UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

kunal1123

Country flag
..................................................................................................

SanjeevM

Country flag
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inte...chools-teaching-jihad-against-israel-watchdog

UK gives £20m to Palestinian schools teaching jihad against Israel
UK is feeding rodents that will chew the foundation of UK itself that is already reeling under jihadist violence. UK once the imperialist power, with be made extinct by these jihadist rodents. UK should wake-up. Probably UK public should in fact wake-up and vote these politicians out that stand with jihadists for their political gains.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
UK is feeding rodents that will chew the foundation of UK itself that is already reeling under jihadist violence. UK once the imperialist power, with be made extinct by these jihadist rodents. UK should wake-up. Probably UK public should in fact wake-up and vote these politicians out that stand with jihadists for their political gains.
UK is a psychopath that likes getting abused.

"Yes daddy beat me more"

Flame Thrower

Since when France belongs to UK :eek1:

I have no idea about what is happening on this video. Perhaps a drug traffic related incident. Does not even look like a no go zone ... at least I had a different idea of what a no go zone looks like.
@Tactical Frog that's how no go zones are formed.

The problem for French army to enter these zones would be difficult. Much difficult than police. If that was an army vehicle, then I bet few shot would have been fired. Atleast one person would be injured/killed, this is enough for the scum behind these no go zones would come on to national; hell even to international media and cry foul about the army and french govt. French Govt will be on backfoot, opposition will see this as a good opportunity to bash the ruling party. Ruling party will bow down to save the embarrassment and for vote share of next elections.

You don't wanna know what army will face in these no go zones. Yo wouldn't wanna know how soldiers deployed in these zonse feel.....trust me. What you've seen in the video is not even the tip of iceberg. If there are no "no go zones", then France is lucky.
@Tactical Frog I think No Go Zones are being formed, slowly........

Can you share something about this......

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/f...ve-nights-of-rioting-and-millions-in-damages/

I think things are only going to get worse.

The sad part is one of the officers saying that Drug related gangs will not allow the riots to go on as it will effect their business....

Now the question arises what if there were drug gangs in that area. What if others were funding this riot, what would this officer would have done.

I am not sure of how France Media covered(I am count ung on info from you) the incident, but I am damn sure that if this has happened in India then voice in international media would be lot louder.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
@Tactical Frog I think No Go Zones are being formed, slowly........

Can you share something about this......

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/f...ve-nights-of-rioting-and-millions-in-damages/

I think things are only going to get worse.

The sad part is one of the officers saying that Drug related gangs will not allow the riots to go on as it will effect their business....

Now the question arises what if there were drug gangs in that area. What if others were funding this riot, what would this officer would have done.

I am not sure of how France Media covered(I am count ung on info from you) the incident, but I am damn sure that if this has happened in India then voice in international media would be lot louder.
Now that is a no go zone . I often go to Toulouse, but never ventured to that place. Hopefully France can fix such problems with a thriving economy . That is why I supported President Macron, just as many in India support PM Modi. Reforms are needed.

Flame Thrower

Now that is a no go zone . I often go to Toulouse, but never ventured to that place. Hopefully France can fix such problems with a thriving economy . That is why I supported President Macron, just as many in India support PM Modi. Reforms are needed.
Unfortunately thriving economy has nothing to do with a No Go zone.

No Go Zones are formed by the criminals, they often spend a lot to maintain those areas to be in that way.

If you notice, it all started with someone covering their face and police wasn't ok with it(there is a law in France about covering the face) someone wants to make a fuss and bring division using that law.

My concerns are how well was it covered in the mainstream media. I just want to know whom is the MSM supporting!!??

There is always atleast one radical group behind these kind of stupid things...

In some way, I've believe this is mostly a pre planned kind of incident. You can't organize such numbers in a short span of time, unless you're preparing for it.

Interesting & tough times a head ..........will the fight of ME come haunt around........We just can't say yet

Any estimate of how many french man had gone to Syria in the support of ISIS

here2where

Invasion of the Rodents complete. This is the begining of the end of the erstwhile colonial b@stards.

Record 140,000 Muslims attend Eid celebration in Birmingham

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles