UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Don't glorify them too much, Sikhs are limited to Punjab only and that too they failed to rectify the error (reconvert all punjabi muzzies).

Mighty Buddhism is absorbed into Hinduism in India and u think Sikhism will survive?? :rofl:

The main draw back of Buddhism is....

Once islamic invaders invaded the region they simply beheaded all Buddhist monks,burned their books,demolished their temples and universities so, the rest will became muzzies automatically.

BTW for me, Hindu=Sikh=Jain=Buddhist
LoL The Irony of this is that Buddhist are one of the most peaceful people on this earth but ones they are forced to convert to Pisslam the Great Desert Pissfull Cult they become one of the most violent, Vile and filthy Creatures on this Planet Earth for Example the Pashtuns, Balochis, PorkiShitani Panjabis, Beggardeshis, Turks and Mongols. A Converted Dharmic is More Dangerous than there Fucking Jihadi Arab Sand Monkey Masters. The Ones the Hindus/People of India should truly feel sad about are the Buddhists of the Indian Subcontinent. They got wiped out from the face of India/Earth. The Moral of the story is that it is better to be a Sikh or Hindu in Pisslamic State or Pisslamic Country than Been Buddhist or Jain which will make you end up been dead Or converted. Survival rates of you and your family will dramatically increase if you are Sikh or Hindu in Pisslam Majority Region especially if you are Sikh.

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Don't glorify them too much, Sikhs are limited to Punjab
Dude and you don't do plagiarism on them.
Let me ask you, sikh empire included HP and parts of Haryana also na.
How much you see these all areas speaking sikh language?
Or gurudwaras doing mass conversion.
I also know sikhs had trouble among themselves.
Glorification can only be done where it's due I am giving them that.
Sikhism will survive in INDIA because no majority of temples had langars.
And you also know the meaning behind langar.
So, I will not go there.
Instead of these jokers churches and mosques popping out,it would had been lot better if these were gurudwaras atleast this poverty problem would had died.
I am talking about MP where I am from just to point out.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Don't glorify them too much, Sikhs are limited to Punjab only and that too they failed to rectify the error (reconvert all punjabi muzzies).

Mighty Buddhism is absorbed into Hinduism in India and u think Sikhism will survive?? :rofl:

The main draw back of Buddhism is....

Once islamic invaders invaded the region they simply beheaded all Buddhist monks,burned their books,demolished their temples and universities so, the rest will became muzzies automatically.

BTW for me, Hindu=Sikh=Jain=Buddhist
So use the word Dharmics and no religion is above anyone else''s , we Dharmics have only land so we need to unite and fight external cults.
This is a natural home of all Dharmics be it Hindus , Sikhs , jains , buddhists

Jameson Emoni

Parts of Haryana??

Entire Paki punjab,Indian punjab,Haryana,including Delhi are called as 'Punjab' but later it divided into provinces.

I've no issues with Sikhs but filthy perverted chu* nehru glorified anything and everything other than Hinduism/Hindu Kings in India from last 70 years that is why we all are in total confusion as we don't know the truth is.
You zeroed in the problem precisely.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chup kar chutiye.
Maa chudana band kar apni public forum pe.

Aur maa chudvaane ka itna shauk hai toh dilli mein mil jaa. Teri gaand faad doonga.
Delhi is named after my ancestor..

U guys are retarded because you think I hate Hindus.

Basically if I say something that will help you, you think it's hate.

I'm not even going to comment on the absorb/hatred thing.

Fact is, if anyone identifies anything of the GOI with Sanatan Dharma they're a dumass.
--
Let's end it with the first people to start your Ayodya movement were Nihang Singh.

If it comes down to who's Pyo & who's Putra

Khalsa will show you||

armyofhind

Country flag
Delhi is named after my ancestor..

U guys are retarded because you think I hate Hindus.

Basically if I say something that will help you, you think it's hate.

I'm not even going to comment on the absorb/hatred thing.

Fact is, if anyone identifies anything of the GOI with Sanatan Dharma they're a dumass.
--
Let's end it with the first people to start your Ayodya movement were Nihang Singh.

If it comes down to who's Pyo & who's Putra

Khalsa will show you||

Well lol. You seem to be some sort of teenage bitch who's trying so hard to prove a point.

I've seen a lot like you. Like i said, you want to fight, go for a real one.

Internet pe bhokne se kuch nhin hona.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Well lol. You seem to be some sort of teenage bitch who's trying so hard to prove a point.

I've seen a lot like you. Like i said, you want to fight, go for a real one.

Internet pe bhokne se kuch nhin hona.
10 years later...

Bdutt interviews a Khalistani jihadi...

"What terrible repression did you far by the Hindus to make you pick up a gun?"

"Terrible, terrible cyber bullying pushed me towards this path. My people cannot be subjected to such wide scale majoritarian violence inflicted by dismissive and mean comments".

"Such a tragic tale".

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Some facts:

The biggest ethnicity in the Indian sub-continent converted to islam are Bengalis

Guess, who are the second??

Punjabis.

Bong cucks completely submitted to jihad but Punjab Hindus fought back with a new ideology i.e SIKHISM.

Once majority punjabi muzzies kicked-out from India(pak),Sikhism is absorbed into Hinduism slowly so Khalistani Sikhs started 'Hate Hindu' program to save Sikhism.
Sindhis, Balochs, Pashtuns, Kashmiris and Bengalis all had a higher percentage of Muslims compared to Punjabi’s in 1947.

As recent as 1901, Punjab as a whole (including west Punjab) was majority Sikh/Hindu.

So no, Punjabis were not the second biggest ethnicity to convert to Islam.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Dude this ONLY I AM UNEQUAL thing is not good.
Marathas were great.
But sikhs also had to deal at that time AFGHANS and IRANIANS.
Mind you both were equally ferocious so I don't see how you can compare sikhs struggles with Marathas struggles.
Or you think deccan Muslims and awadh Muslims were equal to that of afghans and Iranians?
Yes, some Marathis think that fighting against South Indian/Dehli Muslims is similar to sitting at a frontier province and fighting against Persians, Moguls and Afghan invaders.

Those who lost nothing during partition have the gall now to down play Sikh contribution/sacrifice to protecting Dharmic civilization.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have prison time & military service saving Hindu girls from black & muslim pimps.

Internet Hindu cucks have a 20 kilo bench

These niggas are acting like white women.

Fk it just ban me again.

These guys are in an alternate reality, no wonder women don't respect them.

You even have some ****** cuck insulting Devi and no one says nothing.

Pahari lok Worship Shakti and they never fell to Islam.

This is a secular forum not a Dharmic one.

Samarth Ramdas met Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji who was anyway beating Mughals before Shiva Ji.

Bjp RSS want inter racial inter caste marriage go see what Sita Ram Goel said about them.

Yaar eh ta sachi muchi kusray Hi aa

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।

Jameson Emoni

10 years later...

Bdutt interviews a Khalistani jihadi...

"What terrible repression did you far by the Hindus to make you pick up a gun?"

"Terrible, terrible cyber bullying pushed me towards this path. My people cannot be subjected to such wide scale majoritarian violence inflicted by dismissive and mean comments".

"Such a tragic tale".
You are a natural born comedian. I spilled my coffee while reading your post.

Jameson Emoni

That is just a theory.

May be i'm wrong but i want to know why most bongs are converted to islam more than any ethnicity in India??

population wise, second is Punjabis,as they have no-choice, they faced invasion after invasion.

What is wrong with Inter-caste marriages?

Corrupted Varna system (aka caste) must be eradicated from Hinduism.Period
I know where you are going with it but it is not a good idea to promote regional identities.

Jameson Emoni

I have prison time & military service saving Hindu girls from black & muslim pimps.

Internet Hindu cucks have a 20 kilo bench

These niggas are acting like white women.

Fk it just ban me again.

These guys are in an alternate reality, no wonder women don't respect them.

You even have some ****** cuck insulting Devi and no one says nothing.

Pahari lok Worship Shakti and they never fell to Islam.

This is a secular forum not a Dharmic one.

Samarth Ramdas met Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji who was anyway beating Mughals before Shiva Ji.

Bjp RSS want inter racial inter caste marriage go see what Sita Ram Goel said about them.

Yaar eh ta sachi muchi kusray Hi aa

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।
I support marriages between Hindu men and Sikh women. I believe it will strengthen Dharma. Those Sikhs who believe in Dharma will support this as well.

To make my point, let us compare a case of Rahul Gandhi and Varun Gandhi. Varun Gandhi's mother is a Sikh and he turned out to be a good Hindu. Let us take a look at another example -- Amitabh Bacchhan. His mother is also a Sikh and he turned out to be a superstar Hindu.

For some reason, I noticed that Sikh families tend to have more women than men. This naturally forces Sikh women to seek out interfaith marriages. Sometimes it works out well like the examples I have given above. However, in some cases it results in tragedies like Aatish Taseer.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How about you take your 3 inch black pajeet dick and shove it in your mouth!
Giving daughter to non SIkh is against Sikh religion.
Amitabh Bachan was literally calling for Sikh genocide & his both side family are NanakPanthi.
Maneka Gandhi is a retard.

Hindus weaken Dharma & especially weaken Sikhi.
We should live as second class citizens following your retarded Gandhian laws & violate our own Dharma to appease you.
Death is worse and tbh modern Hindus have no linkage to Santan Dharma, yall are clean shaven imposters.
Sikh have the worst gender ratio in the country.. lol.

Panjabi muslim pop only increased after canal colonies.
Balochistan was majority Hindu right till 47.
The honest truth is that NW India is supreme & the rest are just coping.
Yall can keep talking & saying what you want.

You fucked us over in 1849 & in 1947.
You're paying for that permanently..
Hindus are culturally dead. Avg Hindu doesnt practice a single ritual, has no identity & worships a White Western Constitution that makes him second class.
Comical watching you all try to re-interpret Khalsa tradition to fit within your cucked narrative.
Sikhi is not made to fight for Hindus, if you want that so bad go do it yourself.

You guys are the internet version of low info white liberal women.
Good luck

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That is just a theory.

May be i'm wrong but i want to know why most bongs are converted to islam more than any ethnicity in India??

population wise, second is Punjabis,as they have no-choice, they faced invasion after invasion.

What is wrong with Inter-caste marriages?

Corrupted Varna system (aka caste) must be eradicated from Hinduism.Period
Inter caste marriage is disgusting fuck you black anaas mofos.
Soon as Goras collapse it's back to Panjabis & Pahari genociding the black color out of Hind||

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।

Deathstar

Country flag
How about you take your 3 inch black pajeet dick and shove it in your mouth!
Giving daughter to non SIkh is against Sikh religion.
Amitabh Bachan was literally calling for Sikh genocide & his both side family are NanakPanthi.
Maneka Gandhi is a retard.

Hindus weaken Dharma & especially weaken Sikhi.
We should live as second class citizens following your retarded Gandhian laws & violate our own Dharma to appease you.
Death is worse and tbh modern Hindus have no linkage to Santan Dharma, yall are clean shaven imposters.
Sikh have the worst gender ratio in the country.. lol.

Panjabi muslim pop only increased after canal colonies.
Balochistan was majority Hindu right till 47.
The honest truth is that NW India is supreme & the rest are just coping.
Yall can keep talking & saying what you want.

You fucked us over in 1849 & in 1947.
You're paying for that permanently..
Hindus are culturally dead. Avg Hindu doesnt practice a single ritual, has no identity & worships a White Western Constitution that makes him second class.
Comical watching you all try to re-interpret Khalsa tradition to fit within your cucked narrative.
Sikhi is not made to fight for Hindus, if you want that so bad go do it yourself.

You guys are the internet version of low info white liberal women.
Good luck
Lmao u live in the west. STFU u moron. Hypocrite. You live in that same west that we follow the constitution of. Dont teach us Hindus about Dharma.
No one said that Sikhs have to fight for Hindus , Sikhs should fight for Sikhs.
Didnt u lose half of Punjab to moslems????
A hindu majority nation had a Sikh PM for 10 years despite being just 20 million ,moron.
And u live in Canada on mercy of the same liberal values while bark on online forum about it. What a hypocrite

Deathstar

Country flag
Yes, some Marathis think that fighting against South Indian/Dehli Muslims is similar to sitting at a frontier province and fighting against Persians, Moguls and Afghan invaders.

Those who lost nothing during partition have the gall now to down play Sikh contribution/sacrifice to protecting Dharmic civilization.
Dude no one downplayed contribution of Sikhs in upholding Dharma. But u were the one to insult Marathas. The same Marathas that defeated and brought down the Mughal Empire
Sikh empire rose when Mughals were significantly weaken. Who weakened Mughals yeh?
Everyone has contributed in its own way. U dont have any right to belittle contribution of Marathas.
We had our flag till attock ,u can look where attock is.
Who were Mughals ,the lot that came from the same western front frontier

Deathstar

Country flag
Dude this ONLY I AM UNEQUAL thing is not good.
Marathas were great.
But sikhs also had to deal at that time AFGHANS and IRANIANS.
Mind you both were equally ferocious so I don't see how you can compare sikhs struggles with Marathas struggles.
Or you think deccan Muslims and awadh Muslims were equal to that of afghans and Iranians?
Dude thst guy belittled Maratha contribution by calling it occasional wins and what i stated is the truth , Sikh empire rose post weakening of Mughals. If wasnt for the Marathas , Hindus would be chanting Allahu akbar now.
We had balls to rise against an Empire Mughal which even defeated the Afghans several timez.
Despite being in less number , we were a pain in the ass of the mighty Aurangzeb. We captured Delhi.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles