Trouble in Finland — Rapes, Jihads and More

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I am sorry I have no women available. I know many Finnish women who has marry Muslim guys. I have never heard of any Finnish women marrying a Hindu. I guess our women are old fashioned in a sense that they want the female to be the weaker partner... heard of Adam´s rib anyone?
Seems night life in Finland is good !!

what kind of sports you people play and any other physical activities?

thethinker

Country flag
Yes, we are a boring country, even our police are nice. Boring is a luxury few countries in this globe possess.
Yes, boring country with boring police who seem to support local folks wearing racist KKK costumes and hurl petrol bombs.

You should help those poor Arab asylum seekers to wade past through hostile Finns rather than be here on DFI considering how you were sure of Finland being open to refugees.

http://www.arabnews.com/world/news/811456

"
Early Friday, around 40 demonstrators — including one dressed in a Ku Klux Klan outfit — threw fireworks at a bus transporting asylum seekers to a new reception center in the southern city of Lahti.
Another incident took place late Thursday in Kouvola, in southeastern Finland, when a 50-year-old man threw a petrol bomb at an emergency housing facility for asylum seekers.
It is difficult to know exactly how many migrants are heading back to Sweden, since some don’t even register in Finland before leaving.
But according to the Finnish Immigration Service’s head of asylum applications, Esko Repo, “by last week around 200 applications from Iraqi asylum seekers had expired,” meaning the applicant had either withdrawn it or disappeared.
Finland has registered over 14,000 asylum seekers so far this year, and it expects a total of at least 30,000 by the end of the year — eight times as many as in 2014.
But Repo said cancelations were on the rise, and registrations were taking longer because of the recent influx of migrants."

thethinker

Country flag
I am sorry I have no women available. I know many Finnish women who has marry Muslim guys. I have never heard of any Finnish women marrying a Hindu. I guess our women are old fashioned in a sense that they want the female to be the weaker partner... heard of Adam´s rib anyone?
Here you go, sorry to see how Finnish men don't even know where and why their women marry :

Finland girl travels to Patna to wed beau

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/Finland+girl+travels+to+Patna+to+wed+beau/1/29666.html

Love knows no boundaries. A girl from Finland travelled all the way from her country to marry her Indian boyfriend in a traditional wedding ceremony in Patna.

Natalia, a schoolteacher from Helsinki, married Ranjit Kumar, an engineer from Bihar living in Finland, according to elaborate Hindu marriage rituals at the posh Bankipore Club here on Tuesday.

Amid the chanting of vedic hymns by the priest and the melody of shehnai wafting through the air, the bridegroom put vermillion on the forehead of his bride to solemnise the wedding. A large number of Ranjit’s relatives and close friends attended the ceremony to bless the couple.

Natalia, who teaches in a primary school, met Ranjit in Finland and the two became friends. Their friendship soon blossomed into love and they decided to get married.

jouni

Yes, boring country with boring police who seem to support local folks wearing racist KKK costumes and hurl petrol bombs.

You should help those poor Arab asylum seekers to wade past through hostile Finns rather than be here on DFI considering how you were sure of Finland being open to refugees.

http://www.arabnews.com/world/news/811456

"
Early Friday, around 40 demonstrators — including one dressed in a Ku Klux Klan outfit — threw fireworks at a bus transporting asylum seekers to a new reception center in the southern city of Lahti.
Another incident took place late Thursday in Kouvola, in southeastern Finland, when a 50-year-old man threw a petrol bomb at an emergency housing facility for asylum seekers.
It is difficult to know exactly how many migrants are heading back to Sweden, since some don’t even register in Finland before leaving.
But according to the Finnish Immigration Service’s head of asylum applications, Esko Repo, “by last week around 200 applications from Iraqi asylum seekers had expired,” meaning the applicant had either withdrawn it or disappeared.
Finland has registered over 14,000 asylum seekers so far this year, and it expects a total of at least 30,000 by the end of the year — eight times as many as in 2014.
But Repo said cancelations were on the rise, and registrations were taking longer because of the recent influx of migrants."
Yes, this Ku klux guy is a legend. Please meet finnish Ku Klux Klan, neo-nazi ( note sleevless shirt with Finnish lion and military trousers ) and some innocent bystander.

This would have been even a better shirt....

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Booooooooooring..... have you not anything new to say? You sound like a broken record.
Really it's so boooooooooooooring ... the way you cry for some kid who was drowned for PSYOPS and you have your heart bleeeeding but cheer the Muslims raping women.But hey... that's what Islam teaches ie. rape/pedophilia.

Stop hiding under Finland flag since everyone knows that you are a Muslim immigrant parasite. :lol:

I know many women who married Hindus/Whites and stay away from Muslim since they didn't want to be a "pet" with a "collar".

I pity those who married who are turned into female terrorists.

sorcerer

Country flag
http://yle.fi/uutiset/pockets_of_poverty_springing_up_in_finland_report_warns/8182327

“Pockets of poverty” springing up in Finland, report warns

Research for the European Commission claims that rising unemployment coupled with falling house prices will trap families on benefits, according to the newspaper group Lännen Media.

Image: Seppo Sarkkinen / Yle
A new report for the European Commission has warned that pockets of poverty could spring up in Finland if the country does not address areas where unemployment is rising and property prices falling.

The newspaper group Lännen Media reported the findings of the research, which was carried out by the European Social Policy Network, and which highlights growing poverty caused by increasing joblessness in areas where real estate prices are falling.

If an unemployed person is unable to sell their property, they cannot move elsewhere to look for work. This causes people to become dependent on benefits, and deepens the cycle of poverty, the report says.

The report’s authors, which include Kela's head of research Olli Kangas and the head of a commission looking into welfare support, Laura Kalliomaa-Puha, claim that welfare benefits are no longer lifting families out of poverty like they used to 20 years ago.

Households in receipt of the basic welfare support payment will now live at the level of the poverty line, according to the study.

The European Commission's statistics body Eurostat defines a household as being in poverty if their income in practical terms is less than 60 percent of the average for a family of that size.

Research director Olli Kangas said that the nature of Finland’s welfare model may be changing into a more exclusive system.

sorcerer

Country flag
Donner: Discussion of Finland’s image "ridiculous"

The outspoken author, filmmaker and former politician Jörn Donner says it is only Finns that are worried about Finland’s reputation abroad. “A normal Italian isn’t sitting at a cafe wondering about what Finland is doing,” he told Yle’s Swedish language news.

Jörn Donner. File photo.
The violent anti-migrant protests that took place in Finland recently caused quite a stir in the media. In the aftermath, there were editorials in the press and comments on social media about how Finland’s good image was being tarnished internationally

The Swedish-speaking Jörn Donner, 82, has had many job changes over his long career. Among other things, he is an author, movie producer, and former member of both the Finnish and European parliaments as well as a diplomat.

He spoke with Yle about whether the violence against migrants have created image problem that some Finns say the country is suffering from.

Donner says the violence against asylum seekers is regrettable, but he doesn’t think they will affect the country’s reputation.

"Completely ridiculous"
“The whole discussion about the image of Finland is completely ridiculous,” he says. “I never hear people talking about the ‘Belgian image’ or the ‘Albanian image.’ It’s just Finns themselves that think about the Finnish image.”

“However, the police should have stepped in against those demonstrating schmucks more quickly. These types of people can be found all over Europe, even in Germany and Sweden – and the only thing to do is to intervene against them,” Donner says.

When asked why he thought the image of Finland is discussed periodically, Donner said it was partly due to the size of the country.

“In a small society people are more self-centred in traditions of different wars and hardships. Some think they should demonstrate to the world how good or bad they are, but I think it’s useless,” Donner says. “You should just do as well as you can.”

People taken by surprise
“But as far as immigration goes, all of our latest governments have had anti-immigrant policies. Now people were taken by surprise [by the arriving migrants], and they have nothing to say.”

Does he think the image Finland has given out to lately is the right one?

“Do you think there is an image out there?” Donner asks. “A normal Italian isn’t sitting at a cafe wondering about what Finland is doing, and not in New York either. We shouldn’t exaggerate our presence in the world.”

Donner, who has also lived in Sweden, was asked if Swedes discuss the image of its country in the same way.

“Sweden doesn’t think as much about it. But Sweden has an open immigration policy and has decided to continue with it, which is really remarkable. You shouldn’t think about image - you should think about how people act.

“Swedish society acts in an entirely different way than Finnish society does,” Donner says.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/donner_discussion_of_finlands_image_ridiculous/8346338

@jouni

Its okay.....we know you are insecure cuz your fnny is tiny and thats the reason you talk about finland everywhere.

Last edited:

jouni

Donner: Discussion of Finland’s image "ridiculous"

The outspoken author, filmmaker and former politician Jörn Donner says it is only Finns that are worried about Finland’s reputation abroad. “A normal Italian isn’t sitting at a cafe wondering about what Finland is doing,” he told Yle’s Swedish language news.

Jörn Donner. File photo.
The violent anti-migrant protests that took place in Finland recently caused quite a stir in the media. In the aftermath, there were editorials in the press and comments on social media about how Finland’s good image was being tarnished internationally

The Swedish-speaking Jörn Donner, 82, has had many job changes over his long career. Among other things, he is an author, movie producer, and former member of both the Finnish and European parliaments as well as a diplomat.

He spoke with Yle about whether the violence against migrants have created image problem that some Finns say the country is suffering from.

Donner says the violence against asylum seekers is regrettable, but he doesn’t think they will affect the country’s reputation.

"Completely ridiculous"
“The whole discussion about the image of Finland is completely ridiculous,” he says. “I never hear people talking about the ‘Belgian image’ or the ‘Albanian image.’ It’s just Finns themselves that think about the Finnish image.”

“However, the police should have stepped in against those demonstrating schmucks more quickly. These types of people can be found all over Europe, even in Germany and Sweden – and the only thing to do is to intervene against them,” Donner says.

When asked why he thought the image of Finland is discussed periodically, Donner said it was partly due to the size of the country.

“In a small society people are more self-centred in traditions of different wars and hardships. Some think they should demonstrate to the world how good or bad they are, but I think it’s useless,” Donner says. “You should just do as well as you can.”

People taken by surprise
“But as far as immigration goes, all of our latest governments have had anti-immigrant policies. Now people were taken by surprise [by the arriving migrants], and they have nothing to say.”

Does he think the image Finland has given out to lately is the right one?

“Do you think there is an image out there?” Donner asks. “A normal Italian isn’t sitting at a cafe wondering about what Finland is doing, and not in New York either. We shouldn’t exaggerate our presence in the world.”

Donner, who has also lived in Sweden, was asked if Swedes discuss the image of its country in the same way.

“Sweden doesn’t think as much about it. But Sweden has an open immigration policy and has decided to continue with it, which is really remarkable. You shouldn’t think about image - you should think about how people act.

“Swedish society acts in an entirely different way than Finnish society does,” Donner says.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/donner_discussion_of_finlands_image_ridiculous/8346338

@jouni

Its okay.....we know you are insecure cuz your fnny is tiny and thats the reason you talk about finland everywhere.
Hei, it looks like you talk about it nowadays More than me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles