Trump Uses the K-word, Includes Bajwa in Talks with Imran

mayfair

How is Jaishankar to be blamed for Trump's idiocy?
Jaishakar is a master of realpolitik! Jaishankar's father was the 'father of realpolitik' in India!
Jaishankar is not responsible for Trump being Trump, however he's been actively pushing India to engage closely with US, even if it involves conceding on some of our interests. This is understandable since he was Indian ambassador to US and naturally has his proclivities.

However, Trump being Trump WILL affect the pro-US lobby from being too active in pushing their agenda in the Indian policy making. Their agenda includes engaging US more thoroughly, purchasing more US arms and US produce, aligning our policies more closely with US interests (Iran, Venezuela, Russia etc.) and also letting slide periodic pinpricks from the Amreeki establishment (Trump's diatribes, USCRIF reports etc.), while pushing for a more active and military Indian presence in Afghanistan and ignoring Amreeki apathy on Shitistani-sponsored terrorism against India.

Trump's verbal diaorrhea has done more to harm this coterie than anything else. He has personally dragged in PM of India in a mindless, self-aggrandising gesture and this will not endear him to either the PM or the mandarins in the MEA.

pankaj nema

Country flag
That was for the external audience. Opposition will raise this in the parliament. The conversation that Trump is referring to could be a tete-a-tete at G-20 summit, so it would be prudent if the PMO comes out with a statement on the conversation.
If PM Modi says anything , it will be used by US Media to Create an Anti India Narrative

PM is going in September to US

He has to be Tactful and Careful

Vijyes

Jaishankar is not responsible for Trump being Trump, however he's been actively pushing India to engage closely with US, even if it involves conceding on some of our interests
Which interests did Jaishankar compromise? Do you know that Jaishankar was also China's ambassador? So, why do you think he will have bias only towards USA without appropriate balanced mind? Why does someone compromise in one's interests just because he was an ambassador to USA?

However, Trump being Trump WILL affect the pro-US lobby from being too active in pushing their agenda in the Indian policy making. Their agenda includes engaging US more thoroughly, purchasing more US arms and US produce, aligning our policies more closely with US interests (Iran, Venezuela, Russia etc.) and also letting slide periodic pinpricks from the Amreeki establishment (Trump's diatribes, USCRIF reports etc.), while pushing for a more active and military Indian presence in Afghanistan and ignoring Amreeki apathy on Shitistani-sponsored terrorism against India.
India also has its own agenda. Do you see India taking USA line in these matters? The only reason why India is buying USA arms is due to pressure of trade surplus. India has not aligned with USA in any manner and has shown no intention of doing that without a heavy price paid by USA.

mayfair

I don't think this was pre-planned as the opposition and Napakis couldn't really game what Trump was going to ramble. It's just that now they see the opportunity to conner the government and they are grabbing it with both hands.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Congressi Betichods will try to play up the issue in RS now. Keep a vigil DFI-ians!

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I don't think this was pre-planned as the opposition and Napakis couldn't really game what Trump was going to ramble. It's just that now they see the opportunity to conner the government and they are grabbing it with both hands.
Pappu is in US right now. So are Paki ******s. This is no coincidence!

Deathstar

Country flag
I dont think so ,our intelligence agencies can always expose him if he tried to be too smart. If he is exposed congress party will be finished forever

mayfair

That may not be a coincidence, but neither Pappu nor Napakis can predict what shite Trump will come up in a day. It's hard enough for his staff to do that. Probably the idea may have been to coordinate strategies on the sidelines of this visit, but Trump's verbal diarrhoea has given them both an unexpected windfall.

Now they will both go to the town with their own agendas- Dimmy will talk about how he rescued the relationship with US and made US see the Napaki viewpoint that Badmash and company never did, while Pappu and his lackeys will cry hoarse for domestic consumption.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I dont think so ,our intelligence agencies can always expose him if he tried to be too smart. If he is exposed congress party will be finished forever
Please don't try to divert attention. The way opposition has grabbed this shows that this is pre-planned.

Acting gullible is not the way to react. This is absolutely pre-planned. Aim is to destroy US - Indo relationship and gain points at home.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
I have never seen such a press conference. This was not even a press conference but rather media briefing from Trump bitching about Obama and Clintons. He straight away warned Pakistan also as well, that he can flatten Afghanistan but don't want to kill so many people.

Damn!! This was a joke not a state visit!
Nothing so important on Kashmir.

Every one knows, Pakis went there to beg.

I am more worried about fools in India who will take wrong decisions and make statements and ruin India US relations, which Pakistan wants
Seems this forum is compromised by Americans stooges .
You simply cannot pull a Normandy on Iran. It has far better maritime defenses than any other state in the Persian Gulf, Saudi Arabia included, and has access to Russian hardware. Iranian/Russian action in Syria made it amply clear that Iran isn't Iraq. You can't show up with an amphibious task-force. You need a land-based staging area that''s built up over months, which is either Iraq (which will become a political shit-show at the UN), or you can use Pakistan.

Bolton is a Kissinger/Cheney-type cocksucker who can push Trump to do anything, even if it sends US-India relations back to 1971-levels.

I think what will happen in the coming few weeks, though, is that Iran will physically test a nuke, which will force the US to back off.
This is a major shift and that's why i opposed LEMOA and COMCASA. Left this forum as it is hijacked by political neitizens . I still remember the times of babus and military professionals.
US Deep state wants this to be shoved under the carpet saying Trump is crazy narrative ,but it'll cost them dear I say
I think US deep state got the Indias neck. Time for policy change.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Seems this forum is compromised by Americans stooges .

This is a major shift and that's why i opposed LEMOA and COMCASA. Left this forum as it is hijacked by political neitizens . I still remember the times of babus and military professionals.

I think US deep state got the Indias neck. Time for policy change.
I see more concern trolling by Paki ****** alts than anything else!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles