Twisted history by Marxist historians

Simple_Guy

Marxist historians were devious ***<Purged>*** as they whitewashed Bakhtiyar Khilji's slaughter at Nalanda.

In fact they were following in the footsteps of the Islamic invader, but their assaults on India's native culture were cultural and intellectual.

Mod: :nono:

Abhijat

Country flag
@pmaitra , thank you for showing concern . Also wishes you come out of your stereotypical well soon. :sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
No wonder Pakistanis keep telling me that our temples were burnt down by you lot. :lol:

When I tell them that it was their Religion of Peace, they are in shock and disbelief.

Archer

Country flag
That is a very unsatisfactory & defensive explanation. Never mind I am going of to Bed.
Exactly. Calling somebody an idiot because one dislikes them is not objective. Shourie can be called many things by his detractors - "unreliable", "blows with the wind" etc - some of the recent reasons cited for him not being part of the current Govt. But an idiot he is not. At best he is mistaken on some topics - eg I disagree with the data he used to derive some of his statements on defense etc, but he is authoritative on historical affairs & has a pretty good grasp of economics. Not an idiot, by any objective yardstick.

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Some reading material to help you take off your blinkers. Unless you are determined to deny facts and arguments due to your compulsive disdain for Arun Shourie, have a read.

An Eminent Historian – his line and his fraud? | Swarajya Blogs

What do Arun Shourie's fans have to say about D. N. Jha's response to Shourie's allegation that Jha distorted the history of Nalanda Destruction? - Quora

An "eminent historian" attacks Arun Shourie | IndiaFacts

Right, Karl Marx was born in the 16th Century. So was Fred Engels. They both published the Communist Manifesto in the 16th Century, where they urged all Tibetan historians to pin all the blame on the Hindus. They had somehow foreseen that Nalanda was going to be destroyed.

When the Pag Sam Jon Zang was compiled, the Tibetan historians, who were indoctrinated by Marx, did exactly that.

This is a revelation, that none other than Arun Shourie could have brought up to us.

The fact of the matter is, anyone who does not agree with the re-construction of history to suit the Saffron narrative, is branded a "Marxist," regardless of whether that history has anything at all to do with Marx.

pmaitra

I recommend you reconsider your blind devotion for Arun Shourie and his prevarications.

pmaitra

I recommend you reconsider your blind devotion for Marxism and not shut your eyes when presented with facts.
I can distinguish between facts and gibberish, especially calling some 16th century authors Marxist. One couldn't fool himself even if blindfolded.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I can distinguish between facts and gibberish, especially calling some 16th century authors Marxist. One couldn't fool himself even if blindfolded.
Would you please stop lying through your teeth? When did he ever call any 16th century authors Marxist?

pmaitra

Would you please stop lying through your teeth? When did he ever call any 16th century authors Marxist?
Would you please read Arun Shourie's deliberate twisting of facts and barking up the wrong tree before accusing others of "lying?" Do you think everyone who reads Arun Shourie's idiotic articles automatically begins to believe in his idiotic logic?

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You you please read Arun Shourie's deliberate twisting of facts and barking up the wrong tree before accusing others of "lying?" Do you think everyone who reads Arun Shourie's idiotic articles automatically begins to believe in his idiotic logic?
I read the article. No where he called any 16th century authors as Marxist. It is your blatant lie.

pmaitra

I read the article. No where he called any 16th century authors as Marxist. It is your blatant lie.
I meant to say "would you." Corrected grammatical error.

Thread title reads "Twisted history by Marxist historians."

From the article:
And now the Marxist account of the destruction of this jewel of knowledge.
The historians who wrote that account are the 16th century authors. So, this couldn't be a Marxist account.

Question: Why is Arun Shourie lying through his teeth?

You said you had read the opening post containing the article.

Question: Why are you lying through your teeth?

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I meant to say "would you." Corrected grammatical error.

Thread title reads "Twisted history by Marxist historians."

From the article:

The historians who wrote that account are the 16th century authors. So, this couldn't be a Marxist account.

Question: Why is Arun Shourie lying through his teeth?

You said you had read the opening post containing the article.

Question: Why are you lying through your teeth?
Are you so blinded by hatred that you lost you comprehension abilities?

He was talking about D.N. Jha's and Romila Thapar's theory on the destruction of Nalanda.

I know that since you have been caught lying you have to save face somehow, but try something better than your usual debating parlor-tricks, would you?

Last edited:

pmaitra

Are you so blinded by hatred that you lost you comprehension abilities?

He was talking about D.N. Jha's and Romila Thapar's theory on the destruction of Nalanda.

I know that since you have been caught lying you have to save face somehow, but try something better than your usual debating parlor-tricks, would you?
No, I just called out the one, nay two, who is lying through his teeth. The account is from the 16th century.

If Mr. Jha can be blamed for something written in the 16th century, whether what is written is true or not, then it proves that Arun Shourie is an idiot.

I don't agree with many things said by Sagarika Ghose or Aakar Patel, but I completely understand why they use terms like moon faced bhakts.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
No, I just called out the one, nay two, who is lying through his teeth. The account is from the 16th century.

If Mr. Jha can be blamed for something written in the 16th century, whether what is written is true or not, then it proves that Arun Shourie is an idiot.

I don't agree with many things said by Sagarika Ghose or Aakar Patel, but I completely understand why they use terms like moon faced bhakts.
You agree because like them, you do not like facts and evidence. And like them you are too consumed with hatred.

I have already posted links to counter arguments which demolish Jha & Thapar's arguments.

If you cannot be bothered to read them, instead prefer to wallow in your compulsive hatred and delusions, nothing anyone can do about it.

pmaitra

You agree because like them, you do not like facts and evidence. And like them you are too consumed with hatred.

I have already posted links to counter arguments which demolish Jha & Thapar's arguments.

If you cannot be bothered to read them, instead prefer to wallow in your compulsive hatred and delusions, nothing anyone can do about it.
I admit I have not read your links. Do they prove that Arun Shourie is not an idiot? Do they prove that Karl Marx was born before the 16th century? Do they prove that those 16th century historians were Marxists? :lol:

Sorry mate. Don't expect me to abandon reason and become a blind devotee.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I admit I have not read your links. Do they prove that Arun Shourie is not an idiot? Do they prove that Karl Marx was born before the 16th century? Do they prove that those 16 century historian were Marxists? :lol:

Sorry mate. Don't expect me to abandon reason and become a blind devotee.
Aah, so you are back to your parlor tricks again!

And again, stop lying!

Arun Shourie never claimed that Karl Marx was born before the 16th century or that those 16 century historian were Marxists.

This is entirely your claim.

So, stop lying!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles