This is how women are treated in pakistan

amitkriit

Women are mistreated everywhere in Indian Subcontinent, this is in our blood, nothing to do with one particular nation, or one particular culture.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
They are mistreated everywhere in varying degrees. Look at the latin American countries.

Regards,
Virendra

bhramos

Country flag
ARE women treated differently in India? BEFORE pointing fingers to them let's put our own house in order
i accept your opinion, but its not that bad in India.[i hope].......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indian women are no longer footmats.

They are getting empowered.

The degree varies as per the areas.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
If we are treating women so badly then Arudathi Roy would have got raped infinite number of times for her anti-INDIAN statements and press conferences. Only in INDIA we perform prayers to female GODESS. We also give respect in the same way. Many of the cases are due to some thugs who don't have correct guidance and education. We have to provide proper eduction for our younger generation about our culture. But the Congress and its president are trying to nurture foreign culture by destroying our culture and encouraging women to go to night clubs and strip dancing and free and open S** with boy-friends and others. Even women do not have the morality when they get tempted. First they have to stop wearing dresses which expose their body openly in the public. It is human nature to get attarcted towards the opposite sex and all other things happen as happen. We have to remember that " DO NOT PROVOKE and DO NOT GET PROVOKED".

indian_sukhoi

Dominating and mistreating on a weaker opposition is always happens in any corner of the world. But, Although if you compare Standard of women living In Pak with India, Then i would say we are better.

Note - No offence to Female members or guest reading this. Cool!!! ;-)

agentperry

Dominating and mistreating on a weaker opposition is always happens in any corner of the world. But, Although if you compare Standard of women living In Pak with India, Then i would say we are better.

Note - No offence to Female members or guest reading this. Cool!!! ;-)
NOTE: feel free to post there are no women member and im sure there is any woman in India interested in defence.

hitesh

shame less people ,get your house in order before pointing finger at other :rolleyes::scared1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles