Top Chinese officers to train in India

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
brother, you are one among the nice and sane poster here from your country.

let me be very clear, as long you guys keep buttering pakistan, there cannot be peace between china and india. Period.

you are going to get nothing by pampering a failed terrorist nation called pakistan and you will lose every thing.

pakistan has the habit of biting the hands that feeds him. it will be matter of days before they turn your nukes against your own country.. and my friend, that won't be a good day for you guys... we will deal with those paki bastards any day as we are dealing with them for the past 70 years.. the questions is what would you do?

The Chinese will turn back and kick their own ass on that day..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I think our relationships will nevertheless getting better even without achieving those conditions you had mentioned. Both India and China have very long history and we had learned plenty lessons from our misfortune. Our people suffered most compare to other nations and still remain very poor even today. War and conflict is the last thing we want and getting a better life is our strongest desire. Such desire drives us become two of BRIC and our mutual trade counted 60 billon strong. Nothing can stop such desire.
India offred the best of things to the great country called China on her independence, solidarity, friendship, Panchseel, recognition and cooperation. What China offered in return - great and grave humiliation, insurgencies, hostility, interfarance in every thing that India was involved in.

I share your optimism of a good future for Sino Indian relations. I also realise that it has to happen if two great rising countries wish to do something for the betterment of more than half the humanity. At the same time China, nevertheless, have taught us that Chinese only believe in might is right. India has to snatch peace from China or the great Han tradion will not hesitate the peaceful India. To change that perception, the onus of initiative lies on Chinese leadership. Do I need remind you that the first democratically elected communist goverment came into existance in Kerala in Inda and not China. China emerged through the barrel of PLA guns. Hence Chinese understsnding of peace is based on guns. They need to turn thei guns homewards rather than keep those on Indian heads.

Simple, Tibet as autonous region of China.
and complete dimilitarisation of Tibet.
Vacate Indian territory after negotiation. Give and take. Since Chinese have already taken they will have to give.
Stop Nuclear and missile prolifiration in Indian neighbourhood.

Not difficult.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
There is one solution for all problems.

1> India should forget Aksai Chin (China) and China should forget Arunchal Pradesh (India).

are you out of your mind? Arunchal Pradesh never belonged to china to begin with..... while Akshai chin was totally ours..

it looks like you want to take nothing but give everything...

Tianshan

are you out of your mind? Arunchal Pradesh never belonged to china to begin with..... while Akshai chin was totally ours..

what other solution? status quo i suppose.

Galaxy

Country flag

You are not seeing big picture.

We will get Whole P.O.K. including Gilgit-balistan. Without China support Pakistan will be paralysed and It would be easy for us to go ahead with operation Akhand Kashmir. :rofl:

For the sake of small land where not even blade of grass is grown, we will take back 1/3rd of Kashmir which is strategically very important a gateway to Afghanistan/CAR and Beyond.

No dispute in N-E areas and even in border areas of Leh/Uttrakhand.

I think it's worth !!

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
You are not seeing big picture.

We will get Whole P.O.K. including Gilgit-balistan.

For the sake of small land where not even blade of grass is grown, we will take back 1/3rd of Kashmir which is strategically very important a gateway to Afghanistan/CAR and Beyond.

No dispute in N-E areas and even in border areas of Leh/Uttrakhand.

I think it's worth !!

we can get entire kashmir(along with akshai chin) and we will spare tibet.

how about that? it is the fairest deal you can get. we will make pakistanis to run like their foot is touching their arse.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
pakistan ko aise bhagayenge ki jabh woh bhage tabh unke pair unki gaand ko choole..

aerokan

Country flag
There is one solution for all problems.

1> India should forget Aksai Chin (China) and China should forget Arunchal Pradesh (India). Rest are very small areas and should be resolved including Leh/Uttrakhand to Xinjiang border areas.
2> China should forget Pakistan and avoid taking any stand on P.O.K (Pakistan).
3> We will also not do any defence tie with any of the China neighbours from Vietnam to Japan.

China can concentrate on east side and we on west side !!

China route to ME wil be safe as no threat in IOR till Arabian sea via Malacca strait and no concern of Taliban/terrorist in Pakistan.

We both can expand our business/natural resources in many countries including CAR, ME and Africa.

We will surely take over P.O.K. sooner or later....... We should also forget about Tibet.

India-China should increase bilateral relation in trade, defence co-operation, strategic alliance too. 2.6 Bn population will be benefited in huge way. I don't think there is any better solution !!

There can't be any solution at any cost until China supporting Pakistan. Period !!

dude!!! are u serious?? isn't China following the same policy everywhere to grab other country's lands? U surely fell for their trick.
First they occupy and claim double the territory than what they want. Next, they will pressure the countries by war or other means.. If they get the extra as well.. good for them.. china happy. If the countries resist, they will bluff angry taunts and blah blah and finally out of good gesture in settling peacefully, the occupied area is shared by the two, effectively making it a net loss for the other countries. Just like Nehru said after chinese occupation "Take 40 and give back 20" and they expect peace. Don't be too gullible while talking to chinese govt. All they could read and understand is the "Art of War" They always see everything as a zero-sum game. That's their best thought.. nothing more nothing less

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Chinese having taken every thing, how can it be status quo. Chinese took it by war. Give back peacefully and honourably or losse it in war ! Pay the price for holding it !

It is better to keep something and give something rather than spend for holding and ultimately loose it.

Galaxy

Country flag

how about that? it is the fairest deal you can get. we will make pakistanis to run like their foot is touching their arse.
Well, Yesterday I posted my Greatest wish is Akhand Bharat. Post No. 16 @ [url]http://defenceforumindia.com/members-corner/28399-your-greatest-wish-2.html
[/URL]
But that is wish and not so easy. May be after few decades that also depends.

Practically, Why to bother for small piece of dead land when we can bargain for 10 times bigger land and much worth also? No dispute on 5,000 Km long border area too.

Once China won't be there to poke her nose in our internal/external matter we can take many areas in our control. including P.O.K. and 3 districts of Sindhe. Even North Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Java as autonomous region of India. 8)

If tomorrow, China raise some issue on any part, we can always raise Tibet as disputed, Wait part of India also possible. I am sure Mansarovar Shiv temple in Tibet has historically linked with India. Have you ever wondered why our Indo-China border force name is Indo-Tibet. We have many weapons in our arsenal.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Yeah, give up the claim in KAHMIR, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim and take TIBET but with the support of The DALAI LAMA.

Tianshan

you will spare tibet? when you have been trying for many decades already? oh ho ho.

i wish you the very best of luck when you attack the PLA up the slopes of the himalayas.

Galaxy

Country flag
dude!!! are u serious?? isn't China following the same policy everywhere to grab other country's lands? U surely fell for their trick.
First they occupy and claim double the territory than what they want. Next, they will pressure the countries by war or other means.. If they get the extra as well.. good for them.. china happy. If the countries resist, they will bluff angry taunts and blah blah and finally out of good gesture in settling peacefully, the occupied area is shared by the two, effectively making it a net loss for the other countries. Just like Nehru said after chinese occupation "Take 40 and give back 20" and they expect peace. Don't be too gullible while talking to chinese govt. All they could read and understand is the "Art of War" They always see everything as a zero-sum game. That's their best thought.. nothing more nothing less
What you saying is correct.

I also agree with your point that China can't be trusted. They believe in expansionism tactic.

But if some consensus happens between 2 nations in which no one will be involved in their geo-politics dispute. I think, It's worth.

China raises Arunchal pradesh because of Aksai Chin/Tibet. It's bargaining point for China. They fear that tomorrow, we might raise issue of Tibet and take back Aksai Chin. Also, Part of Kashmir which was ceded by Pakistan to China.

I believe if we gain more areas specially Gilgit-balistan, it's worth. Gilgit-Balistan is very important strategically. Imagine Su MKI travelling to Kabul direct from Bareiley !! Middle-East/CAR under control !! We won't even need Chabbar port of Iran.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
And how will we gain Gilgit-Baltistan by negotiating with China? :noidea: last time I heard, Gilgit-Baltistan was under the Paki thumb. How will settlement with China help us open CAR access?

Galaxy

Country flag
Pakistan is strong only because of China. 50%-75% defence equipment of Pakistan is made in China. PAF is 75% based on China jets like J-17, J-10, 20 soon, AWACS, UAV. Navy too. Without China, Pak is Bangladesh with only Army and nothing more. Also, Pakistan is supported by China on international stage.

We have applied for UNESC permanent seat. We need 2/3rd majority (which we might get). We also need vote of all 5 permanent member vote in which 4 is confirmed except China)

Also, Once China won't indulge in P.O.K., We can mobilise troops, Improve defence capability, keep Pakistan at isolated state and move towards Giligit-Balsitan slowly and Gradually. It's possible. Also, we will have only 1 enemy.

Recently, Pakistan is trying to get Chinese version of S-300 (HQ-9), J-10, J-20, 6 Submarines and whole lot of Chinese weapons. If China won't sell, Who going to sell ?? Russia, Israel no Chance. U.S. and Europe highly unlikely !!

Is it difficult for Israel to attack Iran? I don't think so. But can't be said for Turkey as she has support and weapons to face Israel.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
same with tibetan government in exile. but nothing can be done about it anymore.
Do you know how to make a comparison or you are just following CCP dictionary which runs on blind nationalism and lies JUST to occupy more and more land.

Are we arming Tibbetians with missiles/nukes/weapons against China? We are preventing even the unarmed protests/rallies from Tibbetians on our land who wants Tibbet getting freed.We don't want our land to become source of breeding ground of terrorists against China.This is ENOUGH for India to do for China.

Dalai Lama himself is against armed conflicts and doesn't asks for freedom from China anymore.He is a religious leader and famous worldwide.Our govt is not CCP and we allow freedom of speech and peaceful and unarmed rallies/protest unlike China where there is a tradition of crushing it's own unarmed people with tanks.You seems to be asking too much from India.

And at first why so many Tibbetians took shelter in India.Why didn't you keep them happy in their own land? Why violence against unarmed Tibbetians.Why are you forcing Tibbetians(who are known for being peaceful historically) to burn themselves? You are outnumbering Tibbetians in Tibbet so that you can claim Han chinese majority.Why don't you talk to Tibbetians and promise good treatment so that they can think of coming back to their native land.We are not fond of taking refugees on our land as we have enough of them.

niharjhatn

Question for you: where was Buddha born? And where did he get enlightenment? Primarily, where did he teach?

You can Google it and get back to me. Use Wikipedia - no rush.
LOL you can even GO TO THE SAME EFFIN FORREST HE ACHIEVED ENLIGHTENMENT IN IN BIHAR.

Trying to separate Nepal from India is about as ridiculous as separating Manchuria from China.

niharjhatn

No, leave land you don't own on a geographic, cultural, ethnic, language, and spiritual level...

Virtually a land disconnected from the attempted Empire of China in everyway possible.

ice berg

Why the hell we should learn Kungfu from them when it was originated in India ?? :frusty:

Kalaripayattu is the oldest Indian martial art which is more than 2000 years, and that is he precursor to Kung Fu. Bodhidharma a Buddhist monk from India travelled to China in the 6th Century. He even visited the emperor, and he told everyone that their Buddhist observances were not so good. He went to the Shaolin (Young Forest) Chan Buddhist temple to teach there. Kung Fu and all ancient Yoga techniques were taught By an Indian Buddhist Monk called Bodhidharma to the chinese Monks who were very weak in that.
Chinese are known for Copy the original and later claim as their own invention !! :pound:

Tomorrow, You will say we should learn more about Buddhism from them as Buddhist population are more there compare to India ?? :rofl:
IF you think that chinese Kung Fu is originated from Shaolin only, then you are ignorant. Martial arts in China has existed long before Shaolin. Just because they are the most known outside China, dosnt means it is the only form for martial art.

Bruce Lee was not a monk ,right?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles