Three in four Pakistani and Bangladeshi children in UK living in poverty at

JayATL

Almost three-quarters of Pakistani and Bangladeshi children in the UK are being brought up in families that are living on poverty-level income, new research suggests.

The Millennium Cohort Study, which is tracking children born between 2000 and 2002, has found that 73 per cent of the Pakistani and Bangladeshi seven-year olds were in families estimated to be living on less than 60 per cent of the average national household income.

Just over half of the black children (51%) in the Millennium cohort were in such low-income families, compared with one in four white (26%) and Indian (25%) children. Predictably, low income was strongly linked to joblessness among parents, say researchers at the Institute of Education, University of London, who collected information from almost 14,000 families in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland in 2008/9.

Among fathers, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis had the highest unemployment rate (15%) – well above the UK average of 6 per cent. Unemployment among black fathers was also high (11%) but Indians were less likely to be unemployed (4%) than whites (5.5%).

Almost two-thirds (64%) of white and Indian mothers had jobs, compared with half (52%) of black mothers and only 17 per cent of Pakistani and Bangladeshi mothers

Three in four Pakistani and Bangladeshi children in UK living in poverty at age 7 - Institute of Education, University of London

JayATL

I can add that " almost 90% of Pakistani youth fantasize about Jihad. They are alarmingly radical...and because of the poverty they end up being a high user base of drugs and crime culture in UK.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hmmm... Children in poverty???? how is that possible as an isolated incident... Shouldn't it mean their parents are poor too...???

So does this represent the poverty among those groups there????

Blackwater

i lived in UK for many years and i can confirm this report.

Pakis and bangla manush lives in medieval society and culture in UK. They use their woman as child making factory and produce minimum 4 kids,men lives on benefits,young lads indulge in crime.

Highest school dropouts are pakis in UK

Highest unemployed are pakis and bangla manush

Highest benefit takers are also pakis and bangla manush.

Due to less education and poverty these pakis and some bangla manush involved in jihadi activities

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Britain should take in more Pakistani and Bangladeshi immigrants.

And less Indian immigrants. I with the Brits adopt a severely strict immigration policy w.r.t. India, and a relaxed and liberal policy w.r.t. Pakis and Bangladeshis.

Blackwater

Britain should take in more Pakistani and Bangladeshi immigrants.

And less Indian immigrants. I with the Brits adopt a severely strict immigration policy w.r.t. India, and a relaxed and liberal policy w.r.t. Pakis and Bangladeshis.
no man UK is fed up with these pakis and somewhat bangla manush

UK has recently announced that they only want Quality immigrant a highly skilled one.

Now you tel me out of India,pak, Bangladesh, who are more skilled ???

pakis are only skilled in terrorism, Bangladeshis are only for cleaning the restaurants. So indirectly UK is calling only Indians

UK cant say directly that they want only Indians as immigrant then they will be labeled as racist

intelarpit

Children living in poverty is a cause of concern. People must adopt family planning in order to provide better future to their children.

JayATL

Hmmm... Children in poverty???? how is that possible as an isolated incident... Shouldn't it mean their parents are poor too...???

F in reading comprehension. Instead of handing out replies asking people to re-read an article, if slowly, before posting- I will hand out grades from now on. I hope you do better next time . Sincerely Prof. JayAtl aka ' You can do it'

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
no man UK is fed up with these pakis and somewhat bangla manush

UK has recently announced that they only want Quality immigrant a highly skilled one.

Now you tel me out of India,pak, Bangladesh, who are more skilled ???

pakis are only skilled in terrorism, Bangladeshis are only for cleaning the restaurants. So indirectly UK is calling only Indians

UK cant say directly that they want only Indians as immigrant then they will be labeled as racist
You're right, but I am saying that I hope UK reverses its policy.

We have a shortage of good doctors here, they all go and fill up the UK's NHS. :rage:

Let alone doctors, we have skills shortage in India across many levels. As India grows over the next 2 decades, we need the manpower.

I hope the Brits take more and more uneducated and Jihadi-type Pakis, and poor Bangladeshis. Serves them right!

sky

They don't let there wife's out of the house to work,so living on one salary will be hard for anyone to do. Both communities are engaged in work that gives them cash in hand ,where by they don't pay tax .restaurant work, taxi work, take away's,

Blackwater

You're right, but I am saying that I hope UK reverses its policy.

We have a shortage of good doctors here, they all go and fill up the UK's NHS. :rage:

Let alone doctors, we have skills shortage in India across many levels. As India grows over the next 2 decades, we need the manpower.

I hope the Brits take more and more uneducated and Jihadi-type Pakis, and poor Bangladeshis. Serves them right!

Yaar wo gore ha, 80% duniya pe raj kiya ha. if indian doctors are gong abroad than our GOI has failed not gore

BangersAndMash

The Bangladeshi families have like 5 kids per family, live in a council estate (aka ghetto), the wife stays at home covered in her burkha, both husband and wife claim benefits (welfare cheques) while the husband works for cash in hand at a Indian restaurant and pays no taxes.

Same as above for Pakis, but the husbands are taxi drivers.

Both Banglas and Pakis are highly radicalised, they attend lectures given by extremist mullahs who glorify Osama and killing kuffars.

This vid gives a good idea of what is happening in Englandistan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles