UAE detains 11 Indians for planning to join, finance IS

Illusive

Country flag
If it's only hundred, no harm in exiling them with their parents now. Or do you know within you that this number 100 is crap and you know it is way higher?
Exile? all terrorists should be hanged, exile means problem is still alive and bite us. If the parents are found guilty in helping them then they will face the rep too.

What a retarded statement, typical of your kind.

Why are we afraid of letting in mosquito's and other such pests? Where is the bravery there to kill off those pests?

And its people like you who run away when shit hits the fan. You lack the spine to call out Muslims and you are going to stand ground ? Who are we kidding. when shit hits the fan , you will be the first to run away. After all, you had no self respect to the point of accepting how great Oman is.
I am not the one here afraid of muslims, you are, your hatred comes out of fear. The same way pakis tell their people that India will invade them.:laugh:

Again retarded crap typical. I am saying the numbers if significantly small should be punished. But you are claiming no is small and so we should ignore. Will you ignore the rape cases and leave the rapists alone because the no is small? :frusty:
Keep making stuff up out of thin air which i never said. I gave you an example how foreigners point finger at us paints us this way but you had to put your own twist to it Thats how you fuel your hatred. I always said law takes care of terrorists, but oh well....

Apologetics like you are the reason why India is where it is today, festering cesspool of Islamism. You are no different than Nehru clan

You are a piece of shit . you are clearly trolling here. We are debating if we should have a law which kicks out the anti nationals and here you claiming that kicking them out should not happen as it is illegal. Circular logic

Why don't you talk with logic if you are confident you are right instead of trolling
You are broken buddy, you need help, you keep insulting people in this forum who don't accept your logic or point of view.

I said it previously and now, if you think/believe that you can pass such a law to kick muslims out on your intuition that they are potential terrorists then be my guest, whether you succeed in this is a different question altogether.

Now if you can't discuss without insulting others stop quoting me again.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Exile? all terrorists should be hanged, exile means problem is still alive and bite us. If the parents are found guilty in helping them then they will face the rep too.
Not really, hanging is expensive and it can't be applied to their families. I am saying exiling the terrorists should be done along with their families. That would out the incentives on the parents to not to raise fucked up retards

I am not the one here afraid of muslims, you are, your hatred comes out of fear. The same way pakis tell their people that India will invade them.:laugh:
So you are denying that what I saying is false? About Wb , Kerala and Hyderabad where Muslims are majority?

And as I said, people like you have head in your butt in times of normalcy and when shit hits the fan, you run for cover behind orgs like shiv sena and bajrang dal.

Keep making stuff up out of thin air which i never said. I gave you an example how foreigners point finger at us paints us this way but you had to put your own twist to it Thats how you fuel your hatred. I always said law takes care of terrorists, but oh well....
Stop this bs dude. Its fine to have a different opinion but at least be consistent. You gave rape apology example and I countered on what I am actually saying. Now you have changed your stand

You are broken buddy, you need help, you keep insulting people in this forum who don't accept your logic or point of view.

Now if you can't discuss without insulting others stop quoting me again.
You have been trolling for past several posts and threads and I call you out and you get pissed? Seriously how many times have you changed your goal posts and have written nonsense which is in no way addressing what I write? You think it is funny to troll and consider it as discussion?

I said it previously and now, if you think/believe that you can pass such a law to kick muslims out on your intuition that they are potential terrorists then be my guest, whether you succeed in this is a different question altogether.
Are you saying sedition and treason should not be punished by exile? Seriously? What do you think is going to happen to the Isis recruits here?

And who said I want to kick out Muslims based on my intuition? I said terrorists and their sympathisers should be exiled. If that's not possible, then I don't think we deserve any safety. And what's with this loser attitude that tough anti terror laws can't be enacted?

Illusive

Country flag
@Mad Indian For references see our past posts in this and jinnah thread cause i dont have the time to quote all posts.

Now

1 You say muslims can't reform and they should be exiled if they can't. I say they can with education and jobs they can and even if we wanted to exile, can't because there is 180 million of them.

You really think Indian state machinery cant deal with 180 million vermin if the need arises? Also, I am not saying a blanket exiling of the Muslim community. I am only talking about he anti national filt among them.
I had asked you how are you going to know who is anti national and who is not to which you didn't reply

3 The entire point of this was, its wrong to paint a misdeeds of few to an entire community or compare other country muslims to that of India's, but you insist that they all are same.

4 I said those who cross the line, law takes care of them,which means terrorism and sedition included.

5 In your 2nd last post you said, if they are few muslims who are fanatics/terrorists why wont be easy to exile them. Since you put "if" here so i take it your stand is still your previous ones. So i say why exhile when you execute them and even charge their parents if they are clouded.

6 Now in your last point you still ask me this "are you saying sedition and treason shouldn't be punished by exile", when i already made point that law takes care of these things and even said that terrorists should be hanged.

Now see this and tell me who has changed their goal posts from point 1 to 6

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Now

1 You say muslims can't reform and they should be exiled if they can't. I say they can with education and jobs they can and even if we wanted to exile, can't because there is 180 million of them.
Nope. I am saying most of them dont reform and wont reform. they should be exiled. Simple. And I dint say all 180 million of them should be exiled, only those who support the terrorists/terrorist families and such. Only such a huge penalty will even make them "consider" reforms. Remember how SU dealt with its muslims and how they are now? We have to be as strict if you want to secularise them.

If someone has to be an Indian. he should owe his allegience to India alone and nothing else. Its is something which is so basic that it is understood.

regarding reforms, Muslims wont reform unless every one is criticising them and force them into reform. If you continue apologetic about them, they have no incentive to reform and in fact will be emboldened not to. Thats what I said.

Besides, you are the one who thinks all 180 million of them has problem giving allegience to India? If so do they deserve to live in India?
I had asked you how are you going to know who is anti national and who is not to which you didn't reply
I already told you what I mean by anti national filth - the ones who support terrorists and are terrorist sympathisers. Terrorists, their families and every one who supports them should be exiled. Simple.

In case you have a hard time understanding what I am talking about,
http://www.tmmk.in/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_Nadu_Muslim_Munnetra_Kazagham

This is a political party in India. These bastards were "openly" supporting the dogs who were wearing ISIS T-Shirts in Tamil Nadu last year. And they are demanding lifting the ban on SIMI. How do you think we should deal with these filth? And funny thing is, these dogs contest in elections too and get massive number of votes . And not just that, three Muslim parties were called into a debate on this issue and all of them were defending these bastards and none had the will to call them out for the anti national filth they are

These are the filth I want exiled along with their families from India.

3 The entire point of this was, its wrong to paint a misdeeds of few to an entire community or compare other country muslims to that of India's, but you insist that they all are same.
Most of them ARE the same. As I said the above are political parties which gets massive support in the elections. Thats by no means is a "minority". And stop hiding under the "no True scotsman fallacy"

5 In your 2nd last post you said, if they are few muslims who are fanatics/terrorists why wont be easy to exile them. Since you put "if" here so i take it your stand is still your previous ones. So i say why exhile when you execute them and even charge their parents if they are clouded.
Again, I think it would be a shit storm to execute the relatives of the Terrorists. But no one can question the logic behind exiling of these terrorists with their sympathisers. Personally I dont care how they are eliminated from India but exiling is far better and easier. Death is easy, exile is not

6 Now in your last point you still ask me this "are you saying sedition and treason shouldn't be punished by exile", when i already made point that law takes care of these things and even said that terrorists should be hanged.

Now see this and tell me who has changed their goal posts from point 1 to 6
WTH dude? I have been saying only one thing -that terrorists/their sympathisers should be exiled and you are the one who came up with why we cant exile them and now you are saying I have changed my goal posts? Seriously?

My stand has been only one thing -screw political correctness. Call out spade a spade and Exile the anti nationals who dont owe their allegience to India. That is all.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

This is what was being supported by the political party I named. And I am sure, these are the only Muslims who support ISIS in Tamil Nadu:rolleyes:

Illusive

Country flag
Besides, you are the one who thinks all 180 million of them has problem giving allegience to India? If so do they deserve to live in India?
I put "even if", hypothetical scenario.

Ok, now that much is clarified lets talk about the exile method and why it wont work and also what i was trying to say.

You and i have similar goals but different method, mine is counter propaganda and indirect, yours is direct and bold.

When i say execute terrorists and charge their parents, i meant charge with sedition, of course hanging the parents would cause a political shitstorm, which is also why the reason i think exile doesn't work either cause it will cause a shit storm.

When you say people like the example you gave of TMMK, absolutely they should be dealt with, supporting anti Indian elements can never be tolerated, what needs to be done is create an awareness among population and demonize these people, which is why previously i had told we need media control from those pseudo seculars who ignore such incidents.

For anything to happen, you need the backing of the people. The organisation should be banned and the people arrested and charged under unlawful Activities Prevention Act. Get backing and support from influential people like the recent Over 1,000 Islamic scholars condemn killing of innocents by ISIS and show the world where Indian muslims stand like when US Welcomes Indian Muslim Clerics' Fatwa Against ISIS, people see this as a positive reinforcement, specially young muslims.

You want to exile them, where? How will such law be passed if there is no
consensus. The laws present are enough to deal with such maggots, what is needed is political will, what drives such will is people's support and what drives this support is education and propaganda.

Passing a GST bill is so difficult, how will something like exile bill will pass when congress would just frame it as anti muslim law. For anything to happen support is needed and thats why i thought exile would not work, we need to be realistic about our goals. Your intentions maybe noble but weather its practical or not should also be considered.

Results are more important than posturing. Laws like exile would put international pressure in India, our standing in international arena is also very important because things don't happen in isolation. Thanks to some good Foreign policy we have UAE on board to grill any Indian terrorists.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

This is what was being supported by the political party I named. And I am sure, these are the only Muslims who support ISIS in Tamil Nadu:rolleyes:
Look at them, I'm sure ISIS will use them as their sweepers and pet slaves for suicide bombing as they did with other mard-e-momin from India!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
When i say execute terrorists and charge their parents, i meant charge with sedition, of course hanging the parents would cause a political shitstorm, which is also why the reason i think exile doesn't work either cause it will cause a shit storm.
Not really. Killing the parents is abhuman rights/life or death issue. Exiling them for supporting/sympathising with terrorists is a political issue. That is why I am saying exile.

Besides, I don't think its fair to kill parents even if they are responsible for the terrorist.

And doing requires massive political support and it requires that majority of Hindus stop being suicidal . but I think with enough spreading of information, it can be achieved. Its not an impossible task.

When you say people like the example you gave of TMMK, absolutely they should be dealt with, supporting anti Indian elements can never be tolerated, what needs to be done is create an awareness among population and demonize these people, which is why previously i had told we need media control from those pseudo seculars who ignore such incidents.
Hmm yeah. But once you identify them, how do you deal with them?

For anything to happen, you need the backing of the people. The organisation should be banned and the people arrested and charged under unlawful Activities Prevention Act. Get backing and support from influential people like the recent Over 1,000 Islamic scholars condemn killing of innocents by ISIS and show the world where Indian muslims stand like when US Welcomes Indian Muslim Clerics' Fatwa Against ISIS, people see this as a positive reinforcement, specially young muslims.

And yet none of the Urdu papers here mentioned the fatwa back home in India . Again dude most of this is window dressing. You can buy this non sense I don't .

You want to exile them, where? How will such law be passed if there is no consensus. The laws present are enough to deal with such maggots, what is needed is political will, what drives such will is people's support and what drives this support is education and propaganda.
That's not our problem where they will migrate to. They can go to Porkistan if they wanted and they will be provided citizenship there. We just need to strip them off their citizenship and rights and strand them in that desert to cross into porkistan.

And yes it needs political will and for that Hindus should be ready politically. Spreading awareness is important.

Passing a GST bill is so difficult, how will something like exile bill will pass when congress would just frame it as anti muslim law. For anything to happen support is needed and thats why i thought exile would not work, we need to be realistic about our goals. Your intentions maybe noble but weather its practical or not should also be considered.
Same as above. The way congis are behaving, they will be decimated even worse in the next election. So gst will pass with no problems. And more awareness is needed. If 60% Hindus vote for bjp , that is enough to get 90% of the MP seats to bring constitutional amendments. Its not that difficult a job as you think.

The problem however is getting the awareness across.

Results are more important than posturing. Laws like exile would put international pressure in India, our standing in international arena is also very important because things don't happen in isolation. Thanks to some good Foreign policy we have UAE on board to grill any Indian terrorists.
:lol: international standing. There is no country worse than China wrt human rights and today it has more diplomatic clout than India in the world. The world would not care so long as it makes money in India.

And again, our safety is more important than what the morons in the world think of us. We should not have to resort to selling our women as prostitutes like the Germans have suggested to keep internal peace.

Illusive

Country flag
Not really. Killing the parents is abhuman rights/life or death issue. Exiling them for supporting/sympathising with terrorists is a political issue. That is why I am saying exile.

Besides, I don't think its fair to kill parents even if they are responsible for the terrorist.

And doing requires massive political support and it requires that majority of Hindus stop being suicidal . but I think with enough spreading of information, it can be achieved. Its not an impossible task.
:dude: Dude seriously...........let me clarify again, hang terrorist but charge parents with sedition which is not equal to hanging that means jail time, which only if they are proven guilty of supporting. Why would you even think i would want the parents to be killed.:confused1:

Hmm yeah. But once you identify them, how do you deal with them?
Already mentioned it in the last post, Ban and arrest them under Unlawful Activities Prevention Act. amended after 26/11 to add the articles of POTA act which was abolished under UPA.

And yet none of the Urdu papers here mentioned the fatwa back home in India . Again dude most of this is window dressing. You can buy this non sense I don't .
I don't read urdu so i wouldn't know if there was one, how you know this, was it mentioned somewhere, any proof.

That's not our problem where they will migrate to. They can go to Porkistan if they wanted and they will be provided citizenship there. We just need to strip them off their citizenship and rights and strand them in that desert to cross into porkistan.

And yes it needs political will and for that Hindus should be ready politically. Spreading awareness is important.

:lol: international standing. There is no country worse than China wrt human rights and today it has more diplomatic clout than India in the world. The world would not care so long as it makes money in India.

And again, our safety is more important than what the morons in the world think of us. We should not have to resort to selling our women as prostitutes like the Germans have suggested to keep internal peace.
This is why i was saying it is not practical. You just want it to happen without consequences because you don't want to speak of what happens after that. What do they say of not washing dirty linen in public. China is an authoritarian country who impose things on their people, try that in India and you'll see the shitstorm. We are not there where China is today. We aren't even in P5. If you think we can do a China style imposition then you are just 'daydreaming'.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:dude: Dude seriously...........let me clarify again, hang terrorist but charge parents with sedition which is not equal to hanging that means jail time, which only if they are proven guilty of supporting. Why would you even think i would want the parents to be killed.:confused1:
I am not so sure. Hanging is easy. Exile is worse. And jail is unnecessary waste of nation's resources

Already mentioned it in the last post, Ban and arrest them under Unlawful Activities Prevention Act. amended after 26/11 to add the articles of POTA act which was abolished under UPA.
More waste of resources if we are to just jail them and it is not even that potent an inhibitor.

This is why i was saying it is not practical. You just want it to happen without consequences because you don't want to speak of what happens after that. What do they say of not washing dirty linen in public
Nope. Again if Indians do it , who is going to stop us? I am not being practical I am just stating it as a possibility. It is possible . just needs political will(backed by people support)

China is an authoritarian country who impose things on their people, try that in India and you'll see the shitstorm. We are not there where China is today. We aren't even in P5. If you think we can do a China style imposition then you are just 'daydreaming'.
Oh get over this loser attitude dude. Nothing is impossible. There is no difference between a democracy and an autocracy. If you give Democratic rights to Chinese now, they would still crack down the Muslims there with similar vigour. All it takes is for the people to be informed and pragmatic. Again, if 60% of Hindus support it, we can even bring a fascist dictatorship type govt here through democratic process. Convincing 60% of Hindus to be "not " morons is not that difficult a job. I am jot saying we need a Hindu fascist state but that it is possible to get a law to exile them if enough Hindus support it. That is all. Besides, if Muslims are indeed patriotic, why should they oppose exiling of the anti national filth? I would jot oppose exiling Hindus/their families who are proven to be treasonous

Illusive

Country flag
I am not so sure. Hanging is easy. Exile is worse. And jail is unnecessary waste of nation's resources
You know Dawood Ibrahim right, he is in exile, i don't think he is suffering, infact he is living a luxurious life. If we exile this fuctards they'll come back again to bite our ass, probably countries like pakistan would use them against us. If all countries started exiling terrorists instead of putting them in their graves, the problem will just pile on some place else. Isn't one ISIS enough. Its not wasting resource if its a matter of national security.

Oh get over this loser attitude dude. Nothing is impossible. There is no difference between a democracy and an autocracy. If you give Democratic rights to Chinese now, they would still crack down the Muslims there with similar vigour. All it takes is for the people to be informed and pragmatic. Again, if 60% of Hindus support it, we can even bring a fascist dictatorship type govt here through democratic process. Convincing 60% of Hindus to be "not " morons is not that difficult a job. I am jot saying we need a Hindu fascist state but that it is possible to get a law to exile them if enough Hindus support it. That is all. Besides, if Muslims are indeed patriotic, why should they oppose exiling of the anti national filth? I would jot oppose exiling Hindus/their families who are proven to be treasonous.
No there is a clear difference between democracy and autocracy. Don't compare China with India, we are two different countries with different circumstances. China is homogenous, hanized. We can't even agree on making Hindi our national language and you talk about cracking down on muslims. The moment we talk of removing quota's or uniform civil code, see the outburst. We are not even able to remove article 370 even with this BJP govt.

Let us be pragmatic, not impulsive, our agencies can work better if we choose our leaders wisely which we have done, which we need to ensure when we vote. We have already seen some good work being done.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Again, If you are suspecting this data is biased becoz there are Paki/Bangladeshi in UK, why don't you read pews data collected on other Islamic countries as well. I quoted UK stats as it is developed nation where many of the third world country problems are not present. Note that pews was collecting this data to prove that majority Muslims are benign entity to start with.

Now even after looking at the data on UK/other countries, if you are providing excuses and reasons for them. You don't want to see the reality that is happening around us neither you are ready to look at the data. To solve a problem first you need to understand/acknowledge where the problem is. Again I don't believe all Muslims are bad. But many of them hold most extremist views because of their religious dogma. If 25% of British Muslims (not Pak/Bangladeshi these are 2nd/3rd generation muslims(British) living in UK who have good access to education, same rights as others) think 7/7 is justified/OK then what more needs to done to change their mind? They want separate Shariah for themselves and think suicide bombing is ok. And yes not every muslim is not picking up arms but have very extremist view and some even support who are doing that.

This is data collected from 23 Islamic countries, If you cannot open your eyes to reality than god bless you. You have created an illusion for yourself and don't want to accept truth. There is much more data on Islamic views on apostates, infidels etc. I hope you can look it up yourself. Don't bother replying.
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/...ligion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

The problem here is you take Muslims as a whole, regardless of where they come from or their background. UK has muslim migrants dominated by pakistanis and bangladeshis, they are bound to be wackos because they come from a country like that with twisted education. How many wackos are of Indian origin and what percentage does this wackos form this opinion out of the total Indian muslims in UK.

Nobody is denying that there is no problem in Islamic world, but stop comparing Indian muslims with other countries as a whole or using it as a example or as a scale, mind you its not just education, its also the environment and culture we live in that also mold people. Do you think guys like APJ Abdul Kalam or AR Rahaman would be the same people in terms of secularism had they been born in pakistan or any other islamic country.
India Muslim Leaders Condemn ISIS: Religious Scholars Endorse Fatwa Lambasting Islamic State Ideology As Un-Islamic

India forges a pan Indian identity among its people not because of just education but its also in its culture and that is contagious. As our economy grows and we achieve things it gets stronger. Even if all don't believe it, the sheer number of people that believes it makes it work. India is different in this regard, accept it. Pakistanis said hindus and muslims cant live together but look at both our countries and tell me how different both countries is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles