Tripura HC bans animal sacrifice in all temples with immediate effect

Sourav Kumar

Rahi baat tumhari - to tum avashaya iss life m bhot peeda paoge. shayad vo peeda mere jaisa koi de de tumhe ( meri iss baat ko galat tarreke se mat samjhana ) . Humara dharm kehta h ki adharmio ka naash karna anivarya h aur mere liye tum to kya arjun aur bhim bhi ( agar vo non veg the to ) adharmi h.
Hann thik hai bhai. Jo log Hinduism-ka chhota mota kriya-karma karta hai, use peera dena bhi ata hai. Main bhi Hindu hoon, agar waisa peera ata hai toh main upasham kaise hota hai, jaan ta hoon ;)

If you don't even know whether Bhima and Arjuna consumed meat or not, you must study further before writing long paras ;) Yeh agar/magar ka chakkar chhoro, pehle confirmed toh kar lo! :D

Sourav Kumar

Double post - deleting -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kunal sung

Country flag
Arey bhai, main bhagban ka lila samajhne le ke liye thorai tujhse puchh raha hoon. Tu adharmic hai mere liye. Samne kabhi mil giya to tujhe kaat ke khaunga. Tu toh nirbal nahi, tujhe kaatke khana is allowed ;) Joy Sri Krishna :D
oye araam se dharja - ghana chod m aane ki zarurat na h samjha. apni bhasha mere saath theek rakhio - tujhe jaise chutiyo ko theek karna aata h mjhe. M tera baap ni hu jiss se tu iss tarah badtamizi kar rha h. Respect se baat kr rha hu varna tujhe jaise ki maa behen ek krni aati h mujhe

Main koi dhimmi nahi hu, aur apna ye sarcasm na apni gaand m daal le.

Aur rhi baat milne ki to theek h- jis din india aaunga tujhe zarur bataunga. uss din dekhta hu kaun kisse kat ta h

Sourav Kumar

oye araam se dharja - ghana chod m aane ki zarurat na h samjha. apni bhasha mere saath theek rakhio - tujhe jaise chutiyo ko theek karna aata h mjhe. M tera baap ni hu jiss se tu iss tarah badtamizi kar rha h. Respect se baat kr rha hu varna tujhe jaise ki maa behen ek krni aati h mujhe

Main koi dhimmi nahi hu, aur apna ye sarcasm na apni gaand m daal le.

Aur rhi baat milne ki to theek h- jis din india aaunga tujhe zarur bataunga. uss din dekhta hu kaun kisse kat ta h
Tu kya hai, woh toh main jan ta hoon. Bahut polite hoon main, isi liye tere sath Hindi mein baat kiya ;)

Hnaa bhai, tu India aane par jaroor post karna. Mil lenge kabhi.

kunal sung

Country flag
Another one appears. Newsflash for you koi mullo se unki kurbaani nhi cheenega be because they know to unite for the cause. You, instead of supporting your fellow Hindus and recognising the diversity in our culture and religion are blabbering the same things as the judge. I bet you are a hindu because it's 'liberal and secular'. Another reason I don't like sanghis.
Tumhe kisi ne mana kiya mullo ko rokne se ?
Miane to pehle hi bola h - iss desh m narsanghar ki zarurat h- ussme sab mussale shaamil h.
M jaanwaro ko nahi- abrahmico ko kaatne m believe karta hu.
"I bet you are a hindu because it's 'liberal and secular" - dont make me laugh now- vaise hi fever ho rkha h.
Secular shabd se nafrat h mjhe

kunal sung

Country flag
Tu kya hai, woh toh main jan ta hoon. Bahut polite hoon main, isi liye tere sath Hindi mein baat kiya ;)

Hnaa bhai, tu India aane par jaroor post karna. Mil lenge kabhi.
raat k 4 baje hain aur merko neend aa rhi h - main chala sone - fever se tapp rha hu- tu admi ulta h - terse se behas krne ki abhi himmat nahi h mjhme . Baaki india aake post kr dunga . zarur milunga tujhse . good night
jai shri ram.......................

Kra

Tumhe kisi ne mana kiya mullo ko rokne se ?
Miane to pehle hi bola h - iss desh m narsanghar ki zarurat h- ussme sab mussale shaamil h.
M jaanwaro ko nahi- abrahmico ko kaatne m believe karta hu.
"I bet you are a hindu because it's 'liberal and secular" - dont make me laugh now- vaise hi fever ho rkha h.
Secular shabd se nafrat h mjhe
Tum internet pe Gyaan baato aur "believe karo" . This is not the time to fight which sect of Hinduism is better . The main point is judges are using judicial activism to shut down and age old hindu tradition. You should support your fellow hindu instead of supporting the state which is strangling hinduism. The problem with modern day raitas is they are too focused on other religions instead of protecting their own
And if any judge passes the judgement to ban kurbaani Muslims will burn the whole country down because they are forthcoming with their tribal interests instead of doing randirona about animal cruelty.

And please tell me how many adharmics and Muslims have you beheaded so far? Internet sher.

Sourav Kumar

raat k 4 baje hain aur merko neend aa rhi h - main chala sone - fever se tapp rha hu- tu admi ulta h - terse se behas krne ki abhi himmat nahi h mjhme . Baaki india aake post kr dunga . zarur milunga tujhse . good night
jai shri ram.......................
Wish you a speedy recovery from fever in a foreign land. Get well soon, bro. Peace.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Tum internet pe Gyaan baato aur "believe karo" . This is not the time to fight which sect of Hinduism is better . The main point is judges are using judicial activism to shut down and age old hindu tradition. You should support your fellow hindu instead of supporting the state which is strangling hinduism. The problem with modern day raitas is they are too focused on other religions instead of protecting their own
And if any judge passes the judgement to ban kurbaani Muslims will burn the whole country down because they are forthcoming with their tribal interests instead of doing randirona about animal cruelty.

And please tell me how many adharmics and Muslims have you beheaded so far? Internet sher.
Whether right or wrong ... Understand these simple terms.

If Bali pratha needs to be removed we will do ourselves Supreme court or High court has no right to tell us what to do.

Dahi Handi Diwali crackers Temple Shrine board Jali Kattu Sabrimala everything is destroyed by Courts unwanted interference in our practices this is another interference . So even if your conscience says animal sacrifice is wrong so be it. Stand against the interference of court in our internal religious matter to follow our faith with full freedom

Sourav Kumar

If Bali pratha needs to be removed we will do ourselves Supreme court or High court has no right to tell us what to do.

Dahi Handi Diwali crackers Temple Shrine board Jali Kattu Sabrimala everything is destroyed by Courts unwanted interference in our practices this is another interference . So even if your conscience says animal sacrifice is wrong so be it. Stand against the interference of court in our internal religious matter to follow our faith with full freedom
@Kra is on "our" side bro :)

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Kra

Try reading my post again . This time slowly.

ataru09

Country flag
As far as Non-veg as i mentioned earlier average Hindu eats 1 KG meat per YEAR .:lol:So all non-veg eating Hindus are also 99% vegetarians.
For many southern and eastern states the survey numbers might very well be close to actual values.

The thing you have to remember is that for us we only tend to eat meat once a week at most unlike other countries which consume with almost every meal.

40% being vegetarian in total across the country combined with low overall consumption may account for that number. But some states are more meat friendly than others in general.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Try reading my post again . This time slowly.
I read that bro I was just adding my point and it isn't meant for you only.

This is the only thing we need to tell hindus that it isn't about whether bali pratha is wrong or right. It is abt court's and these NGO's interference to.curb our religious freedom.

I don't wish to engage with the other guy he is too lost and needs to have a real life first.

indiatester

Country flag
This is general survey,done across the globe... means more than 31% Indian are vegetarians.

btw Not only brahmins&vysysa even some modern people(vegans) are also avoiding meat,most probably it is not agenda driven survey.
You are right to disbelieve some strange data without proper sources. An easy measure would be checking the number of vegetarian hotels to non-vegetarian hotels.
Even if we discount the number of people eating just vegetarian stuff in the non-veg hotels, we can see that the number of vegetarians in India is fairly high.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles