There is extreme intolerance, says Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by hit&run, Nov 2, 2015.

1. asingh10

asingh10 Senior Member Senior Member

To add to this, many idiots on SM are sporting the "Raees" pic of SRK as their DP & have added "Raees" to their display name. And then people ask why Bollywood is bad influence. Tommorow if Bollywood starts glamorizing ISIS militants, I've no doubt in my mind that some of these fuddus won't spare any time converting to Islam and running off to join ISIS.

2. Alien

Alien Regular Member

JuD chief invites SRK, other ‘such Muslims’ to Pakistan
    TNN | Nov 5, 2015, 05.32 AM IST

[​IMG]
    Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the alleged mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

NEW DELHI: Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the alleged mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, has invited Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan to Pakistan.

"Any such Muslim, even Shahrukh who is facing difficulty and discrimination in India because of Islam are invited to stay in Pakistan," he tweeted from the handle, @HafizSaeedJUD01, on Tuesday. The account is not verified.

"Even the renowned Indian Muslims in the field of sports, academia, arts & culture are fighting a constant battle for identity inside India," posted Saeed, also Jamat ud Dawah chief, in another tweet.

In a series of tweets, Saeed lauded Indian intellectuals for raising their voice against intolerance.

"We welcome Indian Intellectuals raising voice against intolerance inflicted by Hindu extremists if & whenever they come to Pakistan. We would be pleased to demonstrate to them JuD's ongoing relief and rehabilitation efforts for minorities living in Pakistan," he posted.

"Discrimination against minorities in India particular (sic) Muslims are proof enough that Modi's India no more secular. Its fascist Hindu state," he said.http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Muslims-to-Pakistan/articleshow/49666990.cms

OneGrimPilgrim and ersakthivel like this.
  3. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

I am quite sure that they would name it Fauz-e-Dajjal or the Army of the Anti-christ if they ever think of a name considering the beating that their "Mard-e-momins" received from the Sikh lions since the late 18th century:pound:.The Sikhs have literally put the fear of God in these hybrid savages:wink:!!

4. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Salman Khan sides with Shah Rukh Khan in the intolerance row

Amid ongoing debate over intolerance, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan says he doesn't believe in judging people on the basis of where they come from or their religion.

The superstar also has a message to send out -- "We all are humans, and should live in harmony."

"We all are here, we are sitting beside each other, does anything make it different? It doesn't matter. I believe that we are all Indians, we are all humans and we should love each other and live together.

"That is what my organisation Being Human is about. We don't go on asking who are you and where are you from and I don't believe in this at all," Salman said Wednesday, November 4, 2015, at Delhi.

For the latest in Bollywood news, like us on Facebook >>>TOIEntertain

The 49-year-old actor along with Sonam Kapoor was here to promote his forthcoming film, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.

Various sections of the society have voiced concern over growing intolerance in the country witnessed in the cancellation of legendary Pakistani ghazal singer, Ghulam Ali's concert, in Mumbai or the returning of awards by noted writers and filmmakers.

Bollywood's baadshah Shah Rukh Khan also appeared to have rubbed many people the wrong way, saying there "is intolerance (in India), there is extreme intolerance ... there is growing intolerance".

BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compared Shah Rukh Khan with Mumbai attack mastermind, Hafiz Saeed of Pakistan, while another Hindutva proponent and Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Sadhvi Prachi dubbing the actor a "Pakistani agent."

In fact Salman, who had earlier told IANS that art is not restricted to boundaries and needs to be appreciated by all, was hesitant to delve on the issue.

"It is a wrong platform to discuss this. We have come here to promote the film. My mother's name is Sushila Charak and my father is Salim Khan. I am Salman Khan and she is Sonam Kapoor," he said, when asked to react on the ongoing controversy.

Salman, who will be walking as Prem on the silver screen again through the Sooraj Barjatya's directorial, shared that he is withholding his views on the issue to avoid negative impact.

"My statement can be misconstrued by many present here. That will influence many people. I don't want Sooraj Barjatya or Rajshri (Productions) to get affected by this," said Salman, who has teamed up Barjatya after 16 years with the film.

However, he hinted at the popular saying "Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isai, Aapas Mein Bhai Bhai" in his own way. Salman said: "You must have heard the famous phrase that goes something like 'Bhai-Bhai'.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-the-intolerance-row/articleshow/49667956.cms?

5. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

I would like to see SRK's reply to this.

ersakthivel likes this.
  6. Alien

Alien Regular Member

That @$$ hole will not reply. He will only bitch about so called 'intolerance' and project himself as libtard.

ersakthivel, Bornubus and Screambowl like this.
  7. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

I'm sure that is a Bollycrap forum, please correct me if I am wrong. Just curious to know which one it is.

asingh10 likes this.
  8. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

Here comes the Kureel,these traitors only believes kasai (Do you know? butcher's caste is called as Kasab)
    :rofl::rofl:
    [​IMG]

9. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

"Such" Muslims and Intellectuals must take this offer without any further delay.

In my view the "Award Wapsi" died Afzal Guru's death at the moment when Arundhati Roy joined the bandwagon.

Found this in my mailbox

SHAME ON YOU SO CALLED INDIANS.

The Sinister and Nefarious Design of Breaking India forces EXPOSED. MUST READ for Modi Govt. Supporters.

1. GOI intelligence has investigated ‪#‎AwardWapsi‬ & primary report suggest that US-Saudi-Pakistan are involved.

2. It started when few Senior Congressmen + JNU Professors + Sr. Journalists + Sahityakars met and these writers were convinced to use Dadri incident as fool proof issue

3. The first meeting held at JNU and later at India International Center & Habitat center. At first these Sahityakars were reluctant to fall in line due to fear of negative reaction but then they were narrated about the favors from Congress

4. They were shown how they got awards, favors, threat from Modi & fund shortage. Later Nayantara Sahgal was introduced. And was made to lead protest.

5. Nayantara Sahgal was the turning point due to NEHRU connection and all were promised full backing of Media, Congress & international opportunity.

6. Globally 150 writers & journos were hired to write article on #AwardWapsi & to build image of India as " INTOLERANT" nation under Modi

7. To promote & divert in benefit of Pak-US-Saudi, Ford Foundation & Green Peace hired an international PR firm and millions were invested as fee & benefits

8. The Writers, Poets, Narayan Murthy, Raghuram Rajan, film-makers..they all used one word which is common in every statement " INTOLERANT". How is it possible ALL use same word even when caught off guard for comment?

9. Bihar election is just BONUS. Start point is US-PAK-Saudi (UPS) want to STOP India's efforts to secure UNSC Seat. Not surprising, Congress is party to this. Also as per latest reports in west, US is worried about its people driving toward Hinduism & Vatican is worried on Christian future. This explains why Pope was in US during Modi visit. Surely he didn't come to hear India & Pakistan development plan at UN.

10. UPS designed Chakravyu of "Human Rights" to project INDIA as a country INTOLERANT to other religions, a Hindu terror promotor under MODI. PR firm and Presstitutes are all to take it to world via International Press. Saudi Arabia is Chair of UNHR commission, a Pakistan friend & very soon with Pakistan going to question India's human right violations. WATCH it, its coming.

11. This report is with MODI govt & Modi's UAE visit was one trump card to counter it. In GOI investigation, it has come up that the PR firm has funded many presstitutes, print, TV, writers, film associations & makers in $$

12. Condition of funding is to "Keep Dadri & #AwardWapsi etc. alive at all cost till Nov 5 & dig out incidents which can be linked even for short term"

13. If BJP lose Bihar, it will be projected as Govt which is crushing Human Rights on International platform including UN.This will STOP make in India & FDI inflow derailing MODI development for rest of the term. Also Article 370 revocation & Uniform Civil code will be in the frozen bag.

14. If BJP wins Bihar then major country wide RIOTS planned so that GOI is busy in it till 2019 and to project MODI as an incompetent prime minister who pushed nation into riots and unrest. Hardik Patel was a good attempt but Social Media & GOI busted it.

15. After Bihar election, as Amit Shah indicated in the Arnab interview, GOI will go in full throttle to counter the notorious & nefarious design & full investigation of #AwardWapsi gang

16. Request to all Modi Govt supporters, please don't fall in TRAP. Expose media, politicans, seculars but with FACTS. Check images if they are photoshop. You all are FIRST line of defence to MODI Govt. You voted him for 5 years. TRUST him. He has the toughest JOB on earth.

10. Hari Sud

Hari Sud Senior Member Senior Member

Shah Rukh Khan is missing the point. He jumped into the intolerance fray because he has been directed not by convictions of his own but opportunity was right to plead the Muslim causes after Congress party lost the general election badly. Then came the deliberate muck raking of Dadri beef eating row. Of course persons like Shah Rukh Khan are all right with pork eating issues. Cow is sacred to the Hindu majority -85% but pork is abhorrent to 14% minority Muslim. They like all pork selling shops closed down in Muslim majority areas, if they get an opportunity.

Remember Mr. Shah Rukh Khan, that Muslim in Bollywood reign the silver screen. There are three Khans - Shah Rukh Khan, Amir Khan, and Salaman Khan, they rule the silver screen. They have been ruling it for last twenty years. These Khans offer no opportunity to anybody else to rise to the top. Many times the Dawood Ibrahim money to make a movie is denied because it does not include one or the other Khan, hence Khan rule of silver screen continues unabated. It is filling the pockets of Khans including Dawood Ibrahim with unlimited cash, much of it unaccounted for I.e. black money. I suppose you are alright with it, because the financier is Muslim, the actor is Muslim and the incoming cash although is all Hindu cash, but suits you fine. You are not intolerant with it.

Let us open pork butcher shops next to a Mosque and follow it with gay bar and a strip club all in the vicinity of the Mosque. Since you are a tolerant man, these should be alright with you. Now, do not tell me that you are opposed to these. What happened to your tolerance.

I suppose Mr. Shah Rukh Khan that tolerance lessons are all for Hindu majority. These do not apply to you and your Muslim brothers.

We have a bunch of awardees, all leftist and all Congress Party supported, returning their awards. They waited too long to return, perhaps they were reluctant, but one of the many reasons they are returning awards is that the political party who was directing this retuning awards campaign was waiting to malign the BJP to be in the middle of an election fray and then start this campaign of retuning the awards. Congress party for the last sixty years, preferred leftist intellectuals for awards. They loved them and at a critical time like now, they would could ask them to return the awards and create a scene for the media to harp on it.

Well go ahead and return these awards, what are waiting for.

Think Mr. Shah Rukh Khan before you become a politician.

11. Agnostic_Indian

Agnostic_Indian Regular Member

Politicians should stop talking rubbish about Shah Rukh Khan: Anupam Kher
    Politicians should stop talking rubbish about Shah Rukh Khan: Anupam Kher

Anupam Kher has come out in support of Shah Rukh Khan after Yogi Adityanath compared SRK with Pakistani terrorist Hafiz Saeed for his comments over intolerance in India.
    By: PTI | Mumbai |Updated: November 4, 2015 6:07 pm
    [​IMG]Anupam Kher took to Twitter to blast the controversial statements made by some of the BJP leaders againstShah Rukh Khan.
    Anupam Kher has come out in support of his “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” co-star Shah Rukh Khan after Yogi Adityanath compared the Bollywood superstar with Pakistani terrorist Hafiz Saeed for his comments over intolerance in India.

Kher, 60, took to Twitter to blast the controversial statements made by some of the BJP leaders against Shah Rukh Khan.

Hitting out at Shah Rukh two days after the actor added his voice to the protest by the intelligentsia against the ‘climate of intolerance’, Adityanath also suggested that the actor should go to Pakistan.

In another controversial remark, the Gorakhpur MP said Shah Rukh should remember that if a “huge mass” of people in the country would boycott his films then he would also have to wander on streets like a “normal Muslim”.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...ing-rubbish-about-shah-rukh-khan-anupam-kher/

12. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

13. Screambowl

Screambowl Ghanta Senior Member? Senior Member

that harami ka pilla will not respond at all!! He opens his mouth only to target Hindus.

14. Screambowl

Screambowl Ghanta Senior Member? Senior Member

The only Rubbish is, he is pro Indian .......... may be this Anupam Kher meant :p

15. asingh10

india-forums bollywood section

scary stuff.

16. asingh10

I don't really care for Anupam Kher or Raveena Tandon support to BJP either. No I know for a fact that most of these Bollywooders are loyal to the fraternity before anything else. Can't really expect anyone in an institution like Bollywood to be a patriot. No expectations.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  17. asingh10

Funniest thing I saw on this Bollywood forum is Pakis + some Indian libs pushing the idea that situation of Muslims in India is similar to Blacks in America who are oppressed by majority.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4498542&PID=128164431&#p128164431

^^ The above poster is a paki btw.

Notice how they take western ideas of minorityism and transpose it on Indian society without taking into any consideration towards cultural context or Indian history. Blacks were taken as slaves by whites to America, in India it was the Hindus who were turned into slaves by Muslims and sold them in markets of Middle East & Central Asia. Muslims were part of the ruling elite, divided the country into 2 and yet it is the Hindus who should bear the 'oppressor guilt'.

Like Sardar Patel said, a 'minority' that divides a country is no minority at all. This myth of muslim victimhood and false narrative of minorityism needs to be destroyed if India wants to move ahead or we will be stuck in these kind of sickular-communal debates forever. Muslims got what they wanted in 47 with Pakistan and look what they have done with it, which Hindu is oppressing them there ? They got the best lands in Punjab and see it with where it is today (fortress of hafiz syed) vs what Sikhs have done in E.Punjab (Green Revolution). If Muslims are backward, it is because of the choices they have made for themselves.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  18. vayuu1

vayuu1 Regular Member

In short jo Pehle se hi katey hue ho wo desh ko kya jodenge, that's why they are called kat***.

OneGrimPilgrim and saty like this.
  19. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

Unless people are put behind bars and their credibility publicly destroyed including government acknowledgement of foreign links, there will be no use of such 'investigations'.

Anyway, lets wait and watch, given the track of this government on countering the narrative, I have little hope.

Why Mr. Kher, because he is from your fraternity or you have good relations with him?

Did you ask this joker Khan to stop talking rubbish about India?

This is the same non-sense about Bolloywood supporting Sanjay Dutt or Salman Khan because they knew them well.

OneGrimPilgrim and Mad Indian like this.
  20. tsunami

tsunami Regular Member

Well Anupam Kher have always criticized those who have returned their awards. But still I do not believe that idiots like yogi aditya nath, Sakshi Maharaj, Sadhvi Prachi these are constantly putting Central Govt. in troubles. Because of these idiots winter session will not go smooth. They are just giving opposition a reason to make noise nothing else. Many people and even I don't like these kind of statements.

OneGrimPilgrim and DingDong like this.