UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

bhramos

Country flag
A radical Islamic cleric shares his wishes in the name of Allah to destroy the US and UK, and then take control over the world to impose Sharia Law.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Inter caste marriage is disgusting fuck you black anaas mofos.
Soon as Goras collapse it's back to Panjabis & Pahari genociding the black color out of Hind||

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।
You do know that Pajieet is word used by White Trash to Make Fun of Sikhs and Panjabis LoL. Why don’t you shut your DumbFuck Ass Up Bitch LoL. You DumbAss Nigga can’t even fucking take an inch of land in both India or Fucking ShitHole PorkiShitan. The only land DumbAsses like you will get is in fucking Canada and that’s it. Lmao

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Sindhis, Balochs, Pashtuns, Kashmiris and Bengalis all had a higher percentage of Muslims compared to Punjabi’s in 1947.

As recent as 1901, Punjab as a whole (including west Punjab) was majority Sikh/Hindu.

So no, Punjabis were not the second biggest ethnicity to convert to Islam.
Sikh need to stop being a cringe lot ---- you guys need to stop lot of your BS & superiority complex --- If it wasn't for third battle of panipat ---- Abdali would have anihlated every Sikh from Punjab, which he used to do every other year ---- people don't realise that Abdali lost bulk of his force's & experience fighters despite a victory in panipat which weekend his military but Marathas manage to raise more than hundred thousand troops after the battle while Durrani went into a permanent decline & it's only after Abdali death that Sikhs managed to consolidate Punjab ---- before that it was always a one sided affair ---- same way Maratha need to thank nadir shaha for their northern expansion.

Deathstar

Country flag
Sikh need to stop being a cringe lot ---- you guys need to stop lot of your BS & superiority complex --- If it wasn't for third battle of panipat ---- Abdali would have anihlated every Sikh from Punjab, which he used to do every other year ---- people don't realise that Abdali lost bulk of his force's & experience fighters despite a victory in panipat which weekend his military but Marathas manage to raise more than hundred thousand troops after the battle while Durrani went into a permanent decline & it's only after Abdali death that Sikhs managed to consolidate Punjab ---- before that it was always a one sided affair ---- same way Maratha need to thank nadir shaha for their northern expansion.
This is exactly what i told that guy , he belittled Marathas by calling them occasional winners , i respect by Sikh brothers but u shouldn't disrespect others contribution

Sikhbrah

Country flag
LOL of all the tribes in India, Sikhs gave the hardest time to the Afghans.. till today Afghan moms warm their kids that if they misbehave, a “Sikh” will come catch them.

We were the only Dharmics in recent history after Islamic conquest who manage to conquer traditionally Pashtun land (Peshawar area)

This is exactly what i told that guy , he belittled Marathas by calling them occasional winners , i respect by Sikh brothers but u shouldn't disrespect others contribution
Did I hurt your brittle heart?

Did you check how long the Marathis were in Attock? 1 year?

Look, I have respect for the Marathi empire but comparing Sikh warriors who were fighting for Dharm with Maratha army (who have a dubious reputation up here - they were known for looting fellow Hindus) is laughable to say the least.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

Deathstar

Country flag
LOL of all the tribes in India, Sikhs gave the hardest time to the Afghans.. till today Afghan moms warm their kids that if they misbehave, a “Sikh” will come catch them.

We were the only Dharmics in recent history after Islamic conquest who manage to conquer traditionally Pashtun land (Peshawar area)

Look, I have respect for the Marathi empire but comparing Sikh warriors who were fighting for Dharm with Maratha army (who have a dubious reputation up here - they were known for looting fellow Hindus) is laughable to say the least.

Yup even you are entitled to yours...........

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Afghans are gay.

You guys aren't that dif to liberals. You want Sikh to be your boot lickers otherwise they are 'Khalistani'

Delhi, Lahore & Kabul belong to Khalsa||

When I told you nibbas to start lifting & get armed, you get mad.

You can't even take good advice.

I'm a long time poster here but recent ******ry has driven off the people I know.
I got my old acc banned & cleared before I joined a new job here.
Beyond that, have nothing to say.

--
Most Sikh are cringey today, they don't even know their religion.
Don't insult Nihang though you know exactly what will happen.

When you go to your Ram Mandir remember who started the movement to get it back.

Sikhi is about Rehat not the actual Sikh.
There's no way you can disrespect Weapons & Kesh when even Sri Krishna has them.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1166535351848054785

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Allaha hoo snackbar ---- what's your opinion on this by the way :biggrin2:

I don't actually know or care.

We should eat the nukes & invade.

Hurry up, I've been waiting my whole life.
I picked a spot in Panjab to die years ago..

--
Sullahs are homosexual pedophiles
Hindus are daughter sellers.
"Sikh" are communist.

Khalsa are cool.
Warriors are one.

That's basically TLDR of worldview.

I'm just getting ready to test 1RMs.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You do know that Pajieet is word used by White Trash to Make Fun of Sikhs and Panjabis LoL. Why don’t you shut your DumbFuck Ass Up Bitch LoL. You DumbAss Nigga can’t even fucking take an inch of land in both India or Fucking ShitHole PorkiShitan. The only land DumbAsses like you will get is in fucking Canada and that’s it. Lmao
Jatts already own every Inch from Kabul to Kawnpur..

You're the one coping.

Khalsa will defeat every secular democracy & your black ass is just mad u won't get reservation..

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Jatts already own every Inch from Kabul to Kawnpur..

You're the one coping.

Khalsa will defeat every secular democracy & your black ass is just mad u won't get reservation..
Shut the Fuck Up Pussy. LoL only fuckers who need Reservation are cunt Ass Niggas like you. LoL who you calling Black Ass Bitch why don’t you go check your mom or sister’s Ass see your true color. Porki like you claiming to be Khalsa LoL . If you going to take these lands why don’t get your Pussy Ass out from Canada and come here bitch and take these lands lol . You been saying this shit for past couple days now.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Sikhs are not a tribe bro. They are follower of a Religion called Sikhism. Majority of Followers in Sikhism are Jats and there some other Punjabi Tribes are part of it as well.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Even-though many Hindus and Buddhists were fought back but it is futile to common folk to fought against ORGANIZED ARMY.

Remove Buddhist monks and Buddha temples Buddhism will vanish but killing all Hindu Pujaris is just impossible as they not live in a separate enclaves like Buddhist monks instead they live among public.So, even after demolishing all Hindu temples in North India islamic invaders are failed to kill all Hindu pujaris,that is the only difference.

PS:Buddhist strong holds from ancient days Kalinga(Orissa),Buddhagaya(Bihar) and Lumbini(Nepal) are still Hindu majority areas... but bong cucks submitted to jihad easily. :frusty:

but why??

How-many people know only one region in India HINDUS worship 'A FEMALE GODDESS' in major form... FEMININE leads to CUCKOLDING, check today Scandinavian countries.:lol:
There is No Caste System in Buddhism so caste system or class system is not the reason for mass conversions. Bengalis Converted from Buddhism and some from Hinduism to Pisslam Because of the invasion of north India by Pisslam Invaders and Bengal was already exposed to a lot of Arab Influence from a lot of trading done in the Indian Ocean and especially around Bay of Bengal. Most the Pisslam Merchant Ships and Invader Armies Carried a lot of Sufis and Mullas who are used as Pisslamoo Missionaries as you see in Panjab and Sindh. Maybe they tricked and lied to the Buddhist and some Hindu Population to Convert to Pisslam claiming Muhumud and Aloho are Buddha or Brahmin the ultimate reality(Not the Caste) or something like that. These are only possibilities i see for mass conversions. Pisslam Invasion Armies and a lot of Arab Merchant and Pisslam missionary influence. Buddhist are generally Weaker and softer than Hindus so they converted fast after there temples, universities and culture got destroyed or annihilated by Pisslams and oh and there is also the Jiziya Infidel Tax. I believe Hindu Bengalis were far more richer than Buddhist Bengalis since there is no patronage from the kings for the Buddhists after the invasion of Pisslams, so Buddhist couldn’t pay the Jiziya Infidel tax so they converted on mass to Pisslam to save themselves and there families like in Punjab and Sindh. It must have been slow conversions for Hindus.

Last edited:

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Shut the Fuck Up Pussy. LoL only fuckers who need Reservation are cunt Ass Niggas like you. LoL who you calling Black Ass Bitch why don’t you go check your mom or sister’s Ass see your true color. Porki like you claiming to be Khalsa LoL . If you going to take these lands why don’t get your Pussy Ass out from Canada and come here bitch and take these lands lol . You been saying this shit for past couple days now.
https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/History_of_Guru_Nanak's_travel_to_Mecca#Karni_Nama

It's in Karni Nama.
We just waiting for War,

Can you stop being a retard?
I'm mad certified nigga, who r u??

Not my fault I wasn't born in India so I could be Sikh regiment.
:shrug:

Talk about my mother or sister in person, they'd be sad if I went back to jail but Izzat is Izzat.

Jatt for lyfe

Sikh is a tribe.
Khalsa is Sodhi Vansh||

In Trad Dharmic Sampradya the Shisya gains Gotra of Guru||

I'm done training insults I wanna take my bench from 315 to 350 in next 6 months nibba.
let's get these gainzz

Anyway, Idk how u can't put aside ur ego and understand what we're saying||

--
Anyway, as far as Buddhism goes the mass conversion kind of didn't happen, lot of it was demographic.
https://reawakening2074.blogspot.com/2018/10/when-hammer-falls-bengals-downfall-2.html

You can go read it there, that is a very very good blog.
Like my top 3 on internet level.

No core Hindu was ever really converted.
Buddhists actually helped Qasim||

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hindu view on Sikh is basically how can you do what we can't when you don't have the numbers.

Khalsa be like Watch.
Khalsa is fauj of Hari.

U guys also react hilariously.

When Bheemchand and other Hill Rajas first initiated the Battle of Anandpur 1700 they sent a letter asking Guru Gobind Singh to either pay them a tax or to leave Anandpur Sahib. The Great Poet Santokh Singh describes how the Guru responded after reading this and the response to Bheemchand.

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕਲਗੀਧਰ ਗਰਜਿ ਕੈ ਮੇਘ ਮਾਨਿੰਦ ਬਲਿੰਦ । ਉੱਤਰ ਦਯੋ ਲਿਖਾਇ ਕਰਿ ਸ਼ੋਕ ਦੇਨਿ ਰਿਪੁ ਬ੍ਰਿੰਦ ।੧।

The Highest Plume-Wearing [Guru Gobind Singh], like thunder from giant clouds roared! The scribe began writing His response, which would strike pain in the hearts of the Hill Rajas.

ਚੌਪਈ ।

ਸੁਨੀਅਹਿ ਭੀਮਚੰਦ ਅਭਿਮਾਨੀ । ਸਭਿ ਰਾਜਨਿ ਸਨ ਦੇਹੁ ਬਖਾਨੀ । .

"Listen you cocky Bheemchand, convey this message to all of the other Kings as well.

ਹਮ ਤੇ ਦਾਮ ਚਹਹਿ ਜੇ ਲੈਬੋ । ਖੜਗ ਧਾਰ ਸੋਂ ਕਰਿ ਹੈਂ ਦੈਬੋ ।੨।

If you want to collect your tax I will give it you on the edge of my Kharag [sword].

ਤੋਮਰ ਤੀਰਨਿ ਸਾਂਗਨਿ ਅਨੀ । ਇਨ ਤੈ ਦੈ ਹੌ ਭੇਦੋ ਅਨੀ ।

On the tip of our spears and arrows we will give you your tax as we chop you into pieces.

ਸ਼ਲਖ ਤੁਫੰਗਨਿ ਬਰਖਾ ਗੁਲਕਨਿ । ਇਨ ਤੇ ਪਰਖਨ ਕਰਿ ਧਨ ਅਨਗਨ ।੩।

We will rain down your money with our bullets, come test the large amount of money we have set for you.

ਮੂਢ ਅਜਾਨ ਨ ਤੁਮ ਸਮ ਕੋਈ । ਚਹੈਂ ਦਰਬ ਲਿਹੁ ਸਨਮੁਖ ਹੋਈ ।

No one is as much an idiot and fool as you, if you want your money come face to face with me.

ਬਜੈ ਲੋਹ ਸੋਂ ਲੋਹ ਜੁਝਾਰੇ । ਲੇਹੁ ਪਰਖ ਤਬਿ ਦਾਮ ਕਰਾਰੇ ।੪।

Our warriors will ferociously clash iron with your iron, come then and test this money.

Gurpratap Suraj Prakash Granth, author: the Great Poet Santokh Singh

Rut 4, Chapter 12
-----
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਤਾਪ ਸੂਰਜ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ, ਰਾਸ ੧੨, ਅਧਿਆਇ ੧੨

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ

ਗਨ ਮੰਗਲ ਕ ਗੁਰ ਮੰਗਲ ਰੂਪ, ਮਹਾਂ ਉਤਸ਼ਾਹਨਿ ਕੇ ਉਤਸ਼ਾਹੂ ।

ਸਭਿ ਤੇਜਨਿ ਕੇ ਅਤਿ ਤੇਜ ਦਿਪੈਂ, ਸਭਿ ੳਜਨ ੳਜ, ਗਰੂਰਨਿ ਗਾਹੂ ।

ਸ਼ੁਭ ਆਦਿ ਮ੍ਰਿਜਾਦ ਟਿਕਾਵਨਿ ਕੋ, ਬਿਗਸਾਵਨਿ ਸੰਤਨਿ ਕੋ, ਰਿਪੁ ਦਾਹੂ ।

ਤੁਰਕਾਨਿ ਤਰੂ ਜਰ ਨਾਸ਼ਨਿ ਕੋ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਉਦਾਰ ਲਯੋ ਜਗ ਮਾਂਹੂ ।।੧।।

[Guru Gobind Singh Ji] is the bliss within all bliss, the greatest inspiration out of all inspiration.

[Their] glory shines brighter than all others, the greatest power out of all powerful beings and the destoryer of the egotistical.

[Guru Gobind Singh Ji] lays down the primordial [aad] pure way of life, gives bliss to saints, and destroys the enemies.

[Guru Gobind Singh Ji] is the destroyer of the roots of the tree of the Turks, has taken the highest avtar [birth/manifestation] in this world. (1)

ਸਰਦੂਲ ਕਿ ਤੂਲ ਅਭੂਲ ਭਏ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਕੂਲ ਨਦੀ ਗਿਰ ਰਾਜਨਿ ਕੋ ।

ਹਿੰਦਵਾਇਨ ਤੀਰਥ ਪਾਵਨ ਕੋ ਥਿਰਤਾਵਨ ਕੋ ਅਘ ਮਾਂਜਨ ਕੋ ।

ਸਰਬੋਤਮ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਸਤੇਜ ਅਮੇਜ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਸਾਜਨ ਕੋ ।

ਕਵਿ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਹੈ ਅਵਿਤਾਰ ਭਯੋ ਹਮ ਜੈਸੇ ਗਰੀਬ ਨਿਵਾਜਨ ਕੋ ।।੨।।

[Guru Gobind Singh Ji] walked like a lion against the flow of the river of hate of the Hill Kings, You did not make the mistake of the tree and passively stay seated.

You are the purifier of the tiraths [pilgrimages] of the Hindus, You made [existence of] Hindu [Dharam] stable, and You are the destroyer of sins !

The highest order, the Khalsa Panth, was created by You ! You did not stay separate from the Panth, You became apart of it [the Khalsa] Yourself !

Kavi Santhok Singh says, Guru Gobind Singh Ji took avatar [birth/manifestation] to give glory to the meek, like us! (2)

ਸਭਿ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਮੋਦ ਕਮੋਦਨਿ ਕੋ ਬਨ, ਦੰਭ ਉਲੂਕ ਦੁਰੇ ਸਮੁਦਾਏ ।

ਭਗਤੀ ਅਤਿ ਆਤਪ ਕੋ ਬਿਸਤਾਰਨਿ ਤਾਰਨ ਸੋ ਗਰਬੀ ਨ ਦਿਸਾਏ ।

ਪਸਰਯੋ ਅੰਧਕਾਰ ਅਧਰਮ ਮਹਾਂਦਿਢ, ਏਕਹੀ ਬਾਰ ਸੁ ਦੀਨਿ ਪਲਾਏ ।

ਸਮ ਸੂਰਜ ਕੇ ਅਵਿਤਾਰ ਭਯੋ, ਹਮ ਸੇ ਜਨ ਪੰਕਜ ਕੋ ਬਿਕਸਾਏ ।।੩।।

He [Guru Gobind Singh] cut down all the slanders as if there were a jungle of flowers that blossom at night. The owls of hypocrisy went all went hiding.

He shined and spread the sunlight of devotion [bhagati] and the egotistical beings, like stars, were no where to be seen !

The great darkness of unrighteousness [Adharam], which was spread over the whole world, was in one moment destroyed him Him !

Guru Gobind Singh ji's avatar [birth manifestation] was like that sun; his blessings let his lotus-flower like followers blossom ! (3)
-------
https://www.manglacharan.com/post/guru-gobind-singh-on-alcohol-krishnavtar
https://www.manglacharan.com/post/strength-of-the-khalsa-das-gur-katha
ਦਸ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਪਾਛੇ ਭਏ ਹਨੂ ਇਕਾਦਸ ਜਾਨ ॥ ਤਿਉ ਪੀਛੇ ਦਸ ਗੁਰਨ ਤੇ ਸਿਖ ਜਾਨੁ ਹਨਮਾਨ ॥ After the ten avatars of Rudra, the eleventh avatar is Hanuman. In the same manner, after the Ten Gurus, recognize the eleventh [Guru], the Sikh Panth, as Hanuman-like. .

ਜੇਤਾ ਬਲ ਹਨਵੰਤ ਮੈ ਸੁਈ ਪੰਥ ਕੇ ਮਾਹਿ ॥ ਕਵਿ ਕੰਕਨ ਬੀਚਾਰ ਕਹੁ ਯਾ ਮੈ ਸੰਕਾ ਨਾਹਿ ॥ That great strength that Hanuman has, that strength is within the Khalsa. The Poet Kankan reflects upon this with no doubt in his mind.

ਦਸ ਗੁਰ ਕਥਾ, ਕ੍ਰਿਤ: ਕਵੀ ਕੰਕਨ Das Gur Katha, author: Poet Kankan (poet of Guru Gobind Singh), 232-33.

------------
ਕੌਨ ਕੌਨ ਇਸ ਬਿਧਿ ਬਡਿਆਈ । ਕਲਗੀਧਰ ਕੀ ਕਹਹਿਂ ਬਨਾਈ । ਆਗੇ ਜਗ ਮਹਿਂ ਭਯੋ ਨ ਕੋਊ । ਇਮ ਉਪਕਾਰ ਕਰਹਿ ਜਗ ਜੋਊ ।੩੦।⁣

To what extend can we describe and speak about the splendor of the Plume-Wearing-Guru? In this world there has been no greater, not before or ever will be after, who has done such service [for the world]. ⁣

ਰਾਮ ਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਆਦਿਕ ਅਵਤਾਰ । ਕਰੇ ਤਿਨਂਹੁ ਭੀ ਬਡ ਉਪਕਾਰ । ਬਿਦਤਿ ਅਹੈਂ ਜਗ ਨਾਂਹਿ ਨ ਛਾਨੇ । ਸੁਨਿ ਪਠਿ ਕਥਾ ਸੁਮਤਿ ਸਭਿ ਜਾਨੇਂ ।੩੧।⁣

The Avatars, like Ram Chandar etc, they have done great service [to the world], this is known, it is not hidden to the world, the wise ones understand their service and have listened and recited these stories. ⁣

ਜਥਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੇ ਕਰਹਿ ਬਿਚਾਰਨ । ਇਨਹੁ ਸਾਰਖੇ ਭੇ ਉਪਕਾਰਿ ਨ । ਮੂਢ ਰੰਕ ਜੋ ਪੁਸ਼ਤਨ ਕੇਰੇ । ਜੁਗ ਲੋਕਨਿ ਸੁਖ ਤਿਨਂਹੁ ਘਨੇਰੇ ।੩੨।⁣

But if we are carefully assess and contemplate [in comparison], they have not done as much for the world as Guru Gobind Singh. Those coming from generations of poverty and illiteracy, the Guru has given them bountiful amounts of prosperity. ⁣

ਜ਼ਾਹਰ ਮਹਾਂ ਜਗਤ ਮਹੁ ਸਾਰੇ । ਧੰਨ ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰ ਪਰਮ ਉਦਾਰੇ। ⁣

This world is saturated with great poison, but blessed and divine is the Greatest Giver Guru Gobind Singh. ⁣

ਜੋ ਮਹਿਮਾ ਲਖਿ ਪਰੇ ਨ ਸ਼ਰਨੀ । ਹਿੰਦੂ ਜਨਮ ਨ ਲਖਿ ਗੁਰ ਕਰਨੀ ।੩੩।⁣

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਧਰਮ ਕੋ ਰਾਖਨਿ ਕੀਨਾ । ਰਾਜ ਤੇਜ ਤੁਰਕਨਿ ਕੋ ਛੀਨਾ । ਅਸ ਮਹਿਮਾ ਕੋ ਜਾਨੈ ਜੋਇ ਨ । ਅਸ ਕ੍ਰਿਤਘਨੀ ਤਿਨੈ ਸਮ ਕੋਇ ਨ ।੩੪।⁣

Those who understand the greatness of the Guru and have not come into Their Sanctuary, and those taking birth in the house of a Hindu who do not recognize the great acts of the Guru - the Guru who has protected the Hindu Dharma and who has snatched the renowned empire of the Turks - those who do not recognize this greatness, there is no one as ungrateful at that person. ⁣

⁣----------------
ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸੁ ਸਿੰਘ ਕ੍ਰਪਾਨਿਧਿ ਨਾਥ ਹਰੈ ਹ੍ਰਦ ਜਾਡ੍ਯ ਸਦਾ ਸੁਖਦਾਈ ।

ਵਹੀ ਭਵਸਾਗਰ ਪਾਰ ਪਰੇ ਪਦ ਪੰਕਜ ਕੀ ਜਨ ਜੇ ਸਰਨਾਈ ।

ਰਰੇ ਜਿਨ ਨਾਮ ਸਰੇ ਸਭ ਕਾਮ ਰਹੇ ਭਵ ਮੰਡਲ ਚਿੰਤ ਨ ਹਾਈ ।

ਇਸੋ ਪਦ ਪੰਕਜ ਬਨਦਤ ਹੋਂ ਨਿਜ ਦਾਸਨਦਾਸ ਕਿ ਹੋਹੁ ਸਹਾਈ ।

Great Gobind Singh, master and ocean of compassion,

He removes the coldness of the heart, and is forever imparting pleasure

If one takes refuge in His lotus feet verily he crosses the ocean of existence

By uttering His name all desires are fulfilled,

no worries arise while remaining in the plane of worldly existence

In this way I perform obeisance to those lotus feet,

for He has protected His own humble slave

ਮੌਕਸ਼ ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ - ਸ੍ਰੀਮਾਨ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਗੁਲਾਬ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ

Moksh Panth Prakash, Srimaan Pandit Gulab Singh Ji, Manglacharan

[translation taken from Vivek Pradipka, see previous post for information]

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੁ, ਪੂਰਣ ਹਰਿ ਅਵਤਾਰ ।

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji is the full 'Avatar' of Hari.

ਰਚਯੋ ਪੰਥ ਭਵ ਮੈ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ, ਦੋ ਬਿਧ ਕੋ ਵਿਸਤਾਰ ।

Creating the Panth in this world, [the panth] has two forms.

ਏਕਨ ਕੇ ਕਰ ਖੜਗ ਦੈ, ਭੁਜ ਬਲ ਬਹੁ ਬਿਸਤਾਰ ।

One [form] holds a Kharag in hand, with powerful hands, they spread [through the nation].

ਪਾਲਨ ਭੂਮੀ ਕੋ ਕਰਯੋ, ਦੁਸਟਨ ਮੂਲ ਉਖਾਰ ।

Protect the nation they destroyed the roots of the enemies.

ਔਰਨ ਕੀ ਪਿਖ ਵਿਮਲ ਮਤਿ, ਦੀਨੋ ਪਰਮ ਵਿਵੇਕ ।

The other form is the Nirmala [viml] ideology, which gives the highest wisdom.

ਨਿਰਮਲ ਭਾਖੇ ਜਗਤ ਤਿਹ, ਹੇਰੈ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਸੁ ਏਕ ।

The world calls one a Nirmala, whom only sees the one Braham [in all].

ਮੌਕਸ਼ ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ - ਸ੍ਰੀਮਾਨ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਗੁਲਾਬ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ

Moksh Panth Prakash, Srimaan Pandit Gulab Singh Ji
------

What do you not understand son of Hindu?

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

What don't you get Hindoo imbecile.
You're mad like a woman with a sopping wet cunt who isn't getting any..

Jameson Emoni

What is up with this tamasha?

---

British Muslims have started the process of leaving the UK over fears for their ‘personal safety’ now Boris Johnson is Prime Minister for five years, Metro.co.uk can reveal. Among them is the head of a Muslim charity, which provides food parcels for poor people in Manchester, after saying he was scared for the ‘future of his children’. Manzoor Ali said: ‘I’m scared for my personal safety, I worry about my children’s future.’ It comes after the prime minister was accused of ‘Islamophobia and racism’ following a number of controversial comments he made in the past, including his remarks in a 2005 Spectator article in which he claimed it was only ‘natural’ for the public to be scared of Islam. Mr Johnson also received a considerable degree of criticism for comparing Muslim women to ‘letterboxes and bank robbers’ in a column for the Telegraph last year. The prime minister has insisted his comments were taken out of context and he was defending the right of Muslim women to wear what they like. During the election campaign he also apologised for Islamophobia in the Conservative party, after a number of candidates shared posts by Tommy Robinson, referring to Muslims as scum.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/15/brit...s-johnson-wins-election-11911078/?ito=cbshare

Global Defence

New threads

Articles