Twin militant attacks in J&K, six armymen, 4 cops among 12 killed

Neil

Country flag
i know the attack is over but still posting...::

Special forces moved to eliminate remaining terrorists in Samba

The Indian Army has moved in Special Forces to eliminate the remaining terrorists who have walked inside the army cantonment in Jammu and Kashmir’s Samba district.

“Special Forces have moved to eliminate remaining terrorists,” said army sources on the Samba attack.

According to latest reports, a gun battle is still on and the army choppers are hovering over the site. Personnel of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and the state police have joined the army in the attempt to flush out the terrorists, who have killed at least five unarmed army men.

According to reports, two terrorists have been killed.

In a major attack, terrorists dressed in army fatigues have killed at least 12 people in a police station in Hiranagar in Kathua district and at an Army cantonment nearby this morning.

Over a dozen people are injured and more casualties are feared.

The militants first attacked a police station in Hiranagar of Kathua district.

“So far the information we have received is that a group of terrorists numbering either three or four attacked the police station at Hiranagar at around 6:45 in the morning. In that incident, four policemen were killed, one ASI was injured and a civilian was killed,” said Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami.

The militants later intercepted a truck on the highway, boarded it and forced its driver to move towards Jammu. The militants stopped the vehicle near the gate of an army camp in Samba and attacked the camp.

The militants started firing inside the army area, initiating the encounter with the security personnel.

Special forces moved to eliminate remaining terrorists in Samba : North, News - India Today

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir, this is very basic diff in our politicians and those of western countries. Our armed forces are not there to die for the nation but to ensure that our enemy dies. No one has ever won a war by dying for the country. we win wars by making our enemy die.
Most of the western politicians have done military service.

Our lot have no idea of what is the military all about.

But we are great at powerful galabazi as the most 'military' activity that we can do!

I am astounded that politicians are justifying the killings by stating that this happens every time there is a talk.

Great!

So, it means every time there is a talk, let us happily accept that some soldiers, police and civilians will die and that cannot under any reason derail talks!

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
How frustrating it has become.

Terrorists are infiltrating and killing our soldiers at point blank range.

What a failed nation politically and militarily we have become.

Shame on Congress-I they think they are clever enough dealing with Pakistan.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
How frustrating it has become.

Terrorists are infiltrating and killing our soldiers at point blank range.

What a failed nation politically and militarily we have become.

Shame on Congress-I they think they are clever enough dealing with Pakistan.
why are you bringing politics into this, Atal didnt do anything better when they attack Parliament and Jaswant took the terrorists on Executive class to kandahar.

stop using this mindless violence for your politics.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
enough is enough.
these pakistani can live with these suicide bombings and terrorists but we indian can't.

we should either invade them b@stard pakis or do surgical strikes on terror camps :mad::mad:

hit&run

Mod
why are you bringing politics into this, Atal didnt do anything better when they attack Parliament and Jaswant took the terrorists on Executive class to kandahar.

stop using this mindless violence for your politics.
You can not dictate me what I should bring in a topic or not.

Atal Bihari Vajaipai was as big a rascal when he invited Musharraf in Agra, as this Manmohan Singh is on couple of occasions.

Now stop this ra ra ra ra.

What Jaswant Singh did was absolutely right. Your army has been made short legged a toothless wonder by this Congress-I for last 60 years. What BJP did was an absence of military might to conduct an operation inside Afghanistan not because of lack of political will. Even a low average military mind can comprehend such simple thing; If I am not wrong you pretend to be quite a top dog understanding military affairs, aren't you ?

Operation Prakaram was initiated by the same BJP government after Parliament attack, it showed their resolve and political will, only delay happened from IA side then international pressure became insurmountable.

I know you have used these both examples many a times, I hope you have got your answer and you wouldn't bother others with the same in future.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
You can not dictate me what I should bring in a topic or not.

Atal Bihari Vajaipai was as big a rascal when he invited Musharraf in Agra, as this Manmohan Singh is on couple of occasions.

Now stop this ra ra ra ra.

What Jaswant Singh did was absolutely right. Your army has been made short legged a toothless wonder by this Congress-I for last 60 years. What BJP did was an absence of military might to conduct an operation inside Afghanistan not because of lack of political will. Even a low average military mind can comprehend such simple thing; If I am not wrong you pretend to be quite a top dog understanding military affairs, aren't you ?

Operation Prakaram was initiated by the same BJP government after Parliament attack, it showed their resolve and political will, only delay happened from IA side then international pressure became insurmountable.

I know you have used these both examples many a times, I hope you have got your answer and you wouldn't bother others with the same in future.
tell that to the family members of the terror victims who were killed because of MASOOD AZHAR.

hit&run

Mod
tell that to the family members of the terror victims who were killed because of MASOOD AZHAR.
Will you stop this bitching ?

Go tell the families of hostages that they were better dead than back.

A Government who can mobilize IA after Parliament attack, win Kargil war using IAF with InN submarines doing angry petrol inside Pakistan littoral waters do not deserve your moronic doubts of not doing or contemplating military actions during Kandhar Highjack. Do you even know that plane was held in a hostile territory, any military action invading their air space could have been a disaster even before they could have landed/dropped.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Will you stop this bitching ?

Go tell the families of hostages that they were better dead than back.

A Government who can mobilize IA after Parliament attack, win Kargil war using IAF with InN submarines doing angry petrol inside Pakistan littoral waters do not deserve your moronic doubts of not doing or contemplating military actions during Kandhar Highjack. Do you even know that plane was held in a hostile territory, any military action invading their air space could have been a disaster even before they could have landed/dropped.
true but it is also true that terrorists would have done the same again (Thanks god it never happen) and got more terrorists leaders released and make all of us look stupid.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Imagine we are hit and our soldiers, police and civilians killed and we submit ourselves to the those who target us.

We must learn from Brazil where their head of State gave it back to the US for spying and Obama apologised.

If a nation like Brazil can take on the mighty US, must we submissive to such a third rate failed rogue nation as Pakistan?

Have we lost our sense of honour?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Must we forget about how we released terrorists for Mufti Mohammed's daughter or about Gulam Nabi Azad's relative?

One wrong, does not justify another one.

What matters is that we must tackle the issue and not justify these acts!

I,for one, cannot accept soldier's lives being taken as fodder for some unknown agenda some person or persons.

What worries me is that soon the military will be so demoralised that the Govt does not care for it and contemptuously ignore their deaths for their agenda, may then just sit back and let things get worse but ensure that they themselves are fortified.

Then I wonder what Omar Obdullah and his uncle Mustafa Kamal, Salman Khurshed and Mms have to say!

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
The whole nation is tagging this attack with PM's meeting with Pak PM. Even PM is wary of its political implication that he why he has made a comment. He want to go ahead with meeting best of luck to him.

This attack deserve political and military action. Absence of both will invite reaction from people. So please don't tell other not to talk politics.

The bastards shouted Islamic slogans to kill defenceless soldiers eating their food.

The larger question remains how terrorists are infiltrating and reaching cities like Hira Nagar read national Highway and breaching military installations ?

Omar Abdullah says the attack is to derail talks; nation deserves to know from him on who is trying to derail the talk ?

Decklander

This nation has been trifurcated by lawyers and they are still making a fool of this nation from Sibal to Chidambaram and also a member here. They do not pay income tax at all but always claim best of the facilities. They are the biggest suckers of this nation.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

Shaheed Lt Col Bikramjeet Singh

R.I.P sir... thank u for your service.
These people only understand the language of revenge & brutality that too with exaggerated ferocity (history is witness to this, language of peace, mercy and friendship is considered as surrender)!!

Last edited:

natarajan

cbi dusting off few fake encounter case and going to question 3 bjp persons,wow they believe just cbi to stay in power and few stupid people here are blind to it

Global Defence

New threads

Articles