Truth about Innocent Hindus being killed in Punjab

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ You make no bloody sense, you fcuking bhagoda moron. Come back to India and dare to spew your bullshit here in front of our faces instead of hiding like a pussy in "Kaneda" and prattling on the internet.

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^ You make no bloody sense, you fcuking bhagoda moron. Come back to India and dare to spew your bullshit here in front of our faces instead of hiding like a pussy in "Kaneda" and prattling on the internet.
I did not say anything against Sikh religion.

I'm not in Canada, I'm on tor.

Why didn't you go to rallies last November and December when lakhs were in cities with 'Khalistan' banners.

Which, I won't say I'm for or against.

It's obvious, who's on the right side of history, and who's an angry troll.

Blackwater

Why didn't you go to rallies last November and December when lakhs were in cities with 'Khalistan' banners.

iam also sardar. can u tel me what if khalistan is made?? how will it survive???what will be the area of khalistan??

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
TROLL alert. :mod:

Mods please check the identity.

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
iam also sardar. can u tel me what if khalistan is made?? how will it survive???what will be the area of khalistan??
I will tell you, when you are a Sardar.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

Btw, this discussion you guys are engaging in is against Dfi and Goi rules. You may get visit, from RAW. :) Hope they wear gloves. :D

agentperry

Btw, this discussion you guys are engaging in is against Dfi and Goi rules. You may get visit, from RAW. :) Hope they wear gloves. :D
ah come on. be open. there is no gentlerebel. if you have some opinion then say and debate. it would be better as it may involve finding solution. a solution that we all need

Blackwater

dont run , i need to know from people who support khalistan.

if khalistan is made how will it survive??

forex exchange??

industry???

oil???

port???

will it include pakistan punjab and KPK??

will it include khahsmir ???

agentperry

forex exchange??

industry???

oil???

port???
come on sir dont be pain in a** for our new member. he is ripe with anger against the state because of so many upsetting things of past. lets discuss and let him know- that we all, the people of earth are at same side of grief ( grief imparted to us at one time or the another) but dedicated to better future

agentperry

forex exchange??

industry???

oil???

port???
come on sir dont be pain in a** for our new member. he is ripe with anger against the state because of so many upsetting things of past. lets discuss and let him know- that we all, the people of earth are at same side of grief ( grief imparted to us at one time or the another) but dedicated to better future

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

That sounds f@cking hilarious :rofl:
BTW don't you love Punjab and punjabies??
Your brothers want to get independence from hindutva.
Please become a terrorist and make khalistan a reality.

@other forummers-Guess he is faking his Sikh identity and he is not a sikh

Last edited:

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'm in Amritsar. Only person who would face me is agentperry.

Mods please close thread, trolls have overrun it.

I have nothing to say, see adi, dasam, sarbloh granth.

Agentperry, I am neither gentle nor angry rebel. I am Sikh, baghi or badshah.

I see some like angeldude supporting killing of sikhs across North India. We should all report, I don't call it 'genocide' because all nukes on earth couldn't destroy all Sikhs.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Which rallies are you speaking about? And what in devil's name is "tor"?

And why are you yapping about "Sikh religion" again and again?

Sikhs are beloved to me, and I have a lot of respect for Sikhs, and consider them among my own. I have as much concern for Ludhiana and Jalandhar and Patiala as for Bangalore. But Khalistani scum, and Pakjabis who cross their limits, will be exterminated like vermin.

You can yap all you want sitting 15000 km away from India. I don't see any rallies anywhere in India. You people want to keep moaning and talking Khalistan bullshit in some insignificant faraway country, it will only lead to increased frustration at your own impotence, at your bhagoda nature.

"Right side of history", my arse. Those on the wrong side of history are the ones who ran away with their asses on fire after getting a few good kicks on their behinds, and roar like pussycats sitting thousands of miles away from India. Up yours. Begone now, you divider of Sikhs, divider of India, vermin!!

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
@other forummers-Guess he is faking his Sikh identity and he is not a sikh[/QUOTE]
I can slap you, your cheek will let everyone know if it's a Sikh or not.

Blackwater

Got lucky in 84, ran his a&& off to kaneda and now ranting khalistani bs on DFI
That sounds f@cking hilarious :rofl:
BTW don't you love Punjab and punjabies??
Your brothers want to get independence from hindutva.
Please become a terrorist and make khalistan a reality.

@other forummers-Guess he is faking his Sikh identity and he is not a sikh
dear 84 was serious mistake dont make fun of that

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I'm in Amritsar.
Liar. Typical Khalistani liar. Mods, check this pussycat's IP and confirm location please.

I see some like angeldude supporting killing of sikhs across North India. We should all report, I don't call it 'genocide' because all nukes on earth couldn't destroy all Sikhs.
More lies. He never said anything like that. Just another example of bhagoda Khalistanis trying to drum up frenzy and anger based on false propaganda.

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
Which rallies are you speaking about? And what in devil's name is "tor"?

And why are you yapping about "Sikh religion" again and again?

Sikhs are beloved to me, and I have a lot of respect for Sikhs, and consider them among my own. I have as much concern for Ludhiana and Jalandhar and Patiala as for Bangalore. But Khalistani scum, and Pakjabis who cross their limits, will be exterminated like vermin.

You can yap all you want sitting 15000 km away from India. I don't see any rallies anywhere in India. You people want to keep moaning and talking Khalistan bullshit in some insignificant faraway country, it will only lead to increased frustration at your own impotence, at your bhagoda nature.

"Right side of history", my arse. Those on the wrong side of history are the ones who ran away with their asses on fire after getting a few good kicks on their behinds, and roar like pussycats sitting thousands of miles away from India. Up yours. Begone now, you divider of Sikhs, divider of India, vermin!!
Bhai Gurbaksh Singh morcha. Also why was that attack planned 2 years before? Almost 2 years before bhindrawale, and a year before he joined movement.

I thought 200 rural men routing a force of 10,000 and having artillery, tank, helicopter called in was victory.

I was wrong? Please teach me more sir.

I talk of Sikh religion, because I have one.

I am sure, you are aware of Mumbai sc decision that if you are hindu, you have none?

I will say no more.

agentperry

I'm in Amritsar. Only person who would face me is agentperry.

Mods please close thread, trolls have overrun it.

I have nothing to say, see adi, dasam, sarbloh granth.

Agentperry, I am neither gentle nor angry rebel. I am Sikh, baghi or badshah.

no body here or in any part of world want to destroy sikhism, nor any one want to destroy any religion. the thing is that we live a complex intermingled life and thus confuses in our action. troubled socially we harm ourself or other financially or physically or emotionally.

we aspire to be robust democracy with people's will and desire at the top then we should see how despite all odds black and white are co-existing in usa. this learning when totally internalized can lead us to be what usa is today, a superpower in every sector. else like small babies we will fight over you hit me i hit you etc etc

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
dear 84 was serious mistake dont make fun of that
Alrighty brother.
My apologies if Ive hurt ur feeling.
Edited my post for the real sikh blackwater and not some fake Wannabe sikh like shersingh or whatever.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles