There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
I have been a little irregular on DFI, but the idiocy of the Paki @rida500 has prompted me to express my shock that such retarded-ness can even exist.

Someone tell the Paki the difference between uploaded date and video shoot date! :frusty:
In the alternate universe that pakis live in, these differences are irrelevant.

porky_kicker

Country flag
There had been cross-LoC fire originated and steered by India, and they baptized them as SIR G CAL, and these videos are tangible and up-to-date. So, nothing to prove and one has to hesitation on these videos.
pakis r a delusional lot. i mean big time delusional :hail:
they r like direct descendants of OSTRICH.:pound:

pakis display the same syndrome , happy in their own delusional cuckoo land narrative :)

if indian strikes did not take place why is the porky establishment issuing statement like " there r limits to our restrain ".
if only 2 paki soldiers died in artillery fire or firefight why r u porkies bitching so much, considering in the past greater no of pakis got killed without u all even raising ur eyebrow.

u fools belong to the same country whose newspaper were busy printing news of paki victory while womanizer gen. niazi was busy signing the surrender document in 1971.

even some paki news channel admitted that the paki media dances to the tune of ISPR.

but why bother telling this to the dumb pakis, its a waste of time, but still is fun :biggrin2:

WARREN SS

Country flag
There Pendu jarnails are pissed in Pants They only fighting Civilians and Irregular militias these years Never a professional army

Pichwada Phatt gya When there gernails though they have fought real Army That to those are Which Rubbed their Noses in 1971 conventionally

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles