This forum is so ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned
This forum is so ridiculous. You guys like to discuss darksides of China but never to allow people say words about India. Your forum is so clean and everyone seem like a patriot. But it won't help your country to improve. Good luck, India

p2prada

This forum is so ridiculous. You guys like to discuss darksides of China but never to allow people say words about India. Your forum is so clean and everyone seem like a patriot. But it won't help your country to improve. Good luck, India
Are you kidding me? Have you seen my posts about our military industrial complex?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
People like you make it ridiculous.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
delete this thread which is useless, unwarranted and unwanted. If the member has problems he has to complain to the MODS and not open a thread....

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't know why you guys never dispute your government. If China launch a aircraft carrier which is 30% done and followed the next day submarine disaster, I believe everyone in china will dispute Chinese government and your Indian will also laugh to death.

Tolaha

@woodoo: Indians never dispute their government? In DFI?:rofl: You sound too froggish for somebody from "United State"! :dude:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I don't know why you guys never dispute your government. If China launch a aircraft carrier which is 30% done and followed the next day submarine disaster, I believe everyone in china will dispute Chinese government and your Indian will also laugh to death.
I suggest you look around the forum some more. There are plenty of threads where Indians dispute and criticize the Government of India.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles