Two Pakistanis stabbed near Greek anti-racist demo: police

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
well pakistanis has guts
they stood against the racist Greek people racism

the reason they were targeted
Yeah yeah guts...Pakis the super dooper pooper martial race as we all know... thats why they POSE as Indians abroad.How about you show guts shooting down drones at home first? :lol:

The guys who stabbed them probably won't even know the difference between a Pakistani and an Indian. They just look at skin colour, they are not smart enough to understand subtle cultural differences. These neo-nazis are as much a threat to Indians living in Greece, as they are to Pakistanis.

After two years of economic hardship the people of Greece has already started supporting neo-nazis, Golden Dawn is now the most popular party in Greece. This shows that despite all the talks of modernity and liberalism, European mindset has not changed since the 20th Century.
How come Pakis got stabbed and not Indian in this case? :hmm:

Indian_Baba

i guess
Sorry
i Am sure your one of there kind
so the better is it if i put you in my ignore list right now.

Alert@IN FUTURE WHEN I DONT REPLY TO ONUS POST SO YOU SHOULD CONCLUDE IT YOURSELF THAT YOUR IN MY IGNORE LIST AND I DONT SEE YOUR BS
I like your reply , even gave you one ......put me on ignore list hahahahaha as if i care

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
How come Pakis got stabbed and not Indian in this case? :hmm:
Let me tell you why :laugh:

Greek Muslim Association claim Pakistanis responsible for riot

Excerpts:

Athens - The Muslim Association of Greece (MAG) has released a statement saying they are not responsible for the violent protests that took place in central Athens on Sunday. The claim that Pakistanis staged the protests.

Riot police had to use teargas against the protesters who engaged in violent acts, smashing shop windows, vandalizing cars, and hurling stones and bottles at police.

According to Alyunaniya the Muslim Association of Greece denounced the violence, blaming the riot on outraged Pakistanis. MAG released a statement saying:
"Today there was a demonstration staged by Pakistani groups, and we the Muslim Association of Greece along with the entire Arab Community of Athens did not participate. The only way of reaction that we consider as appropriate for our country is a civilized discussion, and for that reason we called for a press conference on Friday where eminent figures participated in order to discuss in depth the true reasons of the release of such a film."

Regards,
Virendra

pmaitra

While I would definitely not celebrate the death of the Pakistanis, Pakistanis, or at least a significant portion of them, by virtue of their behaviour, are on the verge of inviting punitive actions, such as, but not limited to, being declared personae non grata in civilized societies.

These trouble makers might be minority, but the extent of their violence, lack of respect for the law of the adopted land, and the silence of the majority, or their incapacity to control their own kind, surely places the entire community in a very bad light. There is sympathy for those that are indeed civilized, and there is a point of exhaustion of this sympathy.

It's time for introspection.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles