Tibet Continues to Burn

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
history is history.......miao is still miao......tibetans r always tibetans......can u name 1 man goes from tibetan to han???

i can tell u examples how muslims go hindus on the other hand.......
Now, give examples of how Muslims have become Hindus.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

can u be more funny?

Sinicization means u change a non-han to han?....americanization means u change a non-american to american???

u cant stop chinese culture influence thats where the concept of Sinicization is .....

Last edited:

huaxia rox

hidunization is making muslims hindus.....of coz....u r going to pull the whos real hindu and who aint again if i give links right???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
hidunization is making muslims hindus.....of coz....u r going to pull the whos real hindu and who aint again if i give links right???
For Christ's sake, don't talk crap assisted by hallucinations.

Just prove it!

Or stop wasting bandwidth and tall claims!

Muslim is the keyword, in case you have forgotten!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
can u be more funny?

Sinicization means u change a non-han to han?....americanization means u change a non-american to american???

u cant stop chinese culture influence thats where the concept of Sinicization is .....
NO the world is funny.

They are saying so.

Just disprove it!

Don't expect that people will accept your personal opinion as the Gospel Truth!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why are you obfuscating?

I have proved how the Hans were in the Yellow River area.

It expanded through Sincisization.

You claimed Hindus were converting Muslims into Hindus.

I said prove it.

You have failed on BOTH COUNTS.

But if you don't understand simple English, then say so!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

huaxia rox

yes u havnt proved anything....

white guys were not in north america....today white guys controlled north america....it doesnt mean amercian indians as a race (called by westerners though) have become something else.....

same in prc.....china made tibet a terroriy of china but we didnt make or r trying to make tibetan hans......

huaxia rox

Sinicization is not to make tibetan han....how ever their culture is now more or less influnced by hans....and also the west (like they wear jeans which is not forced by anyone)....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
For God sake, you are talking total crap.

No more from me without facts.

Can't and won't answer to childish allegories, fiction and hallucinations because it is a waste of time and a disgrace to the intellect!

Wearing Jeans!

Hrrumph!

What an example!

A better example would have been how you kicked Mao in the teeth and his philosophy and how you embraced Uncle Sam proving the Mao was a basic idiot drowning the happiness of the Han people!

And proved that the Han people were basic idiots not to have realised it earlier!

And the US never asked you to follow them and heel!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

which erver source u wanna use is not my concerns....if its truth doesnt rely on which source it comes from....

of coz....u can check different sources to find same thing and judge if its reliable.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Please learn to have some grace and not tilt against windmills.

Epoch Times brings out facts that you howl against.

And you quote some shady organisations link as the Gospel.

India is a free country and so anyone can put up anything on the web.

It can't be done in China.

That is the difference!

Nothing is free and beyon d the CCP's monitoring.

Check your internet and how it is controlled.

CXheck the trial of Gu (wife of Bo). It was over in 7 hours! Unheard of in the free world!

Check the case of the woman whose daughter was raped and they were put in jail because they complained.

So quite moralising and hectoring.

You are in a Police State and the reality can never some out.

You are so brainwashed that you disclaim Sinicisation which is a historical and statistical fact accepted by the world and which you are trying even now, in modern times, in Tibet and Xinjiang!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Now, if you wish to answer, keep to facts with links or just clam up!

No time for bedtime stories!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Epoch Time?????

You are despointing me, Ray! Are you putting yourself to a level as low as Epoch Time?

Even Dalai Lama has more truth to tell than those freaks!
I am aware how you all feel about Epoch Times.

It was merely for the benefit of huaxia rox.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Surge in Tibetan self-immolations challenges Chinese rule-rights group

Including the latest incidents, at least 47 Tibetans have set themselves on fire since March 2011 to protest Chinese rule over Tibet, according to rights groups.

In the past week, the International Campaign for Tibet, based in Washington, reported two self-immolations, while the United Kingdom-based Free Tibet said there were three incidents in the same time period.

China has ruled Tibet since 1950, when Communist troops marched in and announced its "peaceful liberation". Beijing insists Chinese rule has brought development and prosperity and denies trampling on Tibetan rights.
Surge in Tibetan self-immolations challenges Chinese rule-rights group | Reuters
So far 47 Tibetans have self immolated against the Chinese rule.

Money and economic development has not changed the attitude of the Tibetans.

huaxia rox

1 i ve said....which ever source u wanna use is not something i need to care..... what i do care is if truth is being presented....u can believe what ever Epoch Times has to say.....just like they used to say chinas space walk was made up and video shot under water etc....u can feel free to believe that while after hearing that i went to offical NASA site to check it out and the site which had been recording each settalite launch of every nation can easily tell me it was prc lying or epochtimes lying.....if u wanna believe the later then no1s gonna stop u anyway......

2 which doesnt mean epochtimes never gives correct info just like Arundhati Roy......what i mean is we need to judge if its true if we dont believe....

3 other muslims who have converted to hindus include Kushboo Sundar and Nargis etc u can check if u want....of coz if u just dont wanna accept the fact that muslims r being converted to hindus then nothing more i can say......

4 Sinicization is culture influence or chinese tryingto make things from overseas get more chinese vibe....which doesnt mean we r making tibetans hans....check the definition then try to make yourself look like a sino expert....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles