Two killed in communal clashes in Meerut

natarajan

I am overwhelmed :happy:

BTW in each and every mosque morning prayers are played in a very loud volume, when Hindus do not object, why these idiots are objecting Hindu temple prayers?
That person who switched off the loudspeaker should be jailed (arrested) immediately.
This is communal post.i object

Folk hero

Five times a day every day you are forced to listen to some arabic gibberish, talk about our tolerance.

Mosques should provide free watches for muslims and spare the world from their prayer call bullsh!t.

Decklander

Well, you have not heard the kind of shit they speak at the shrill of thr voice on fridays.

Reactions: VIP

dhananjay1

What's the problem with naming the "communities"? It's not like they have any problem when it comes to shouting "communal Hindus".

TrueSpirit

You are all communal right-wing Hindu fanatics :troll: what is the big deal about this riot when already 10 riots of bigger scale have precipitated in UP within a year. Why dont you get inured to witness these riots...India is a secular nation, after all :frusty:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In UP communal conflagration is so common, routine, and one per day that it does not make news anymore.

And the focus these days is not UP and so Akhilesh Yadav and Papa can run a riot!

Elections are nigh and one must have an eye on the arithmetic that would be essential then!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
1. This is Meerut District. in UP Anyone who lives near this place knows its reputation.
2. Its under SP rule.
3. Clear case of one upmanship.

Shirman

Country flag
Just Yesterday Shia-Sunni Riots happened in Lucknow with all leading newspapers reporting about the same i appeal to fellow members that please don't drag any religion or every religion and sect teaches peace and brotherhood.......Its the people and politicians who really do it in the name of Politics.......2014 General elections are coming expect more to happen........... as UP has 80 GE lok sabha seats........

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Re: Communal riots in Meerut village: Muslims attack Hindus

2 communities....1 community stopped other community from playing hymns at a temple.

Hmmmm..... Let's assume opposite happened, replace temple with mosque and replace UP with Gujarat. And see the magic..... :D
When I was a teenager the Episcopal Church up the street played an electronic carillon on Sunday mornings. It was loud, and often with a hangover, I would feel like rioting myself.

Shirman

Country flag
Just Yesterday Shia-Sunni Riots happened in Lucknow with all leading newspapers reporting about the same i appeal to fellow members that please don't drag any religion or every religion and sect teaches peace and brotherhood.......Its the people and politicians who really do it in the name of Politics.......2014 General elections are coming expect more to happen........... as UP has 80 GE lok sabha seats........
Lucknow: Violence broke out here on Wednesday as two communities of Muslims fought in the Bazarkhala area after stones were pelted near Bhadenva telephone exchange on the "taboot" procession of the 21st Ramzaan, police said.

Following the incident, groups took to the streets and torched over a dozen shops in the area. Police resorted to a cane charge to disperse the clashing groups and restore normalcy.

Representative image. AFP.
Senior police officials told IANS that while the situation was under control, a heavy police posse has been deployed in the area to avoid further escalation of violence. Stray incidents of stone pelting, however, continue to be reported in some parts.

All India Shia Personal Law Board spokesperson Maulana Yasoob Abbas, condemning the violence, alleged that it was all part of a pre-meditated plan to disrupt the holy month of Ramzaan.

He also alleged that many women and children were injured in the incident and demanded enhanced security in the days before the Eid.

"Many processions will be taken out in the coming days, and the state government should ensure that no further incidents like this one take place," Maulana Abbas told IANS.

Inspector General of Police (Law and Order) R.K. Vishwakarma, however, said that for now, the 21st day procession has passed off. Police denied that people were injured in Wednesday's violence.

Additional Director General of Police (Law and Order) Arun Kumar told IANS that the people who tried to disrupt the procession have been identified.

"Strict action in accordance with law will be taken against them," he said, adding that 17 companies of Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC) and two companies of Rapid Action Force (RAF) have been rushed to the troubled spot.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/stone-pelted-on-ramzan-procession-violence-seizes-lucknow-999751.html

UP under Samajwadi is a serous mess......................

TrueSpirit

Re: Communal riots in Meerut village: Muslims attack Hindus

When I was a teenager the Episcopal Church up the street played an electronic carillon on Sunday mornings. It was loud, and often with a hangover, I would feel like rioting myself.
You do not have any mosque's in your locality..? Lucky, you are.

Folk hero

Any one who thinks islamic prayer call is prettiest sound on earth they should play it inside their bedroom.

Around my house their are three mosques ,B@stards always put their loudspeakers on a highest volume possible, Thank the gods those mosques aren't very close to my house.

Annoyances aside why should non muslims have to hear there is no god but @ll@h five times day?

When muslims shout offensive words like there is no god but @ll@h five times day that is OK when hindu temples play hymns no that is bad you are not secular my god is great i will make riots and i will kill you, that's how muslims behave.

natarajan

your post is communal ,what ever they do people ignore but if the majority does they will blow out of proportion similarly you are licenced to do riots on hindus on large scale but people will talk only on 2002 riots

Syd

Country flag
Any one who thinks islamic prayer call is prettiest sound on earth they should play it inside their bedroom.

Around my house their are three mosques ,B@stards always put their loudspeakers on a highest volume possible, Thank the gods those mosques aren't very close to my house.

Annoyances aside why should non muslims have to hear there is no god but @ll@h five times day?

When muslims shout offensive words like there is no god but @ll@h five times day that is OK when hindu temples play hymns no that is bad you are not secular my god is great i will make riots and i will kill you, that's how muslims behave.
I grew up in a suburb of Nairobi, Kenya where the population was about 50% Wahindi (Swahili for Indian) and 50% African. The Wahindi were mostly Hindu or Sikh with about one quarter being Muslim and about 10% Christian (my community). The Africans were of many Christian faiths with very few Muslims.

The only places of worship I recall was a Catholic church about a mile away and a Mosque about 100 yards from my house. The Catholic church would toll the Angelus bell at noon and at six pm every day, and the mosque would put out the muslim call to prayer five times a day.

One day a local Indian Muslim (they were called Indian because Pakistan did not exist when the Indian community migrated to E. Africa) wrote a letter to the local newspaper objecting to the "noise" of the Angelus bell. The local Catholics agreed to turn off the bell if the Muslims stopped the call to Prayer.

Result: Nothing changed. Fortunately there were no riots.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles