Toy guns favourite item for children on Eid

bennedose

Any ki kea zarorat hay phaa g , jub khali kehny say he agla mootny lag jay to marny ki kea zaroorat :rofl:
aor by the way yeh zahid hamid kon hay ? hum to nahe janty usko jitna aap log janty hoo
I don't know Arabic. Please translate.

rizwan78

Country flag
In fact a lot of Pakistanis want to believe that Indians want Ghazwa e Hind so that they can say "We are safe now. Hindus won't get Ghazwa e hind" The fact is partition was an amputation of useless people from India. Pakistanis need to stay out of India and Indians. Remember the words of your Prophet Jinna (PBUH) - Hindu and Muslims are two nations. We are different nations - but still after 67 years you are afraid of Indians simply talking about Ghazwa e Hind. In fact this is Pakistan Gas-wa-e-behind"
Zahid hamid is nothing but a joker, it was only you people who chasing him in every forum and made him famous , it was Indian cowered leaders who brought Pakistan every forum of the world and represent us as a powerful military state and let the world think that Pakistan have guts and can stop an aggressor who is 3 time bigger on its size , so it was india who always obsessed with pakistan, always tries to make polices to dater pakistan , otherwise you could got the status of UN permanent member long time back

Reactions: Neo

Blackwater

Any ki kea zarorat hay phaa g , jub khali kehny say he agla mootny lag jay to marny ki kea zaroorat :rofl:
aor by the way yeh zahid hamid kon hay ? hum to nahe janty usko jitna aap log janty hoo
array bhai jo mazza zalil kar-kar-ke marne me wo ek baar kahne me kaha ha:p:p:p

zaid hamid aap logo ka phupha ha:sad::sad:

bennedose

it was Indian cowered leaders who brought Pakistan every forum of the world and represent us as a powerful military state and let the world think that Pakistan have guts and can stop an aggressor who is 3 time bigger on its size
Please calm down. After all you have nuclear weapons and are fearless about India which is three times bigger. And Indian leaders are cowereds while all Pakistanis are brave. Naturally a state like India with cowered people and cowered leaders will be afraiding of a state like Pakistan. So why blame India. You say Zaid Hamid is wrong. Zaid hamid says Hindus are cowereds? is that wrong? Are you trying to say Hindus are brave? Show me one brave Hindu and I will give you Kashmir.

thethinker

Country flag
Zahid hamid is nothing but a joker, it was only you people who chasing him in every forum and made him famous , it was Indian cowered leaders who brought Pakistan every forum of the world and represent us as a powerful military state and let the world think that Pakistan have guts and can stop an aggressor who is 3 time bigger on its size , so it was india who always obsessed with pakistan, always tries to make polices to dater pakistan , otherwise you could got the status of UN permanent member long time back
If Hamid is a joker, what does it say about your TV channels and your defence personnel who engage in debates with him on TV shows :

watch the debate with syed zaid hamid video talk shows

Why the consistent airtime to Mr.Joker and especially about that which is related to your national issues like defence policies?

Last edited:

Blackwater

and vice versa...

rizwan78

Country flag
Please calm down. After all you have nuclear weapons and are fearless about India which is three times bigger. And Indian leaders are cowereds while all Pakistanis are brave. Naturally a state like India with cowered people and cowered leaders will be afraiding of a state like Pakistan. So why blame India. You say Zaid Hamid is wrong. Zaid hamid says Hindus are cowereds? is that wrong? Are you trying to say Hindus are brave? Show me one brave Hindu and I will give you Kashmir.
Come on mate try to read my post with positive mind . India have every thing population,Size, Qualification, Damocracy, attractive market etc , as compare to china ,China was not in its current position when they got the UN permanent status. China never ever compared itselfe with small countries but they always try to compete itself with bigger powers, now look what thay have achieved world is recognising them 2nd supper power after USA

Reactions: Neo

bennedose

Come on mate try to read my post with positive mind . India have every thing population,Size, Qualification, Damocracy, attractive market etc , as compare to china ,China was not in its current position when they got the UN permanent status. China never ever compared itselfe with small countries but they always try to compete itself with bigger powers, now look what thay have achieved world is recognising them 2nd supper power after USA
I think you too can attempt to read my post with positive mind.

Look at these two points:
1.India has gradually improved its economy and market and things are looking better now than they were in the 1960s and 1970s.
2.Pakistan does not possess nuclear weapons to attack Iran, Afghanistan or China. Pakistan's nuclear weapons are aimed at India.

Now either Indians have to be mad Hindus or they have to be sensible like Muslim Pakistanis

If they are mad Hindu they will attack Pakistan and get nuked and spoil all the development they have had. If they are intelligent like Pakistanis they will not attack Pakistan.

If India has 500 million poor, then Ghazwa e Hind will add 150 million poor Pakistanis and make India's burden from 500 million to 650 million poor.

Unless you think Indians are mad, they will never attack Pakistan. But still Pakistanis feel under threat. They think nuclear weapons will protect them But nuclear weapons will not protect Pakistan from Indian cultural and economic expansion.

The only way Pakistan can stop India is to nuke India. Pakistan is ready to nuke India if India attacks. But what if India does not attack Pakistan? Then India will grow and still the good Muslims of Pakistan will come under the cultural influence of the kafir Hindus. Pakistan cannot stop this unless they nuke India.

So if Pakistan nukes India, they will be nuked back. Pakistan will destroy itself by nuking India. By not nuking India Pakistan will still be put under great pressure as long as Pakistani fear Indian influence.

There is a sensible way out - but Muslim Pakistanis have to show that sense. Kafirs are not going to teach you anything. Pakistanis are so busy trying to eliminate Shias and Ahmedis and bring Baluchistan and Pakhtunistan under control. But India is called the main enemy -"dushman". Is it only kafir Hindus who are mad?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles