U.S. May Sanction India Over Level of Iran-Oil Imports

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Nothing would please me more

But i fear they dont have the audacity to do it :che:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
US can sanction INDIAN $h!t enough of this world policing you morons. We do what best for our country already OIL is @ Rs 70+ now a days my friends are talking of buying a beer and taking a bus to college rather than bike if they legalize beer in public place.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If US goes back to sanctions then that would be a massive set back on relations and trust.

Either way i think we should support US till we get into the UN security council.

Mr Joie de vivre

Yes we all know that USA is a world superpower but I did not know that they publicly set laws as who can buy from whom?

Blackwater

us will or can not sanction against India. tables has turned .USA's world order needs India as major player

bhramos

Country flag
why dont they call for sanctions against China, they were also taking oil from Iran...

does their Pants shit to call for Sanctions against China????

panduranghari

If US goes back to sanctions then that would be a massive set back on relations and trust.

Either way i think we should support US till we get into the UN security council.
The current modus operandi of the UN and UN security council makes it impossible for India to get a security council seat. The sooner we get it out of our system the better. UN security council seat is not that important anyway.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
why dont they call for sanctions against China, they were also taking oil from Iran...

does their Pants shit to call for Sanctions against China????
Because China manufactures... and we don't. If 200 Tejas with domestic AESA radars instead of Phalcon., 10 Airavat AWACS mounted on IL-76, 10 AMCA test prototypes were right now a reality, we won't be hearing the words sanction too.

The reason why everyone takes us for a ride is because we are not our masters especially with this slave government in power.

Chan Lankela

Country flag
Very Very Very unlikely to happen. If this were to happen, it would be an example of an ally stabbing another ally in the back and in the process damaging its own core interests. I don't think America minds backstabbing, but the second bit is critical, "core interests". This is what all countries look at.

venkat

let USA supply oil to India...of course not at C-17 rate but in Iranian terms. its sheer dadagiri by USA. we should not yield to such arm twisting. India should follow what is best to our country!!! Barbarians. they are converting all those mus;im countries who opposed them into headless ,stateless,lawless orphan countries!!!!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
let USA supply oil to India...of course not at C-17 rate but in Iranian terms. its sheer dadagiri by USA. we should not yield to such arm twisting. India should follow what is best to our country!!! Barbarians. they are converting all those mus;im countries who opposed them into headless ,stateless,lawless orphan countries!!!!

I won't call them that mate. The Islamic countries have a big problem with one country that does nothing to them i.e. Israel. So naturally Israel will want to get revenge for the repeated rocket attacks.

We are simply getting pulled here because of the idiocy of this government to PUBLICLY reveal our trade plans with Iran.

The US won't sanction us. It is simply 'hints' that will remain hints. This is not 1998.

agentperry

really...means usa is intentionally trying to withdraw from the 100 billion us dollar arms market that too in the mid of economic crisis. bravo who the hell is advising and forming american policies??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles