Toronto Hindu group to screen controversial Prophet Mohammad film in a Temple

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
This is the fear that feeds Hindutva movements. Muslims have many nations and we Hindus only have 1 (exclude nepal)
where will we go? The strange thing I have seen is Hindutva movements are much stronger in North America than in India
itself? This has always been a paradox i never understood until one gentleman explained it was because of India's dark
future and appeasing govt he had to leave India . This gentleman left India 35 years ago and the same arguement is being
repeated today.
The argument stands its ground!

Leave the History of Islamic hordes attacking, looting, rapping, plundering India for ages at this moment!

In 1947, India was divided into 2 countries and 3 parts!

The population of Hindus have dropped in Islam majority parts dramatically, where Hindus are persecuted without any provocation (I'm yet to see Hindus running with AKs Bombing and Killing Islamic people in these Islam majority countries)!

However, in India Islamic population is increasing and Islam has been involved in terror and bombings for a long time (these genocidal sprees are followed by victimhood fed by secular forces)....still Islam is secular and get funding for the GOIs to propagate and multiply! Moreover, the corrupt and secular politicians have opened floodgates for BDs and pakis to enter India at will? However, persecuted Hindus are to be sent packing?

India is probably the only country where a section of its majority population (i.e. Hindus) live as refugees and are still living the same, probably Hindus can never return to their homes due to - Islam! This is the most shameless fact about India and its secularism!

Hence, with passing time the above argument will become stronger as Islam in India starts flexing its muscles and gets back to its 1947 and pre-1947 type activities!

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
This is the fear that feeds Hindutva movements. Muslims have many nations and we Hindus only have 1 (exclude nepal)
where will we go? The strange thing I have seen is Hindutva movements are much stronger in North America than in India
itself? This has always been a paradox i never understood until one gentleman explained it was because of India's dark
future and appeasing govt he had to leave India . This gentleman left India 35 years ago and the same arguement is being
repeated today.
has anyone asked a beggar is his religion! , No one cares.. because a weak is never counted as a being.Religion is the ornament of the people who want power.The followers just follow to feel secured because they have the self doubt about their own power. Thus they follow the religions for social security as an institution.
The religious power enjoyed over the insecure masses by few a power hungry minds makes it corrupt sooner than the followers! They rape mind and body of the masses without being caught. They are called Priests//Mullahs//Pundits.

maomao

Country flag
Indians expect too much from their government. The Government has let Indians(hindus ,sikhs and muslims) down
for decades when will Indians learn and realize the government could not careless about India or the people. Illegal
Bangladeshis has been a 3 decade long problem and never been addressed properly not even documents,identity cards
or other means have been employed to find the illegals forget preventing more from coming. One simple
solution could have been to setup an agency that does this but then that would mean less votes.
Well you are suggesting Indian GOI is useless and cannot tackle national threats.....Hence, I believe it's time to get a strong leader at the center to mop out the shyt in this country!

blank_quest

Country flag
repeated today.
has anyone asked a beggar is his religion! , No one cares.. because a weak is never counted as a being.Religion is the ornament of the people who want power.The followers just follow to feel secured because they have the self doubt about their own power. Thus they follow the religions for social security as an institution.
The religious power enjoyed over the insecure masses by few a power hungry minds makes it corrupt sooner than the followers! They rape mind and body of the masses without being caught. They are called Priests//Mullahs//Pundits.

Country flag
The argument stands its ground!

Leave the History of Islamic hordes attacking, looting, rapping, plundering India for ages at this moment!

In 1947, India was divided into 2 countries and 3 parts!

The population of Hindus have dropped in Islam majority parts dramatically, where Hindus are persecuted without any provocation by Hindus! However, in India Islamic population is increasing and Islam has been involved in terror and bombings for a long time (these genocidal sprees are followed by victimhood fed by secular forces)....still Islam is secular and get funding for the GOIs to propagate and multiply! Moreover, the corrupt and secular politicians have opened floodgates for BDs and pakis to enter India at will? However, persecuted Hindus are to be sent packing?

India is probably the only country where a section of its majority population (i.e. Hindus) live as refugees and are still living the same and probably can never return to their homes due to Islam! This is the most shameless fact about India and its secularism!

Hence, with passing time the above argument will become stronger as Islam in India starts flexing its muscles and gets back to its 1947 and pre-1947 type activities!
Sticking to this 1947 era. The partition was division of the nation on a religious basis. The Pakistanis
as you say cleansed themselves of the hindus and other minorities while India did not(secular govt)
India wanted to preserve it's integrity as one people which at the time was important for the simple
reason if India was split once it can be split again.

Country flag
Hinduism as a religion has never displayed aggression for economic reasons or for territorial gain
and I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Why do people of a nation of 1.3 billion + need to feel
insecure if there was a militant mindset or leadership India can fight a 10,000 year war with this
population. Sometimes I feel a lot of this lackadasical attitude also exists in defense projects.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You are now using your brain to understand something that 90% of people cannot.

:thumb:

maomao

Country flag
Sticking to this 1947 era. The partition was division of the nation on a religious basis. The Pakistanis
as you say cleansed themselves of the hindus and other minorities while India did not(secular govt)
India wanted to preserve it's integrity as one people which at the time was important for the simple
reason if India was split once it can be split again.
The condition are pointing towards the same 1947 type environment, don't worry it may not happen any time soon....however lods is cooking within Islam in India.

Isn't the highlighted statement a strawman or you are being sarcastic.....anyways that was the worst decision by Nehru-Gandhi combo - when pakistan suggested a peaceful exchange of populations and complete this peaceful process by 1951!

Country flag
The condition are pointing towards the same 1947 type environment, don't worry it may not happen any time soon....however lods is cooking within Islam in India.

Isn't the highlighted statement a strawman or you are being sarcastic.....anyways that was the worst decision by Nehru-Gandhi combo - when pakistan suggested a peaceful exchange of populations and complete this peaceful process by 1951!
I am in no way in favor of splitting of the nation. Many Indians can never accept Pakistan being a
separate country and Tibet being a part of China, people view this as a racism or fanaticism but i
don't agree it is patriotism and a genuine love of the nation. The hatred that caused the religious
divisions was taught by the British it was not a Indian creation. The British taught the muslims to
separate from Hindus in the same way UK maybe one day broken up,no one can escape karma.

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
Today I was listening to Alabama Public Radio ... it was telling that more people are becoming atheist in America ! its the gift of extremism...:hail:

maomao

Country flag
I am in no way in favor of splitting of the nation. Many Indians can never accept Pakistan being a
separate country and Tibet being a part of China, people view this as a racism or fanaticism but i
don't agree it is patriotism and a genuine love of the nation. The hatred that caused the religious
divisions was taught by the British it was not a Indian creation. The British taught the muslims to
separate from Hindus in the same way UK maybe one day broken up,no one can escape karma.
It's very convenient to blame British for all the wrong doings which happened in India! However, this time around things may get bloody however no piece of our land will be scarified for Islam!

Islam's incompatibility with other faiths is legendary and well recorded not just in History but even in their own scriptures!

Things are different this time around (not similar to 1947)....No ways I wanted to give a gloomy picture for India....yes I strongly believe Islam will not remain in peace with grown numbers; however, giving them land for yet another Islamic shythole is out of the question....This time it will be do or die situation for non-muslims in particular Hindus!

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Today I was listening to Alabama Public Radio ... it was telling that more people are becoming atheist in America ! its the gift of extremism...:hail:
Hey that's good news...I would like to hear same within Islam! However, I don't see that happening?

Last edited:
Country flag
It's very convenient to blame British for all the wrong doings which happened in India! However, this time around things may get bloody however no piece of our land will be scarified for Islam!

Islam's incompatibility with other faiths is legendary and well recorded not just in History but even in their own scriptures!

Things are different this time around (not similar to 1947)....No ways I wanted to give a gloomy picture for India....yes I strongly believe Islam will not remain in peace with grown numbers; however, giving them land for yet another Islamic shythole is out of the question....This time it will be do or die situation for non-muslims in particular Hindus!
i think the vast majority of indian muslims would not like to separate?

maomao

Country flag
i think the vast majority of indian muslims would not like to separate?
Let's hope for the best! However, time will only tell the truth as it did in1947!! :)

P.S: Always remember it wasn't Punjabis, Sindhis, Baloch or Pashtuns who faught for pakistan....however the idea was conceived by legendary UP, Bihari , Bengali muslims and at Muhammedan anglo oriental College aka Aligarh Muslim University - their related legends being at the helm! Ever heard so called Sir Sayed etc legends of India? Muslim league was conceived in Bengal and Headquartered in Lucknow! :)

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
This guy Ron Banerjee is an extremist idiot. One of his gems:

"Last year, Banerjee's group demanded an end to Muslim Friday prayers at a Toronto school and was quoted in The Star as saying: "In its entire history, Islam, the Islamic civilization, has invented and contributed less to human advancement than a pack of donkeys." :rolleyes:

A summary of the Hindu Advocacy Forum's activities:

Siddiqui: The people behind the prayer protest - thestar.com

Keep in mind, the author Haroon Siddiqi is a liberal Muslim immigrant from India, the kind we celebrate and hold up as an ideal for other Indian Muslims.

Nagraj

u need a life !:namaste:
Man, why the hell do these Hindu organisations do this? Now we're gonna have another million Pakistani and Bangla trolls on PDF criticising us, the "failed Hindutva terrorist state".

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Who cares what this clown thinks or does ? He is not Indian citizen and not our concern.

maomao

Country flag
This guy Ron Banerjee is an extremist idiot. One of his gems:

"Last year, Banerjee's group demanded an end to Muslim Friday prayers at a Toronto school and was quoted in The Star as saying: "In its entire history, Islam, the Islamic civilization, has invented and contributed less to human advancement than a pack of donkeys." :rolleyes:

A summary of the Hindu Advocacy Forum's activities:

Siddiqui: The people behind the prayer protest - thestar.com

Keep in mind, the author Haroon Siddiqi is a liberal Muslim immigrant from India, the kind we celebrate and hold up as an ideal for other Indian Muslims.
Haroon Siddiqui may not be as liberal as you think....he has a history of protecting Islamists!!

Read what a real liberal Tarek Fatah has to say about your so called liberal Indian Muslim.

As per Friday prayers in Western schools......I say these activities should not be allowed as it will force non-islamic muslims who do not want to offer prayers instead want to play with Kuffars to pray ......such activities create a divide and madrasas are doing a good job in this respect!

As per Banerjee's "donkey" comment....I would say no comment on DFI! ;)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles