Tourists flock to Pakistan occupied Kashmir in a rare boom

drkrn

In india kashmir is the most unstable reason resulted in death of about 50k civilian or slightly more than the civilian killed in pakistan from the past 1 decade in the whole pakistan

Funny kashmir is the most violence less and having highest literacy region in Pakistan

Indian kashmir even though not even close to pakistani kashmir in scenic beauty but is rather most of plain ground but has a the GDP almost
@farhan please improve your English.your grammar is too bad to understand.second those deaths resulted over a period of 66years.do you know how many people are killed in pakistan in last decade
??

drkrn

Well even if the missiles are mated with warheads and the targets are selected.wait is just for the push of red button to launch them

In india there is no man capable of even pressing the push button?why?because cowardness is in your genes.yes there are few people like Nitish kumar or Zakir naik capable of pressing the push button or in short capable of launching the nukes

for such an bold step you either need to have Pakistani,american,israely or german hired.just a single person only to press the launch button.

because your genes doesnt allow you to be capable of launching nukes.nothing wrong with you.this is just the you people are only meant to be killed not to kill someone.
as i said earlier you people are only meant to be made either slaved or killed(for more detail read about Dear Aurangzeb) behavior with the Indians.

Raining brahmos is a distant dream for an indian to launch.i am 100% sure you are not even capable of killing a mosquito...

beside this even if tomorrow pak agree to make LOC a international border.the indian govt will rush toward pakistan to solve the matter within few days.as they know it is pakistan who threaten our existance by tracking us back to pre neolithic age era.
in 1971 even the then martial race pakistan too had the same opinion,but got its ass kicked in by the same persons with cowardliness genes.
once again your great latest military head,mastermind of kargil Musharraf shitted in his pants when india started mobilizing its troops following parliament attack - vividly called the generals uturn speech which is one of its kind in history

Blackwater

Well even if the missiles are mated with warheads and the targets are selected.wait is just for the push of red button to launch them

In india there is no man capable of even pressing the push button?why?because cowardness is in your genes.yes there are few people like Nitish kumar or Zakir naik capable of pressing the push button or in short capable of launching the nukes

for such an bold step you either need to have Pakistani,american,israely or german hired.just a single person only to press the launch button.

because your genes doesnt allow you to be capable of launching nukes.nothing wrong with you.this is just the you people are only meant to be killed not to kill someone.
as i said earlier you people are only meant to be made either slaved or killed(for more detail read about Dear Aurangzeb) behavior with the Indians.

Raining brahmos is a distant dream for an indian to launch.i am 100% sure you are not even capable of killing a mosquito...

beside this even if tomorrow pak agree to make LOC a international border.the indian govt will rush toward pakistan to solve the matter within few days.as they know it is pakistan who threaten our existance by tracking us back to pre neolithic age era.
read sikh kingdom of lahore

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@farhan please improve your English.your grammar is too bad to understand.second those deaths resulted over a period of 66years.do you know how many people are killed in pakistan in last decade
??
my english didnt improved in the past 60 years of my life.most likely it will remain so till i breath

read more about kashmir insurgency.it started most likely in 1996

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
in 1971 even the then martial race pakistan too had the same opinion,but got its ass kicked in by the same persons with cowardliness genes.
once again your great latest military head,mastermind of kargil Musharraf shitted in his pants when india started mobilizing its troops following parliament attack - vividly called the generals uturn speech which is one of its kind in history
there is no doubt pakistanis being the true martial race.

in 1971 something else happened and we were busy in civil war with our own.

drkrn

well pakistani is not merely a race but a state of mind.

though something beyond the level of baniya's to understand
definitely true,its a state of illusion of mind requiring medical attention

Blackwater

raja ranjeet singh was a pakistani born in multan and died in lahore.

i hope your not taking pakistan empires as indian or as usuall indian false pride
he was maharaja not just raja

For rest of ur comment :facepalm::facepalm::sucide::sucide::sucide::sucide::sucide:

Blackwater

my english didnt improved in the past 60 years of my life.most likely it will remain so till i breath

read more about kashmir insurgency.it started most likely in 1996
it started in 87-88, it was hamid gul''s over smart, backfired plan, where he used, already trained mujaheddin from Afghanistan along with drug money$$ to kashmir jihad..

now the hunter become hunted:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Blackwater

there is no doubt pakistanis being the true martial race.

in 1971 something else happened and we were busy in civil war with our own.

dont u think situation is same again ? u are again in civil war of ur own

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

FOOL then why did you surrender during the 1971 war if you are so brave. 93,500 PoW's were given back to pakistan and here you are talking about bravery. You leave all your dead soldiers and reject them when the bodies are given to you and you are talking about valor. You idiot, first learn some thing related to bravery before you talk. You send terrorists into INDIA as you cannot directly confront with us.

SO YOU BETTER SHUT EVERYTHING AND SIT.......

"BRAVERY IS NOT FOR PAKISTAN AND I THINK THE WORD BRAVERY IS NOT THEIR IN YOUR DICTIONARY"

"ITNA DHUM HAI TO SEEDHA TAKRAO, PICHE SE VAR MATH KARO AUR APNE ATHANKVAADI KO MATH BHEJO"......

APNA ARMY BHEJO, DEKLENGEY........

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
dont u think situation is same again ? u are again in civil war of ur own
Bhai, pakistan is a land of cowards who back stab and send in terrorists to kill innocent people. They don't know to fight face-to-face and yet the speak of bravery.....

I think bravery means attacking innocent and unarmed civilians.........:pound: :pound: :pound:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
raja ranjeet singh was a pakistani born in multan and died in lahore.

i hope your not taking pakistan empires as indian or as usuall indian false pride
I am glad you call Maharaja Ranjit Singh to be a Pakistani..
Next you will convert into Sikhism...... or Sikhs will capture Pakistan as before.

Ha Ha Ha...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles