Thousands flee violence in India's Assam

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
It will take time. No one`s got the magic wand here. But I believe he will try his best since this agenda was on his lips for most of the times during his campaign.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
It will take time. No one`s got the magic wand here. But I believe he will try his best since this agenda was on his lips for most of the times during his campaign.
Sub-continental reality is very strange and complex. It is thousands of years reality....... Bangladeshis are todays illegal immigrants but thousands of years residents of the sub continent... it is difficult to separate people by imaginary ground lines called borders. If Bangladesh were to be ten times more prosperous than India, you would find millions of illegal Indian Bihari and Bengali Hindu illegal immigrants in Bangladesh....

Why do not we all make them Hindus ... what say you ?? After all they were Hindus once !!

And today's problem is that they are Muslims. So let convert them into Hindus and make them Ram Das or Krishna Nand.... will that solve the problem...

That should !! Let us make Assam Hindu Majority !! Ha Ha Ha ...

Last edited:

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Sub-continental reality is very strange and complex. It is thousands of years reality....... Bangladeshis are todays illegal immigrants but thousands of years residents of the sub continent... it is difficult to separate people by imaginary ground lines called borders. If Bangladesh were to be ten times more prosperous than India, you would find millions of illegal Indian Bihari and Bengali Hindu illegal immigrants in Bangladesh....

Why do not we all make them Hindus ... what say you ?? After all they were Hindus once !!

And today's problem is that they are Muslims. So let convert them into Hindus and make them Ram Das or Krishna Nand.... will that solve the problem...

That should !! Let us make Assam Hindu Majority !! Ha Ha Ha ...
I dont understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that it shoudnt be done or it cant be done?

I didnt get that hindu convert thing idea of yours. Btw hindus are born hindus , not converted.

If India is a better place to live for them then that doesnt justifies their illegal stay over here. A refugee must stay as a refugee.
All of this started in late 60s and spread since then with the loosening of borders with B`desh. I believe this could have been solved then and there if there was a political will within the congress leadership back then and now.

If Govt is willing to drive them out then they have to get out. Got no other option.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles