Treasure worth over 1 Lac crore unearthed from padmanabhaswamy temple vault

KS

Bye bye DFI
BTW, Primitive hypocrites are not rooted on their culture or tradition but in make-shift beliefs and traditions which suit them most. They make others believe whatever they are saying is right and for the survival of religion and tradition. Those are the people who propagated csate system as tradition, Sutee as tradition.....
I cant argue anymore when you start comparing a practice like Sati which are no more with the tradition of offering the Lord as devotees wich happens in all religions.

Sorry your analogy is way off mark and I don't like arguing for the sake of it.

Just understand its my decision, my belief and no body has any right to question it.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Now that is an ingenious way of asking to sell without actually selling.

The bonds are backed by these assets and what if the Bonds are defaulted ? Will you then sell the Assets to make up for that ? This only gives the status of commercial assets to the Treasure which is not true.

Instead of that my suggestions in post # 93 can be implemented. Is anyone listening ?
yeahh..That is fine...good alternative....but who will take them as FD? They are non-performing assets.......

KS

Bye bye DFI
yeahh..That is fine...good alternative....but who will take them as FD? They are non-performing assets.......
No other options. There is no question of doing/taking anything from the Lord's money or which puts any amount of financial risk on the Lord's money.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
I cant argue anymore when you start comparing a practice like Sati which are no more with the tradition of offering the Lord as devotees wich happens in all religions.

Sorry your analogy is way off mark and I don't like arguing for the sake of it.

Just understand its my decision, my belief and no body has any right to question it.
But the supporter of those traditions too gave same arguments like you..."no temporal interference in religious matter".....

You can not deny some people continued those things for severe hundred years by the name of religion and tradition....

KS

Bye bye DFI
But the supporter of those traditions too gave same arguments like you..."no temporal interference in religious matter".....

You can not deny some people continued those things for severe hundred years by the name of religion and tradition....
..............And which is nothing immoral or illegal or unnatural or unheard of.

The temple does not go from house to house extorting the money from the people. All the offerings the people give are entirely voluntary and to the satisfaction of his belief and faith.No man has any rights to interfere in what the other man does with his money especially in these matters.

This is Hindu tradition and I dont know frankly why I am arguing regarding this.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
..............And which is nothing immoral or illegal or unnatural or unheard of.

The temple does not go from house to house extorting the money from the people. All the offerings the people give are entirely voluntary and to the satisfaction of his belief and faith.No man has any rights to interfere in what the other man does with his money especially in these matters.

This is Hindu tradition and I dont know frankly why I am arguing regarding this.
It is not about offering money to Lord it is about what to do when a lot of fund is accumulated.

Traditions are need to be changed over times ...else we would have still continued those evil practices....

KS

Bye bye DFI
It is not about offering money to Lord it is about what to do when a lot of fund is accumulated.

Traditions are need to be changed over times ...else we would have still continued those evil practices....
But somethings are sacrosanct that they are inviolable. This is one such thing.

Not everything is mutable when it comes to religion/faith.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
But somethings are sacrosanct that they are inviolable. This is one such thing.

Not everything is mutable when it comes to religion/faith.
Who is to decide which is sacrosanct? Interested groups always try to relate things with religion to safeguard them. What about a poll by Hindus of India or Kerala to give verdict on it?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Who is to decide which is sacrosanct? Interested groups always try to relate things with religion to safeguard them. What about a poll by Hindus of India or Kerala to give verdict on it?
Hindus decide what is sacrosanct and how many follow it.

In our places this is one of the most widespread belief and inviolable law governing temples.

Good move. Temple money should not be exposed to commercial purposes.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I think the valuation is wrong, i cant be that much!! I will believe it when i see some authentic proof.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why doesnt Egypt break down all the Pyramids and distribute the vast treasure inside it ?

One word - Culture, Heritage.

You don't sell your heritage.:tsk:

Also when a mortal - Nizam's jewels can be preserved in the name of Heritage, why not the Lord's or is it because this is Hindu temple ?
Did i mention hindu temple in my post ?

I said break down all hidden chambers and distribute to poor...wealth rotting away in utter wastage when many people die due to hunger in our country.

what would god do ? keep money in hidden chambers or distribute to poor.

it was also tradition for wife to be burned along with husband...why has it been banned and accepted by you ? it was also tradition to not touch lower caste...why has it been banned and accepted by you ?

god doesn't give two shits about money and tradition argument is bs.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I think the valuation is wrong, i cant be that much!! I will believe it when i see some authentic proof.
What are your thoughts on the matter ? Should money be kept for god or utilized for development.

Before anyone goes on a tangent i am not singling out only hindu temples...all wealth rotting away from any religion should be used for upliftment of poor.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What are your thoughts on the matter ? Should money be kept for god or utilized for development.

Before anyone goes on a tangent i am not singling out only hindu temples...all wealth rotting away from any religion should be used for upliftment of poor.

First of all, there is no god which means its the rich people who claim ownership to it will end up benefiting from it, if it is only going to man and not god who will benefit then why not give it to the ones who are less fortunate. Build collages and schools or something that helps people. Also before all that, everyone in this country has a need to show that off to the Foreigners, flash it around in the news for a while. Notice how BBC has avoided it, if they found an ring made of pig hoof near stone henge i am sure we would hear it all day long. Some how this escapes their view. We should display those that need to be displayed and later what is not necessarily an artifact should be melted and used for better use.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
First of all, there is no god which means its the rich people who claim ownership to it will end up benefiting from it, if it is only going to man and not god who will benefit then why not give it to the ones who are less fortunate. Build collages and schools or something that helps people. Also before all that, everyone in this country has a need to show that off to the Foreigners, flash it around in the news for a while. Notice how BBC has avoided it, if they found an ring made of pig hoof near stone henge i am sure we would hear it all day long. Some how this escapes their view. We should display those that need to be displayed and later what is not necessarily an artifact should be melted and used for better use.
Normally, I would support nationalisation of this treasure. But I don't trust babus with such a large sum of money.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
First of all, there is no god
:pound:

That was 'to the point' but ive avoided that because its far easier to persuade people of what a charitable god would do rather than telling them outright that god doesn't exist and take away the wealth for better use.

Don't count on BBC showing it anytime soon.

I agree that artifacts should be preserved but regular gold items should be melted and used for development.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles