Time of India: 1962 war tried to wake up Nehru with heavy punch: China daily

bose

Country flag
1962 was wake up call for us, so was 1971, that is why we went nuke in 1974.
If any time in future China wants to repeat of 1962, they should then forget the dream of becoming super power. We are capable of doing that, ofcourse we know that China possesses more nuke then us, but superpower dream will be lost for ever.
We have to continue with the military build up at the Indo - Tibetian border, we need better infrustructure than what we have now... and along with this we also need Mountain Strick Corps armed to the teeth... I can assure you China will fall in line just like we have showed them in the years 1967 & 1987 with swift aggressive approach to them...

But definitly India is going to spoil China's super power dream, which she is so impatient to get and consious of it...

India needs to arm few countries that have bad relation with China such as Vietnam with destructive weapons [make a guess here] and supply of required missile technology so that Vietnam can build missile to reach whole of China in next 4 - 5 years...

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
It is juvenile to assume India will go nuclear because of some border conflict. What is the rational behind that exactly? Did India and Pakistan exchange nukes? if not, then why will India nuke China?

It will be juvenile if either side commit themselves to a border conflict.

There are far more important issues to be solved in both countries.

My last post in this thread.
The rationale is simple, scare the other person into thinking you are rash and mad. He'll avoid going to war.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
The common trait of an internet warrior is they like to brag about their nukes everytime there is a conflict.

The notion that India will go nuclear because a border conflict is beyond silly.

Exactly how old are you? Grow up please.

old enough to defend my country.

BTW very fact that i speak about breaking your countries dream, has made you come in line.

One more point i wanted to make is the fact that, when your countryman was making all sorts of comments (juvenile as they are) you dont seems to mind that, but when i said something to defend our country with all the resources at our disposal, suddenly you guys have felt bad taste in your mouth. I am sure you guys are ready for worse if things get, worse, like we do.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The rationale is simple, scare the other person into thinking you are rash and mad. He'll avoid going to war.
BTW India successfully scared USA into thinking its going to go nuclear during Kargil. Clinton shat bricks.

Country flag
At this time Tibet annexation was still fresh and Chinese feared any drawnout war
would get US involved and the Tibet genocide/annexation will be at the forefront.

mikhail

Country flag
Those captured Lee Enfiled rifle and Bren machine guns before returned to Indian Army:

And the sames weapons AI or Indian Policy still using:

Would Part of them came from the PLA's returned batch after 1962 war? If so, it's quite symbolic that China really didn't want to humiliate India, but just a wake up punch...
I think obviously India's industry not ready, but can only spent $$ to buy from abroad and let your own industry and people suffered.

Fighters vs toilets - Times Of India

That's the bad result those purchasing money can't stay in India's local industry chance...
why is it that whenever chinis don't have anything to reply they come up with all these cr*p sh**ts!grow up my chini friends!

huaxia rox

if you really need to scare the rest of the world you should have attacked pak using either nuke or convetional weapons after the 2008 bombay accident.....

the logic here is pretty weird from where i am standing.....if you think pakistanis are responsible of killing your contrymen you should attack pak like the US attacked afgan and iraq.....if you dont think pak responsible you should stop pointing your fingers at pak......

either way that thing alone shows really the other way around of what you guys here trying to say..... leave alone the indian parliment attack accident when BJP in power.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles