Third IAF Sukhoi-30MKI goes down near Pune today afternoon, both pilots safe!

agentperry

Three crashes in last three years ! coincidentally when we started producing spares at home? I think this the root cause of all the crashes IAF has suffered because of technical reasons i.e. poor quality control. I will hold my smile next time when i will hear a news on something locally made after tot or R&D because when these product will go in to mass production all manufacturers will start pulling their corrupt margin calculators out, i know.
as per IAF records who are first to blame local made stuff for all the bad things happening to them. out of 1000 crashes that took place in past decades only .6% happened due to bad manufacturing and spares from hal.
laugh loud in future bro

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
2 Helos rushed to the site as soon as pilots ejected.

Helos dropped the officers & rescued pilots landed in fields. They were probably tracking pilots via co-ordinates.

Explosion took place sometime after fighter crashed on ground.

ice berg

as per IAF records who are first to blame local made stuff for all the bad things happening to them. out of 1000 crashes that took place in past decades only .6% happened due to bad manufacturing and spares from hal.
laugh loud in future bro
You are not saying the rest is due to lack of training? It cant be that bad.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I don't think they would blame paying manufacturer more than that percentage. I wish i am wrong but if poor quality spares can bring our rockets down then what is the ''Aukaat'' of MKI one must assume.

agentperry

You are not saying the rest is due to lack of training? It cant be that bad.
rest is due to the fact that i know more than what i should know. free media sucks, they inform people. you are a lucky guy

ice berg

rest is due to the fact that i know more than what i should know. free media sucks, they inform people. you are a lucky guy
Free media or not got nothing to do with it. It is the ability to separate the lies from the truth, no matter where you live.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Free media or not got nothing to do with it. It is the ability to separate the lies from the truth, no matter where you live.
Bull shit , You can not separate lie from the truth if there is lack of information. No wonder justice in China is done on CCP imagination, not by proofs.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

Engine afterburners seems to be on far right side. They wouldnt let anybody go near those spares. IAF officers were all alert & hunting down parts scattered all over the place.

Thanks to pilots who did manage to leave the plane in empty land. There were houses in less than 500m away from crash site.

It was practically impossible to contain that explosion. Though it was on fire for half hour before blast, bringing fire brigade in those tiny roads of village was tough task. But authorities did commendable job in controlling the situation.

There were just minutes between pilots coming down & Helos rushing from other side, as locals told me.

Most of the uniform guys were angry at people like me looking for pictures but one officer told me that its all guesswork for now about the actual reason of glitch.

Technical errors are unavoidable. No machine is perfect.

Site was barely 40-45km from airbase so rescue operation was swift & completed successfully.

I believe MKIs were on their routine morning sortie i.e 12:30pm

It seems that they've grounded the MKI fleet for now because I couldn't hear a single fighter running over my head after crash. I live very close to airport. Evening sorties cancelled too as it appears.

nefory

Bull shit , You can not separate lie from the truth if there is lack of information. No wonder justice in China is done on CCP imagination, not by proofs.
I sometimes watch NDTV when I need to be entertained. They really have lots of fascinating imagination:rofl:.

Poseidon

Country flag
I sometimes watch NDTV when I need to be entertained. They really have lots of fascinating imagination:rofl:.
I don't have to watch CCTV to entertain myself.
Posts from Chinese members are a good dose of entertainment.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I wouldn't even question it. Blame unfilled squadron strength for MKIs suffering higher sortie rate.

Those fighters are very capable & taking toll of delay in overall fighter procurement. Very obvious if they encounter technical errors & crash due to high flying hours.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
3 aircraft crash since induction of Su-30in last 10 years ?

Not serious though, Two crashed on 2009 and two purchased to replace them, But its important why these crashes occur, not enough spares ? ..
correct plane crash is inevitable as it has to happen one or another day but why it crashed that is more important may be some engine issues i assume

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles