UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I knew someone was going to bring up the occasional Maratha wins.

I am saying look at history as a whole.

Again, I see past “wins or losses” as an opportunity for current India to learn from.
U have a divisive mentality.
LOL BRO SHOW ME A MAP OF KHALISTAN THAT WILL WORK.

How about I show you a Talwar which is how it always works.

ALL U FUCKS GO INSTALL STRONGLIFT 5x5 APP.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is social media everyone jokes on each other Muslim have also flooded twitter with jokes on Hindus.
And most of the time people say sikhs are funny people well most of the Punjabis are little funny.
No need to go nuts on this issue in era of social media and BS.
A Hindu is an idiot, a Muslim is a Rakshas.

There's no need to compare the two.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Remember, we have big, strong enemies
No, we don't.

https://www.manglacharan.com/post/nihangnama-publication-for-download-by-manglacharan
https://www.manglacharan.com/post/form-of-nihang-singhs-panth-prakash

ਮਾਤ ਭਗਵਤੀ ਪਿਤਾ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰੁਖ, ਗਦੋ ਲਿਯੋ ਦੈ ਖਾਲ ਪਲੀ ॥

[Oh Khalsa!], your Mother is Bhagavati [a term used for Devi/Adi Shakti], your father is Kaal Purkh, you [the Khalsa] are placed in their lap and will be nurtured by them

https://www.manglacharan.com/post/guru-gobind-singh-ji-giving-sermon-to-sangat-suraj-prakash

Deathstar

Country flag

Again, I see past “wins or losses” as an opportunity for current India to learn from.
Occasional Maratha wins? Hahaha okay okay , look at the extent of Maratha empire at its peak and compare it with Sikh Empire
I respect u but please dont try to insult Marathas

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Stop Sucking the Dicks of the Sikhs. We Hindus are independent we don’t need others protect to us like some fucking child. If war comes we will fight who ever trying to fuck with us including Both Khalistani or PorkiShitani Dogs.
Dude, if that was the thing Abduls and ayeshas would had not been rampant today as they are.
Also, sikhs saved some HINDUS at that time from PAGAL MUGHAL EMPIRE, otherwise even kashmiri hindus or Jammu hindus you are seeing would had not been alive.
The problem with whole INDIA is they always fight among themselves.
Atleast we must be thankful to them for that.

Sikhs are also from the ancient civilization that is harappa and mohenjodaro also they have blood of porus.
Like chandragupta maurya united with porus first to realize INDIA.
WE hindus too must realize UNITY IS OUR STRENGTH.
I don't know how you can achieve a strong India without that?
Khalsa is not Canadian jokes invention but gurus of sikhs invention who were FORCED TO TURN INTO ARMS BECAUSE of intolerance of JIHADI QUAM that was ruling OUR PATHETIC country at that time.
So, a true khalsa is the epitome of Sikh empire founder ranjit Singh.
And this is what most of the hindus believe too atleast to the people whom I have talked and THEY ARE MANY to say.
And also my first friend was sikh and he still talks to me.
And my worst enemy also turned out to be sikh he was an asshole right now live in Canada bastard.
So, I have seen both worlds.

Last edited:

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Occasional Maratha wins? Hahaha okay okay , look at the extent of Maratha empire at its peak and compare it with Sikh Empire
I respect u but please dont try to insult Marathas
The Sikh empire were fighting Afghans to uphold Dharma in this land and we went all the way to Afghanistan.

Besides the Maratha peak, what else is there to show? 500 million Muslims in the subcontinent now, what happened over the past 1400 years?

I say this not to insult anyone - but Indians have a lesson to learn from history on being united, and fighting for our beliefs (Dharma).

Deathstar

Country flag
The Sikh empire were fighting Muslims to uphold Dharma in this land and we went all the way to Afghanistan.

Besides the Maratha peak, what else is there to show? 500 million Muslims in the subcontinent now, what happened over the past 1400 years?

I say this not to insult anyone - but Indians have a lesson to learn from history on being united, and fighting for beliefs (Dharma).
So? Its cz of the Marathas that Hindus are still Hindus.
It was the Marathas that brought down the Mughal Empire and not Sikhs btw.
Marathas emerged in 17th century as an empire and then rose to become the biggest non muslim empire , many times bigger than the Sikh Empire.
Before Sikhism the current Sikhs were Hindus only right(most of them were) so current Sikhs should also be responsible for rise of islamic rule.
Yes even i want everyone to be united but your attempt to insult Maratha kingdom by calling it occasional wins is hilarious.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
The Sikh empire were fighting Afghans to uphold Dharma in this land and we went all the way to Afghanistan.

I say this not to insult anyone - but Indians have a lesson to learn from history on being united, and fighting for our beliefs (Dharma).
@Deathstar Martha's problem was USUAL WITH Hindus,
enmity among us hindus is the perennial problem jealousy is like a byproduct of hindus, this thing develops very fast in us.
Even shivaji maharaj would had hung his head in shame at the later marathas so please don't bring it.
One thing we must be glad that in TODAY INDIA we all are united and THIS IS BECAUSE OF DEMOCRACY we can choose leaders that was not the thing with marathas, neither with sikhs or jats or ahom or rajputs.
Otherwise things would had been much different today, WE MIGHT HAD BEEN LIKE JAPAN, proud of our culture and MORE STRONG if I am not wrong maybe a superpower.
No Abduls and ayesha would had taken whole india today up in their arms and would had made these type of comments.
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/will-...aa-leader-says-muslim-population-higher-today
@Deathstar
So, don't go in history it is filled with tragedies atleast in case of india.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Not true.

If history is any indicator, rarely has a Hindu kingdom been able to put up a fight with invaders from the west.

As recent as 1947, only Sikhs and Dogras gave a befitting reply to the Pakis.. rest of India (Hindus) were sitting duck, which has lead to the population growth of Muslims that we see in India today.

I don’t blame you.. Hinduism is too infused with idealistic gandhian teachings..
1) every visitor should be treated like god
2) ahimsa and peace is the only way forward
3) no living beings should be killed
4) all religions are pathways to God

For your (Hindus) sake, I hope you recover from this illness soon.
First of all Dogras are Majority Hindus. Hindus have Fought many Battles Throughout India ‘s history. I wasn’t trying disrespecting your Ancestors. I was telling my fellow Hindus to grow some fucking balls and stop relying on other people for help. Hinduism is more than shitty Ghandhian Ideals or Ahimsa. The Creation of Kshatriya Clans and Tribes are evidences of warrior Aspect of Hinduism.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Kabul Shahis are Pathan Muslims now.

West Punjab is Paki land now.

However much you twist, historical Hindus have lost more than they have gained.

I say this as someone who has tried to learn about Hindu teachings too.. the Hindu religion is too benign and idealistic, much like the Buddhist religion.

If you shower love to a rabid dog, you will only get bitten.

A rabid dog should be slaughtered.
Yes i know. I Agree With you. Idealistic Teachings have led Astray Hindus for a long time. Again I hope you didn’t misunderstand my comment as it was for fellow Hindus to stand for themselves instead of relying on others. Ahimsa should be shown only to people who deserve it and only consider somebody your guest if they come in peace towards you. Yes again I agree Hindus have lost more land than they gained. But many Areas near, Around and Beyond Khyber Pass and in Punjab also had Huge Buddhist Following as well. I believe There were More Buddhists in those areas than Hindus in these Areas but the Kings were Hindus. Many Buddhist Converted to Pisslam Faster than Hindus did. So they didn’t get oppressed much while Hindus kept there Old Ways and got converted Slowly in these Occupied Lands.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Yes Again that’s my point Hindus should rely on Each Other and create a strong Unified Force. Hindus have to stand up for themselves. So the History Doesn’t Repeat Itself again. The Libtards, Commies and Jihadis have attacked and Pushed Around Hindus many times in the past but they didn’t fight back and got crushed. Dharmic Sikh will not there every time something like this happens. So Hindus have to stand up for themselves. Hindu Empire in History did there best to Save As Many Hindus as Possible from Pisslams.

armyofhind

Country flag
12 baj gey yaar. 12 post.

I'm done with these arguments Sikhbrah cuz none of these cucks probably even owns a gun, lifts or does/has military training.

Philosophy is for Brahmins to argue.

Guru Sahib said his Singhs will have a desire for vicious warfare.
--
Chup kar chutiye.
Maa chudana band kar apni public forum pe.

Aur maa chudvaane ka itna shauk hai toh dilli mein mil jaa. Teri gaand faad doonga.

Jameson Emoni

Your understanding of history is quite inadequate. Allow me to give you a crash course.

It was a Hindu Samudragupta who defeated Huns. These are the same Huns who inflicted havoc on Europe and Middle East. Samudragupta's punishment of Huns was so severe that Huns never again turned towards India after Samudragupta was through with them.

Chandragupta Mauyra, another Hindu defeated Seleucus Nicator, Alexander's successor. These are the same Greeks who managed to conquer entire known world except India. It was Hindus who dismantled Alexander's dream of conquering the world.

It was Marathas that helped Sikhs form their empire. Last time I checked, Marathas were and still are Hindus.

Chandrasekhar Azad was also a Hindu and so was Neta Ji.

Let us stop derailing this thread and get back to the topic of this thread.

Deathstar

Country flag
Your understanding of history is quite inadequate. Allow me to give you a crash course.

It was a Hindu Samudragupta who defeated Huns. These are the same Huns who inflicted havoc on Europe and Middle East. Samudragupta's punishment of Huns was so severe that Huns never ever event turned towards India after Samudragupta was through with them.

Chandragupta Mauyra, another Hindu defeated Seleucus Nicator, Alexander's successor. These are the same Greeks who managed to conquer entire known world except India. It was Hindus who dismantled Alexander's dream of conquering the world.

It was Marathas that helped Sikhs form their empire. Last time I checked, Marathas were and still are Hindus.

Chandrasekhar Azad was also a Hindu and so was Neta Ji.

Let us stop derailing this thread and get back to the topic of this thread.
And so was Mahatma Gandhi......so Hindus had leaders possessing all kinds of qualities right from ancient to modern times.
Dont forget who were Sikhs? They were Hindus before they became Sikhs

Deathstar

Country flag
Some facts:

The biggest ethnicity in the Indian sub-continent converted to islam are Bengalis

Guess, who are the second??

Punjabis.

Bong cucks completely submitted to jihad but Punjab Hindus fought back with a new ideology i.e SIKHISM.

Once majority punjabi muzzies kicked-out from India(pak),Sikhism is absorbed into Hinduism slowly so Khalistani Sikhs started 'Hate Hindu' program to save Sikhism.
Sikhism isnt absobed into Hinduism. How can u say that in just 70 years. There were no attempts of such by anyone Hindu religious organisation. Hinduism doesnt have an expansionist attitude nor any conversion compulsions. A Sikh believes in the teachings of Guru Nanak and as Hinduism allows freedom to pray anyone , even Sikhs can be called as Hindus as per hinduism
Similarly with other religions as well.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Some facts:

The biggest ethnicity in the Indian sub-continent converted to islam are Bengalis

Guess, who are the second??

Punjabis.

Bong cucks completely submitted to jihad but Punjab Hindus fought back with a new ideology i.e SIKHISM.

Once majority punjabi muzzies kicked-out from India(pak),Sikhism is absorbed into Hinduism slowly so Khalistani Sikhs started 'Hate Hindu' program to save Sikhism.
One more fact for you, Both Places had a majority Buddhist Population from Afghanistan to Punjab and from Bihar to Bengal along with Minority to Partial Majority Hindu Population inside these territory. The majority of the ones who converted to Pisslam in both Khyber Pass to Punjab and Bengal are Buddhists. The Buddhists that escaped from Pisslamic invasions in Bengal are the ones who live on now the island of Sri Lanka and Maldives (Note: Pisslam catched up too Maldives but they couldn’t convert Sri Lanka) after they combined with Native Population and Dravidians living there forming the Modern Day Sinhala People. Buddhists had it worse in central and North India that time with Resurgence of Hinduism and combined with Pisslamic invasions completely collapsed Buddhist institutions and Schools across North and North West India like Nalanda, Vikramashila and Taxila. This is reason why you will still see the existence of Hindus in Punjab and Bengal. Buddhists because they follow Non-Violence wouldn’t fight back against Pisslams and there Gentle natures allowed for Pisslams to convert them easily unlike the Hindus who were harder to convert. It took many years for Hindus in many regions across the India to convert to Pisslam even with that there still minority to majority of Hindu Population left in these regions. The Remaining Buddhists left in the Indian Subcontinent reverted back to there Age old Hindu Beliefs like in Central India, Punjab and Maharashtra or Converted to Pisslam entirely.

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Sikhism is absorbed into Hinduism slowly so Khalistani Sikhs started 'Hate Hindu' program to save Sikhism
They don't want to be absorbed and that's OK according to me.
If they don't hurt you then why to bother what they do.
I think that's the mentality of majority hindus we are busy among ourselves that's why failed to see the rise of Islam.
Whereas sikhs united under ranjit Singh ji to do some karma on afghans.
I do know people here are trying to show hindus are great and they have shown greatness no problem.
Sikhs also have done greatness fighting afghans on one side and mughals on other side and what was left was to be dealt with Iranians and MIND YOU ALL, THESE THREE WERE EQUALLY FEROCIOUS AND ISLAMISTS.
One must not compare them with nizam jokers at that time.
So, let's live it here.
WE must be thankful to sikhs for saving kashmiri hindus and keeping Himachal Pradesh still indigenous the way it is.

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
It was the Marathas that brought down the Mughal Empire and not Sikhs btw
Dude this ONLY I AM UNEQUAL thing is not good.
Marathas were great.
But sikhs also had to deal at that time AFGHANS and IRANIANS.
Mind you both were equally ferocious so I don't see how you can compare sikhs struggles with Marathas struggles.
Or you think deccan Muslims and awadh Muslims were equal to that of afghans and Iranians?

Jameson Emoni

And so was Mahatma Gandhi......so Hindus had leaders possessing all kinds of qualities right from ancient to modern times.
Dont forget who were Sikhs? They were Hindus before they became Sikhs
So was Vallabh Bhai Patel. Ironically, both Gandhi and Patel were from Gujrat :)

Anyway, let us get back to the original topic of this thread.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles