Transforming India's Concept of Marriage

Rashna

Country flag
Unfortunately menism has eroded your capacity of rational thought.

Both Traditionalism and Feminism are about putting women on a pedestel and worshipping their wombs. Both are toxic to men as both view men as disposable utility which can be used and discarded to protect and provide for women. Both are two sides of the same coin called gynocentrism and both can shove it up for all I care

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
We should impose a temporary moratorium on discussions related to feminism, marriage, sex, etc. for a few days. Its become boring and repetitive. :boring:

Well, on second thoughts sex is still ok... :cmegusta:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
We should impose a temporary moratorium on discussions related to feminism, marriage, sex, etc. for a few days. Its become boring and repetitive. :boring:

Well, on second thoughts sex is still ok... :cmegusta:
How would you control @Mad Indian and @Rashna!! They can bring feminism and patriarchy angle in any topic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rashna

Country flag
Don't blame me. I only point out the positive aspects of everything. Patriarchy is the way our social system is built. Why hide it? Now this person came here and decided that feminism and patriarchy are two sides of the same coin. Please note that he brought in feminism, not me. Then he makes weird comments like womb worship etc. I mean he is off his rocker!

How would you control @Mad Indian and @Rashna!! They can bring feminism and patriarchy angle in any topic!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Don't blame me. I only point out the positive aspects of everything. Patriarchy is the way our social system is built. Why hide it? Now this person came here and decided that feminism and patriarchy are two sides of the same coin. Please note that he brought in feminism, not me. Then he makes weird comments like womb worship etc. I mean he is off his rocker!
Classic BS. You talked about how patriachy was necessary for fatherhood. Thats why I said both patriarchy and feminism are the two sides of the same thing. I dint bring up anything first

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dude, I was just pointing out the obvious. Is there not a whole shitfest here regarding how patriarchy was bad for women? And now the feminist in chief here wants men to be patriarchal to be fathers ? You dont see the hypocrisy?:rolleyes:

Rashna

Country flag
I don't do BS. I talk what i believe in, I do not conform to somebody else's mania. I advised him and rightly so that patriarchy demands he take the lead in the marriage. And patriarchy means THE FATHER. This is the way our families work except for some matrilineal societies in kerala. I can't rewrite societal rules for our mr.banglorean so i gave him something he can work with, the existing family structure.

Feminism is revolt against patriarchy for your kind information. I don't know who feeds you all this blighted nonsense? And you are trying to drag menism in to this by bringing in some irrelevant things like womb worship. Why are you so insecure in your status as a Male homosapien? For the record HOMOSAPIEN is one word for both Male and Female. No menism and feminism there.

Classic BS. You talked about how patriachy was necessary for fatherhood. Thats why I said both patriarchy and feminism are the two sides of the same thing. I dint bring up anything first

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
On one hand feminists want women to be strong and independant and not depend on others(specially men and patriarchal society) and on the other they want their husbands to take care of their needs when such needs arises? The hypocrisy makes me :puke:

Rashna

Country flag
This is exactly the point you can't understand because you are SO BLINDED by menism that you can't even see what is in front of your eyes. Go and read the hindu marriage act mr.menism and then come back and discuss all this with me.

On one hand feminists want women to be strong and independant and not depend on others(specially men and patriarchal society) and on the other they want their husbands to take care of their needs when such needs arises? The hypocrisy makes me :puke:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
You guys can make patriarchy vs feminism thread and debate it out but why ruin this one :/

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I don't do BS.
What you usually post is nothing more than drivel

I talk what i believe in, I do not conform to somebody else's mania.
You "believe" whatever you want. I dont care. I care about facts and logic

I advised him and rightly so that patriarchy demands he take the lead in the marriage. And patriarchy means THE FATHER.
That still is patriarchal - men being in charge and leading the marriage.
@Bangalorean I know its boring, but honestly, you dont see the hypocrisy here? On one hand, they rile against toxic patriarchy, about men patronising and on the other they want men to lead the marriages?:rolleyes:

This is the way our families work except for some matrilineal societies in kerala. I can't rewrite societal rules for our mr.banglorean so i gave him something he can work with, the existing family structure.
But but but, should not Banglorean deserve to be with empowered women who is independant and look after her own, without a Patriarchal authority?:troll:

Feminism is revolt against patriarchy for your kind information.
:laugh:Yeah, and by dictionary definition, Communist party of China is a communist party with communist economic priniciples. Sorry lady, labels mean jackshit if what they actually stand for is something that is completely different

Why are you so insecure in your status as a Male homosapien? For the record HOMOSAPIEN is one word for both Male and Female. No menism and feminism there.
:rofl:

I don't know who feeds you all this blighted nonsense? And you are trying to drag menism in to this by bringing in some irrelevant things like womb worship.
It has everything to do with womb worship - that men have to be patriarchal and protect the women. What else is it?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You guys can make patriarchy vs feminism thread and debate it out but why ruin this one :/
No its not a patriarchy vs feminism debate - its how much role the sexes should play in marriages as per both.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is exactly the point you can't understand because you are SO BLINDED by menism that you can't even see what is in front of your eyes. Go and read the hindu marriage act mr.menism and then come back and discuss all this with me.
Ok feminist nutjob. But wont do:laugh:

Last edited:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
No its not a patriarchy vs feminism debate - its how much role the sexes should play in marriages as per both.
I would say depends on how much they can play according to each other needs. I don't think society has any business to decide how a married couple want to live there life.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I would say depends on how much they can play according to each other needs..
More often than not, you will find them on the same side of the gender equation - women first .

I don't think society has any business to decide how a married couple want to live there life
Yes, I agree with that.

But the question is what should you do to have a successful marriage - be a empowering man who values equality and is not taking charge , or a man who has given up his authority to his woman to decide fully for the family matters, or a man who is a patriarchal and has complete control in the family's decisions? To be specific, which kind of approach would ensure a better success rate for the marriages?

Rashna

Country flag
That's why i told u to refer to the hindu marriage act and what the duties of a husband and wife are. That will prove to you that our society is patriarchal to the extent even the law is fashioned around it. Now i am living in the real world, where as you are living in some make believe world where you think feminists are running the show in this country. Wake up and smell your own :bs:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ya he gets all the threads closed with his irrational rants.:laugh:
Thats funny because it was a troll which played victim card on two threads and got it closed.. I wonder who it was:hmm:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
That's why i told u to refer to the hindu marriage act and what the duties of a husband and wife are. That will prove to you that our society is patriarchal to the extent even the law is fashioned around it. Now i am living in the real world, where as you are living in some make believe world where you think feminists are running the show in this country. Wake up and smell your own :bs:
Listen feminist nutjob, I know it is a patriarchal society. But what I was showcasing was how much the feminist rhetoric is often along the same things expected in a patriarchal soceity -like how women are more important and should be protected at the cost of men. But I know your puny brain cant handle that much information and logic and so I will leave you to it like I always do - swim in your own filthy feminist victimhood complex.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles