This has got to sting

agentperry

this was harsh. i dont think any leader of state should give out speech or interview. he sounds an ordinary goon.
obama is a clown...nope he is nobel prize winner.
obama is irresponsible..may be...yes i guess

pmaitra

I wouldn't call the head of state of any country a clown, especially if I were a head of state myself. However, it is true that Obama has been disappointing. His promises prior to his election seemed intelligent and wise, but then he has failed to deliver on many of his promises. The entire blame, of course, is not his. He inherited a lot of troubles already; however, he could have done a lot more so as not to make things worse, especially from the point of view of the economy.

pack leader

Professional
statements like this only prove who is the real clown :wave:
if i was Barack Obama i would make this into an ad campaign

don't get me wrong i hate Obama but Chavez is an international big mouth and a troll

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If you read the article then basically both are bashing each other to score points in the up coming elections.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
[FONT=helvetica, arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hugo Chávez mouth runs for Putins... [/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Not too long ago they have intercepted a US Nuke Sub in their territoriality waters.. [/FONT]

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
[FONT=helvetica, arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hugo Chávez mouth runs for Putins... [/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Not too long ago they have intercepted a US Nuke Sub in their territoriality waters.. [/FONT]
I missed that. Do you have a cite?

Last edited:

niharjhatn

I wouldn't call the head of state of any country a clown, especially if I were a head of state myself. However, it is true that Obama has been disappointing. His promises prior to his election seemed intelligent and wise, but then he has failed to deliver on many of his promises. The entire blame, of course, is not his. He inherited a lot of troubles already; however, he could have done a lot more so as not to make things worse, especially from the point of view of the economy.
He has been blocked by republicans at every reform he has attempted to make... however if he successfully reforms health care in the US, I believe that alone will get him up to the other great US presidents.

I was raised in RSA, and a couple of years ago, I remember in the engineering firm my dad worked in, an American had joined (he had lost his job in the US, and was getting paid a lot apparently :D). My father called him to our house for dinner, and I distinctly remember him crying quite badly that he had to leave his wife, kids etc just for work because without work, he had no health insurance. I remember he told my father "I've worked in many places, but I have never seen a country take so poor care of its own citizens"

As someone in the health profession, I honestly hope no one has to be forced into such a position just to ensure basic health care. Really hope Obama can pull through!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles