UAE Indian wins USD 1 million draw

ejazr

Ambassador
Lucky guy!

UAE Indian wins USD 1 million draw - Indian Express
An Abu Dhabi-based 37-year-old Indian man became fifth time lucky after he won a USD 1 million draw in Qatar.

Sugumaran Rajan, who became the lucky winner of Qatar Duty Free's latest millionaire draw, bought the ticket at the Doha International Airport.

He had purchased the ticket four times earlier.

Rajan has become the ninth overall winner of Qatar Duty Free's USD 1 million draw.

"What a nice surprise for me and my family. I have bought Qatar Duty Free tickets four times earlier but my perseverance paid off this time. The money will be invested to secure the future of my two young children and I thank Qatar Duty Free for making this happen," Rajan said.

Blackwater

Lucky guy!

UAE Indian wins USD 1 million draw - Indian Express
An Abu Dhabi-based 37-year-old Indian man became fifth time lucky after he won a USD 1 million draw in Qatar.

Sugumaran Rajan, who became the lucky winner of Qatar Duty Free's latest millionaire draw, bought the ticket at the Doha International Airport.

He had purchased the ticket four times earlier.

Rajan has become the ninth overall winner of Qatar Duty Free's USD 1 million draw.

"What a nice surprise for me and my family. I have bought Qatar Duty Free tickets four times earlier but my perseverance paid off this time. The money will be invested to secure the future of my two young children and I thank Qatar Duty Free for making this happen," Rajan said.
Does he live in Qatar or India??? what are taxes in Qatar and India???

arya

Country flag
most of time i got these type of mails , i wish someday i win

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles