Top guns and flop guns: Indian Air Force 'beats RAF 12-0 in training exercise'

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@ezsasa dude, get over this nonsense that we should not rub it in the face of the Britshits with this victory. Those poor little creatures think they can pontificate and get away with it? No way.

We have every right to gloat over this. After all, we do have a superior airforce with superior aircrafts, superior training(our pilots train 250-300hrs vs the Britshits airforce's 200 hours/year) and superior brains. So lets gloat over this all we can.

And BTW, stop disrespecting Vishnu Som. IIRC, he is a vet of the IAF.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
BTW, the difference between actual powers and whiny poodles is the amount of BS they peddle out.

USAF trained with IAF in 2004 and 2005 and got its ass handed to them then by SU 30s and Mig 21s. But they dint bitch and moan like losers like the Brits here are doing and were rather candid in how they lost to better trained pilots of IAF. India performed much less in Red Flag 2008. Even then IAF dint bitch about it like pathetic losers. RAF chief claimed IAF lost in 2011, to which IAF dint respond.

And now IAF pilot claims that they thrashed RAF typhoons in their homeground and look at the bitching and whining from the RAF and the Brits:pound:

This shows how USAF and IAF, being global power houses or emerging power houses behave and how the poodlestans like RAF behaves:rofl:. This behaviour is usually found among Pakis. Probably Paki DNA has started affecting Britain? But hey, I am not gonna complain. British and Pakis deserve each other/match made in heaven:lol:

Anyway, take away message for Brits, you got hammered. Accept it and move on and learn from it rather than being sore losers.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Brits, try to be a good looser.

Try not to explain anything; results have been recorded, although Brits. will hide these.

The RAF has to worry about their own politicians. They will question them about their dismal performance. Hence they are trying to find faults with whatever news has been published. If possible hide the results.

RAF has hired one joker who has posted infinite number of posts on this thread trying to deny the IAF the credit.

If RAF somewhat agree with the results as the American agreed in 2004, this controversary will go away.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa dude, get over this nonsense that we should not rub it in the face of the Britshits with this victory. Those poor little creatures think they can pontificate and get away with it? No way.

We have every right to gloat over this. After all, we do have a superior airforce with superior aircrafts, superior training(our pilots train 250-300hrs vs the Britshits airforce's 200 hours/year) and superior brains. So lets gloat over this all we can.
Sure, no issues there...

And BTW, stop disrespecting Vishnu Som. IIRC, he is a vet of the IAF.
Sorry can't do this, I believe in the phrase "once a military man, always a military man", which Vishnu som seems to have been ignoring. The guy is part of the team which is constantly undermining the govt's strategic narrative, there are multiple instances to prove this starting from paki terror boat incident in January 1st this year. I would have tried to be sympathetic, if he had stayed neutral in reporting like Vikram Chandra. The guy chose to tow the company line, so he is fair game.

salute

An honest advice from Russia Beyond the Headlines:

Flanker fury: How the Sukhois blanked the Typhoons 12-0 in British skies

. . .
Bottom line

Indradhanush 2015 offered RAF pilots a rare chance to go up against some of the latest Russian-designed fighter jets. The British should count their blessings that the Indians allowed them joyrides in their Sukhois.

The takeaway for the British is that their newest jet fighter – which was built to take on the Flankers – is simply no match for the Russian jet. In fact, with the induction of the more advanced Su-35 Super Flanker in the Russian Air Force – and soon the Chinese air force – the Typhoon’s window of vulnerability will only widen.

. . .
@Scalieback
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
you got schooled,you mess with sukhois you going down.

Scalieback

Professional
@Scalieback
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
you got schooled,you mess with sukhois you going down.
Yeah, dream on. When an adult who was on the exercise goes public and has the evidence to prove it was a competition and the Brits lost 12-0, I may believe you. Until then, I'll let you all get on with your schoolboy and Xbox fantasies

salute

Yeah, dream on. When an adult who was on the exercise goes public and has the evidence to prove it was a competition and the Brits lost 12-0, I may believe you. Until then, I'll let you all get on with your schoolboy and Xbox fantasies
fantasies ??? :laugh:
those were real sukhois thrashing raf jets, :laugh:
you are the one who fantasizing and hooked upto xbox,playing sas games. :laugh:

blueblood

When you debate like an adult as her, you'll be treated like one. Keep your anti Brit drivel in the relevant forum

I'm no victim, you were the first to spout garbage
I don't understand which "her" you are referring to?

Again, I pointed out the source you posted, nothing more nothing less.
Again, go on there and make your points. All you're doing on here is affirming the fan boy stats. Once again, I have no doubt the IAF pilots are good as is the Su30. But 12-0? Really? It doesn't make you think twice?
I think I made my point pretty clear.

Su-30MKI>Typhoon in WVR

Typhoon>MKI in BVR

IAF knows Typhoon inside out but same cannot be said of RAF and MKI. IAF knows everything there is to know about Typhoon. So no surprises there.

How difficult it is for you to comprehend these points?

12-0 do make me think twice, but for me it is pretty believable. I have been seeing Americans clenching their butts every time someone mentions Cope-India 2004 for 10 years now. So I am repeating myself third time here;

Nothing surprising there. This is Cope-India 2004 all over again.
Also, If I remember correctly IAF was thrashed by the French in a joint exercise. So, I for one looked it as a learning experience for IAF. I suggest you do the same.

But didn't understood?

As you were the first to spout anti Brit drivel I think you should take a long hard look in the mirror frankly
Having memory trouble are we?

You posted the source and I posted the stink it had. Apparently I am an anti-Brit because I am pointing out the racism in your source.

Good going there.

Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Brits. But I never let that get in the way of a meaningful discussion.

Good, so the options are as follows;
  • Trust a senior editor who works for most anti-BJP channel.
  • Trust a random stranger on the internet who claims to be there but cannot verify it.
  • Use our heads to disseminate the information at hand about man and machine from both sides and reach some kind of verdict.
I will gladly choose the third if you will. So, the ball is in your court.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Su-30MKI>Typhoon in WVR

Typhoon>MKI in BVR

IAF knows Typhoon inside out but same cannot be said of RAF and MKI. IAF knows everything there is to know about Typhoon. So no surprises there.

12-0 do make me think twice, but for me it is pretty believable. I have been seeing Americans clenching their butts every time someone mentions Cope-India 2004 for 10 years now. So I am repeating myself third time here;

Actually, according to the article, MKI held the advantage in BVR too, just not that distinctly.
In subsequent Large Force Exercises (LFE) which featured combined Typhoon and Su-30 formations, the IAF jets were somewhat less successful but consistently held an edge over the Typhoon.
Also, remember that the Typhoons in questions are their latest variants while Su 30 is going to be upgraded to Super Sukhoi standards, which will likely put them far ahead even more in WVR and BVR. And the best part, Su 30s are not even going to be our main line fighters in the next decade. It will be FGFA . RAF is just toast through and through, either now or in the future :biggrin2:

Scalieback

Professional
fantasies ??? :laugh:
those were real sukhois thrashing raf jets, :laugh:
you are the one who fantasizing and hooked upto xbox,playing sas games. :laugh:
Oh dear, looks like your teddy's fallen out of the cot. Be a dear and pick it up. Put your dummy in while you're at it.

Scalieback

Professional
I don't understand which "her" you are referring to?
''here"

Again, I pointed out the source you posted, nothing more nothing less.
You're the one mentioning anti Brit drivel and said I had some sort of victim complex. As I said, keep your anti Brit drivel in the correct forum

Su-30MKI>Typhoon in WVR

Typhoon>MKI in BVR

If you sincerely believe that, so be it. Frankly it's 'fan boy' hysterics. the only ones to come out of this with any virtue are the pilots themselves. Certainly not any of the posters on this thread
Also, If I remember correctly IAF was thrashed by the French in a joint exercise. So, I for one looked it as a learning experience for IAF. I suggest you do the same.
I have done. If your reporter wants to post as a 12-0 drubbing ..... and you want to believe him .......By your reckoning the French would thrash the RAF. When did that happen (in any exercise, let alone a war).

Now 12 - 0. How does that work. I mean, think of the following:
8 x 1 v 1
4 x 2 v 2
2 x 4 v 4
8 x 1 v 2
8 x 2 v 1
I believe not only does the reporter have a problem with maths, but also with his pants catching on fire.
But didn't understood?
Understand you mean?

Having memory trouble are we?

You posted the source and I posted the stink it had. Apparently I am an anti-Brit because I am pointing out the racism in your source.

Good going there.

Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Brits. But I never let that get in the way of a meaningful discussion.
The only racism I've seen is on here. As I said, you posted the anti Brit drivel
Good, so the options are as follows;
  • Trust a senior editor who works for most anti-BJP channel.
  • Trust a random stranger on the internet who claims to be there but cannot verify it.
  • Use our heads to disseminate the information at hand about man and machine from both sides and reach some kind of verdict.
I will gladly choose the third if you will. So, the ball is in your court.
I have, despite the anti Brit drivel, I've seen plenty on here and reported elsewhere to make me realise your 'persecution complex' is fully established. Don't worry though, you'll get to prove how good the IAF is against the Chinese and Pakistani's soon enough. I doubt then it will be 12-0.

Don't let the hype hoodwink you into seeking the truth.

Edited to add: Another minor point, but indicative of his 'pants on fire' rhetoric, LLP is static line. It is not 'free fall' and II Sqn RAF Regt are not SF or HALO/HAHO trained as a unit, albeit some members attached to SFSG may be.

Oh and Magic Mushroom is a known and long respected member of Arrse. If he said pigs flew, I'd believe him

Last edited:

wegweg

Couldn't agree more, as I mentioned and @blueblood agreed, what is mentioned in the debriefing room should stay in the debriefing room. Lessons identified, lessons learned. Good look at each others kit and how it performs, how to do better next time.

BTW, as you have the Union flag up where are you?
Now, London. Previously Poland for a few years.

Scalieback

Professional
RAF has hired one joker who has posted infinite number of posts on this thread trying to deny the IAF the credit.
That's borderline the funniest thing I've heard on here. I wish the Crabs (nickname for the RAF) would pay me. I hate defending them. Always made me late. I had to turn up every time early for no reason. Give me sh1t in flight meals. Long stays in Germany when I just want to get home etc etc.

Scalieback

Professional
Well yes, I can earn good money here, which is almost impossible in Krakow. I was born on the UK, my father and my wife are Polish.
Roger. One of my Uncles was Polish. Fought in the war. Married my mum's sister. He's the one who got me interested in the military

Some good looking chicks the Poles have ;-)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles