Twin explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob101

Any specific reason for wasp's to not like catholics??
majorty of far right supremacy groups in America like the KKK, neo Nazi's are protestant ..... its kind of like the sunni and shia, but the violence happened a long time ago in what was called the protestant reffermation and once the lines were drawn ie most of the norther European countries became majority protestant violence died down... but there was always a lingering feeling among some protestants and Catholics...

Its really the KKK that dose not like the Catholics for 2 reasons one as i said above the other because back when the KKK had maximum power in the 1910-1920 there was a lot of immigration of Irish and Italian.... who were Catholics.... the general fear among KKK members was the America was going to become a majority Catholic nation .... so the hatred towards Catholics.....

But that feeling has died down significantly since then and although the KKK dose not like Catholics it is willing to tolerate them and all their propaganda and hate is directed towards Blacks and other non white immigrants primarily....

The American far right is kind of a spectrum in a way... and they defiantly don't get along with each other for example:

KKK and neo Nazi's hate each other even though their ideology is almost the same except for a few minor differences, for one thing the KKK hate the Nazi's because most of the KKK's members had a father or grand father that fought the real Nazis in World War II.... Most neo Nazi groups want to merge with the KKK, as the KKK has more people and more of historical significance but the KKK is not going to let this happen...

There is another group called the Aryan Brotherhood, it is a prison organization that on the surface seems to be a neo Nazi style organization with only white members but the reality is that it allows members of mixed race into the organization and even Jews..... its more of a criminal organization rather than a racist group

Then there is the group called the Aryan Nations that is a coalition of all racist groups mixed with Christian religion.... they believe that god created the different races and meant for them to be separate and want to create separate nation for "white" christian people.... and this is the group that is really responsible for the majority of violence in the past 20 or so years.... It is not a clearly defined group as many members have different commitments to the group but the I think that its ideology is most consistent with what most of the racists in America believe ....

Aryan Nation is not a powerful group as they don't really have a lot of members but its the ideology that is the most important and it is specifically anti government, While traditional racist groups like the KKK never liked the federal government they never committed violent acts against it... I think that who ever is responsible for this attack had to have some influence form the Aryan brotherhood ideology

There are a whole other spectrum of groups that are not racists but are more anti federal government for a variety of reasons like gun control etc... its more likley that the person/group resonpible for this attack is a mix of this type with the Aryan brother hood

sorcerer

Country flag
Boston Marathon bombs have hallmarks of 'lone wolf' devices, experts say
Whats interesting to note in this report is that
Such improvised devices use readily available materials that cannot be easily traced. Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, in its English-language online magazine Inspire, noted such "ingredients are readily available" and they are "easily disposed of if the enemy searches your home."

There is no evidence that AQAP or any of its supporters was involved in the Boston attack. Nor is it clear whether the attack was the work of one or more individuals. But AQAP has championed 'do-it-yourself terrorism' in the last three years, urging Muslims in the West to take action on their own.

"How to Make a Bomb in Your Mom's Kitchen," published in a 2010 edition of Inspire, has been downloaded by Islamist militants plotting terrorist attacks in both the United States and the U.K., according to counterterrorism officials.

Eight pages were devoted to building a basic but lethal device. The ingredients included sugar and a black powder made from match heads. Combining step-by-step instructions and diagrams, the magazine described wiring a "timed circuit as it is simple" and using small nails as shrapnel. It said gunpowder or powder from fireworks can be used as a substitute for match heads.

It continues: "It only works if contained in a high-pressure environment. So you may use iron pipes, pressure cookers, fire extinguishers or empty propane canisters ... The pressure cooker is the most effective method."

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has issued several unclassified bulletins about the use of pressure cookers as part of an explosive device. In July 2010, the DHS said that while pressure cookers are common in countries such as Afghanistan, "the presence of a pressure cooker in an unusual location such as a building lobby or busy street corner should be treated as suspicious."
Online Madrasa education?
:tsk:
These guys are sick.

pmaitra

Boston Marathon bombs have hallmarks of 'lone wolf' devices, experts say

Officials have told CNN that among the materials used in the attack on the marathon were some sort of timing device, a basic mixture of explosives and some sort of metal container containing nails and other projectiles. The FBI said late Tuesday that what appeared to be fragments of ball bearings, or BBs, and nails had been recovered and had possibly been contained in a pressure cooker.

One federal law enforcement source told CNN's Deborah Feyerick the devices contained "low-velocity improvised explosive mixture -- perhaps flash-powder or sugar chlorate mixture likely packed with nails or shrapnel."

An explosives expert told CNN the yellowness of the flame probably came from carbon or some organic fuel such as sugar that contains it. The expert, who is frequently consulted by the FBI and other government agencies, said the white smoke made it "unlikely that a military-grade high explosive, such as those used in shells and bombs, which is usually grey or black, was used."
Source: Boston Marathon bombs similar to 'lone wolf' devices, experts say - CNN.com

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So Al-Qaida has reached US homeland successfully? :hmm:

So now US needs a WOT II at home even when WOT I is not finished at all in AF-Pak.

huaxia rox

one chinese student was killed.

a very sad event.

rip.

hope chinese gov can also contribute a bit to finding out who did this and punishing them.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Chinese National Identified Among Boston Blasts Fatalities

One of the three people killed in the Boston Marathon bombings was identified as a Chinese national, Xinhua news agency reported on Wednesday citing Chinese consulate officials.
According to recent estimates, three people were killed and 183 wounded - 23 of them critically - after two powerful explosions ripped through a crowd near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday.
Link: RIA Novosti

sorcerer

Country flag
Is there any news articles related to these finds?
If its true..then he is standing as if he is disconnected from the crowd.
I mean..thats what came to my mind when i saw this pic.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Is there any news articles related to these finds?
If its true..then he is standing as if he is disconnected from the crowd.
I mean..thats what came to my mind when i saw this pic.
As of now, no news agency has shown this and there is little reason to believe that this is credible. But I'm just, you know, throwing it out there.
And yes, he does look like he isn't very concerned about the marathon and stuff. :hmm:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
As of now, no news agency has shown this and there is little reason to believe that this is credible. But I'm just, you know, throwing it out there.
And yes, he does look like he isn't very concerned about the marathon and stuff. :hmm:
Which nationality he looks like? Iraqi/Irani/Syrian/Paki? :hmm:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Which nationality he looks like? Iraqi/Irani/Syrian/Paki? :hmm:
He kinda looks Middle Eastern, but I suck at that game.
Anyway, to be noted is that he's wearing a white cap, which is really a shitty move, coz it just sticks out. Also why are the sunglasses on his hat, not on his eyes.
Maybe he's a terrorist or maybe he's just another dude, no idea.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
He kinda looks Middle Eastern, but I suck at that game.
Anyway, to be noted is that he's wearing a white cap, which is really a shitty move, coz it just sticks out. Also why are the sunglasses on his hat, not on his eyes.
Maybe he's a terrorist or maybe he's just another dude, no idea.
That would be my guess too.
going by the photo and if it is real that is..the thing that stuck me was the lack of bag and his disconnected look.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

they may be bombers, two bags with them. Any one has got more pics of them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles