Tipu Sultan

bose

Country flag
What you think of Akbar?like him?i say he was way to laid back,Shah jahan,and jahangir were better.
It was under Akbar that Mughal kingdon expanded... he was successful in bringing in the Rajputs to his side.. one on my best... but I like Data Shikho the most...

Bilal

I will agree the mughals vanished after auranzeb but that was also due to the growing power of the british,as of now the british still rule us with there language and culture,Dara shikoh seems a promising fellow,you know about prince tucy,who layes claim to throne of mughals he's alive.

bose

Country flag
I will agree the mughals vanished after auranzeb but that was also due to the growing power of the british,as of now the british still rule us with there language and culture,Dara shikoh seems a promising fellow,you know about prince tucy,who layes claim to throne of mughals he's alive.
Auranzeb simple un did what all Akbar build upon his time... He isolated the non muslims from himself and turned all aginst the dynesty... If the Mughul emperor were strong it would have been a diffferent story all together... In fact people wanted to rally behind the last Mughul emperor Bhadur Shah Jafar in 1857 but he was too week to put up fight against English...

Bilal

I thinking picking on hindus was a strategic mistake of auranzeb,he had to rule the same people,in all ways he commited a blunder,or else easily we could have defended india,the sad part is we fell from a strong civilization to being subducated under a foriegn rule..bhadur shah zafar did put up a fight only to get defeated easily...

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
ANother of the Mughal Bastards who looted my overy own Kerala. Looted many of the temples in North Kerala malabar Region and anybody who associates him with Indian Nationalism is a downright traitor.:mad:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles