Trump Questioning ‘One China’ Policy on Taiwan

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's great for India. Now get back to the point of invading Taiwan. Are you even slightly knowledgeable about military affairs? Or are you going to spill more 50 cent nonsense about unrelated issues?
I know the INS Vikrant , built from 2009 ,more than 10 years, not finished yet.
I know Tejas , from 1987-10, more than 32 years history.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
China only want develop , who block the way , will move away the block.

Now USA don't want China develop , so there are conflicts.
This is not about development but power.

Nearly all countries all developing very fast and getting better. Big ones are powerful and want to rule the world. US rules or influences most of global policies and China wants to replace it. India remains in preliminary stage who has similar ambitions (and will have abilities) in future.

US will try to block or make quarrel between those two.

Among those two who is stronger (PRC will try to neutralize US and block India).

Third India, will try whatever way it could find to keep rising.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You still don't have any history of R&D for Pakistan. Linking them to India is absolute nonsense.

Unlike you who got a lot of tech from USSR first and then USA after 1980s, India didn't have any base, was sanctioned and had to start making things from scratch.

We took two decades to develop a short range ballistic missile but took three years to introduce an ICBM.

Our budget is nothing compared to West.

Even projects like Tejas or Vikrant end up delayed but final products are never outdated. We keep on updating every interval on.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is not about development but power.

Nearly all countries all developing very fast and getting better. Big ones are powerful and want to rule the world. US rules or influences most of global policies and China wants to replace it. India remains in preliminary stage who has similar ambitions (and will have abilities) in future.

US will try to block or make quarrel between those two.

Among those two who is stronger (PRC will try to neutralize US and block India).

Third will try whatever way it could find.
India don't have these ability , to be honest.

India have land issue ,labor issue , caste issue, education issue.

India want to surpass China ? I don't thinks so.

Bill Gates is 65 years old , and you are 20 years old.

So 45 years later , you will richer than Bill Gates?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You still don't have any history of R&D for Pakistan. Linking them to India is absolute nonsense.

Unlike you who got a lot of tech from USSR first and then USA after 1980s, India didn't have any base, was sanctioned and had to start making things from scratch.

We took two decades to develop a short range ballistic missile but took three years to introduce an ICBM.

Our budget is nothing compared to West.

Even projects like Tejas or Vikrant end up delayed but final products are never outdated. We keep on updating every interval on.
India can get every technology you want , even now.

Hope Tejas can stay fashion for next 50 years.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
India don't have these ability , to be honest.
You have this entire forum to rummage through what kind of abilities India has. It can make even world's greatest power to cry before losing itself.
India have land issue ,labor issue , caste issue, education issue.
As if those issues don't exist in other countries.
Socio economic and tribalistic issues are realities of all countries at various threshold (obviously communists are known for hiding them most).

Moreover, India's "issues" are only overplayed in British media. Casteism isn't a prevalent thing.

Statistics speak louder than rants and India's improvement rates are superfast.
India want to surpass China ? I don't thinks so.
You don't think anything. You believe only.

Thinking would require knowledge and ability to interpret. You are meanwhile busy with rants.

Do you understand what's the meaning of national power? How it's achieved?
Bill Gates is 65 years old , and you are 20 years old.
  1. I'm earning 4 times richer than I used to earn 6 years and 7 times richer in wealth since then already.
  2. We are not countering Bill Gates.
China is an upper middle income economy has per capita growth rate is slowing down and we are a lower middle income country. As population will be highers than those soon.
So, catch up economically is very much realistic.

Western countries aren't growing so being as much rich as them too will be practical in 30-50 years.
India can get every technology you want , even now.
It doesn't ever even after paying billions to France and Russia. US straight says no.

Clinton was highly generous in signing wavers that allowed critical space related tech to be transferred to China between 1996-1999, despite the reservations of the intel and security agencies.

The cap on tech transfer was lifted after the first of the Long March rockets exploded in 1996.

This link has all the details

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/how-china-conquered-america746/

February 15, 1996. A Chinese Long March 3B carrying a $200 million Loral satellite explodes 22 seconds after lilftoff.

March 14, 1996. President Clinton shifts control over regulating the export of communications satellites from the State Dept. which was primarily concerned with national security aspects of such exports, to the Commerce Dept., which is concerned with the economic benefits.

May 10, 1996. The Loral-led review commission investigating the February rocket explosion completes and passes on to Chinese officials its report, which according to the April 13, 1998 New York Times, discusses “sensitive aspects of the rocket’s guidance and control systems, which is an area of weakness in China’s missile programs.” The New York Times says that a Pentagon report concludes that, as a result of this technology transfer, “United States national security has been harmed”.

May 23, 1996. President Clinton calls for renewal of MFN for China, saying that renewal would not be “a referendum on all China’s policies,” but “a vote for America’s interests.”

June 8, 1996. China conducts an underground nuclear test.

July 21, 1996. Johnny Chung, according to the New York Times, brings Liu Chao-ying to two DNC fundraisers, including a $25,000 per couple dinner. Liu Chao-ying is a Lieutenant Colonel in the People’s Liberation Army and an executive at China Aerospace, which owns the Great Wall Industry Corp. that makes Long March rockets. Her father is the top commander of Chinese military forces. The New York Times says that Chung has told the Justice Dept. that Liu gave him the better part of $100,000 he contributed to the DNC in the latter part of 1996, and that the source of the money was the PLA.

July 29, 1996. China declares a moratorium on nuclear testing after conducting another nuclear test.

August 8, 1996. According to AP, Clinton meets again with Long Beach officials to advocate turning over the naval base to COSCO.

September 24, 1996. At the UN, President Clinton joins with the foreign ministers of China, France, Russia and Great Britain in signing the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty forbidding all testing of nuclear weapons.

November 5, 1996. President Clinton wins reelection. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the single largest Democratic donor during the election cycle was Loral CEO Bernard Schwartz, who gave $632,000 in ‘soft money’ to the Democratic Party between 1995 and 1996. The State Dept. issues regulations shifting responsibility for satellite launching licenses to the Commerce Dept.

January 1997. The Panamanian government awards the contract to operate the Atlantic and Pacific ports of the Panama Canal to a Hong Kong company, Hutchison Whampoa. China takes control of Hong Kong six months later. The United States, which is set to relinquish control of the canal next year, does not protest.

March 25, 1997. While in Beijing for a meeting with Premier Li Peng and President Jiang Zemin, Vice President Gore attends signing ceremonies for Boeing’s $685 million sale of five jetliners to China’s state-owned Civil Aviation Administration as well as a $1.3 billion joint venture between General Motors and China’s state-owned Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp.

May 1997. According to the April 13, 1998 New York Times, a classified Pentagon report reveals that Hughes and Loral scientists “had turned over expertise that significantly improved the reliability of China’s nuclear missiles” following the February 1996 rocket explosion. Hughes and Loral deny the New York Times report when it is published in 1998.

May 19, 1997. President Clinton announces that he will authorize MFN renewal for China.

October 1997. Chinese President Jiang Zemin makes a state visit to the United States. During the trip, he stops at a Hughes site to discuss satellites.

January 15, 1998. After China promises that it will no longer aid Iran’s nuclear program, President Clinton certifies that China is a reliable partner for nuclear technology exchange.

February 19, 1998. Despite opposition from the Justice Dept, President Clinton signs a waiver approving the launch of a Loral satellite from a Chinese rocket and reportedly authorizing the transfer of the same type of technology that the Pentagon said had “harmed” US security and that the Justice Dept. was investigation Loral and Hughes for their illegally transferring in 1996.
The same Bill Clinton was acerbic and vitriolic after our nuke tests in 1998 and put us under heavy sanctions.

It's just a part of it. We will probably never be able to know how much China got from US after Sino-Soviet split and France.

USSR-PRC tech transfers are other things.
Hope Tejas can stay fashion for next 50 years.
Took 35 years to make a light interceptor, our dogfighter will arrive in just 4-6 years.

maniacguy

Country flag
What I see here is one yellow man throwing tantrums after an orange man made fun of his country. And we are feeding this half baked troll.
This country of his has erased their culture in the pursuit to become number 1 in the world. Even if they become number one they can’t replace their identity . I am embarrassed to say this these people all look the same to me.
Man my booze is making me go crazy now.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What I see here is one yellow man throwing tantrums after an orange man made fun of his country. And we are feeding this half baked troll.
This country of his has erased their culture in the pursuit to become number 1 in the world. Even if they become number one they can’t replace their identity . I am embarrassed to say this these people all look the same to me.
Man my booze is making me go crazy now.
Haha , India always so confident.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
South and North Korea , both these two country acknowledge each other a country.
if india is too weak then why you are doing proxy against us? ,why u want us to be under check?,why u are encircling us in Indian ocean?,why u r keeping us engaged on other front?,why u protest against our missile test?,why u misuse your power in UN against us? ,why u say dragon and elephant must dance together? your actions against us clearly says that u see us as a threat in future. but your words contradicts your actions.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Arrested is arrested.
I can understand it, but I can't accept it
Hero? joke!

China's hero was killed in an air battle with the United States
Why.. only dead people make heroes? We have the pilot alive, and fit to fight again for India... That's better than having your hero dead... But, nonetheless, I acknowledge the sacrifice of the Chinese pilot...

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
if india is too weak then why you are doing proxy against us? ,why u want us to be under check?,why u are encircling us in Indian ocean?,why u r keeping us engaged on other front?,why u protest against our missile test?,why u misuse your power in UN against us? ,why u say dragon and elephant must dance together? your actions against us clearly says that u see us as a threat in future. but your words contradicts your actions.
Because India is like invade other countrys , Sikkim, Goa, Bhutan , and even invade China in 1962.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why.. only dead people make heroes? We have the pilot alive, and fit to fight again for India... That's better than having your hero dead... But, nonetheless, I acknowledge the sacrifice of the Chinese pilot...
Go to complete tasks that don't call a hero, a hero is even know he will die, he will overcome fear and go .

In China , you can surrender , but , you will not treat as a hero.

Its not so easy to be a hero.

In India's mind , every one finish a mission is a hero?

cyclops

Country flag
Tejas is already an inducted aircraft, maybe you should visit the other threads before spewing obvious outdated flame-baits.
Unlike china, our designs are our own, not copy-pastes of rejected projects to just catch up to americans.
We didn't just R&D we fought against sanctions far more extensive than yours which is exactly why it took such a long time.

As for Vikrant, nearly everything is from the ground up, ORIGINAL, unlike in China's case. Again, copy-pastes and half the work is done by others.

Because India is like invade other countrys , Sikkim, Goa, Bhutan , and even invade China in 1962.
India is a democracy, people in all of those states are fine and willing inhabitants of India, unlike in Hong-Kong.
It was china that invaded Tibet, Soviet Union, Vietnam and NO, it was China that invaded India in 62. And what do you call stealing from SCS countries and threaten to invade Taiwan, the real ROC?

Let's get this straight, you can vomit your opinion here but no one's going to believe you.

Go to complete tasks that don't call a hero, a hero is even know he will die, he will overcome fear and go .

Communist china sounds like a shit place to live if you can't be acknowledged for your sacrifice.
Death or communism after all.

In "India's mind" anyone the shoots down an F-16 with a MiG-21, is captured in enemy territory, tortured and still manages to come back, is a hero.
We actually care for our people, and don't just throw them out like used condoms, clearly pakistan learned their habits from someone.

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tejas is already an inducted aircraft, maybe you should visit the other threads before spewing obvious outdated flame-baits.
Unlike china, our designs are our own, not copy-pastes of rejected projects to just catch up to americans.
We didn't just R&D we fought against sanctions far more extensive than yours which is exactly why it took such a long time.

As for Vikrant, nearly everything is from the ground up, ORIGINAL, unlike in China's case. Again, copy-pastes and half the work is done by others.

India is a democracy, people in all of those states are fine and willing inhabitants of India, unlike in Hong-Kong.
It was china that invaded Tibet, Soviet Union, Vietnam and NO, it was China that invaded India in 62. And what do you call stealing from SCS countries and threaten to invade Taiwan, the real ROC?

Let's get this straight, you can vomit your opinion here but no one's going to believe you.

Communist china sounds like a shit place to live if you can't be acknowledged for your sacrifice.
Death or communism after all.

In "India's mind" anyone the shoots down an F-16 with a MiG-21, is captured in enemy territory, tortured and still manages to come back, is a hero.
We actually care for our people, and don't just throw them out like used condoms, clearly pakistan learned their habits from someone.

If you want to made a car , you don't need to reinvent a wheel , right?

If China invade India in 1962, so why China won and draw back then? What's the purpose of China?

In China , army have a very good relation with people , PLA is the son of people. My dad have give eggs to troops pass by 10 years ago.
In China , if one is in disaster , the people he most want to see is PLA solder , because PLA solder can save his life.
U397P1T1D3844940F21DT20040727225436.jpg
u=4158435158,1869126680&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you want to made a car , you don't need to reinvent a wheel , right?

If China invade India in 1962, so why China won and draw back then? What's the purpose of China?

In China , army have a very good relation with people , PLA is the son of people. My dad have give eggs to troops pass by 10 years ago.
In China , if one is in disaster , the people he most want to see is PLA solder , because PLA solder can save his life.
View attachment 41764 View attachment 41765 .

PLA are the heroes.... only if you forget these:

No wonder Hongkong people do not want your PLA heroes...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sikkim and Goa were themselves Indian states a couple of cenuries ago just like China annexed some.

India never invaded China but Tibet and rest of Ladakh what China captured before India.

Moreover, more than half of China's landmass is a result of invasion on other countries.

What's the definition of a hero in China?
That is the case with all armies in world, to support their people. Indian Army even supports in Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles