There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India

rida500

That video is of 2002 lashkar e taiba attack.... Omg u pakis are so stupid. Even on youtube that video was uploaded 2 years back
ghor se dekho. 1 din pehly ki video hai ye.

rida500

Omfg:tum log chewt-iye thay ye to main jaanta tha, lekin chewt ke dinay niklo gay ye nhi pta tha, beta ye video 2014 ki hai, aur tumhari fauj to dehsatgardo ke samne salwar khol deti hai Indian army ka kya ghanta muqabla karaygi

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
ye to wakt btaay ga k kon kitna paani mein hai aur ghor se dekho ye video 1 din pehly ki hai

rida500

Issi video ko re upload karke show kar rahe hein.....thoda toh dimaag lagalo
ye wo nhy new video hai. ghor se dekho. jaghen milti julti hain is lye aisa nazar a rha hai

Kazah

ye wo nhy new video hai. ghor se dekho. jaghen milti julti hain is lye aisa nazar a rha hai
Bas apne prove kar diya ki common sense jesi cheez pakistanio me nahi hoti.

Ok bye

rida500

Bas apne prove kar diya ki common sense jesi cheez pakistanio me nahi hoti.

Ok bye
hehehe ye baat indian qom ko btaiye . wo aankhen band kar k sargical strikes pe taaliyan ,aar rhy hain jis ki salaahiyat hi nhy apk pas

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
pakis are such retards! going by upload date......hahaha.

By that logic we should upload niazi's humiliating surrender today and claim it happened today.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
And to add, pakis like @rida500 are the educated above average class. Think of the average madrassa paki.

Just telling Truth

There had been cross-LoC fire originated and steered by India, and they baptized them as SIR G CAL, and these videos are tangible and up-to-date. So, nothing to prove and one has to hesitation on these videos.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I have been a little irregular on DFI, but the idiocy of the Paki @rida500 has prompted me to express my shock that such retarded-ness can even exist.

Someone tell the Paki the difference between uploaded date and video shoot date! :frusty:

mayfair

I have been a little irregular on DFI, but the idiocy of the Paki @rida500 has prompted me to express my shock that such retarded-ness can even exist.

Someone tell the Paki the difference between uploaded date and video shoot date! :frusty:
Fist of all..good to see you back mate. Your insights were sorely missed over the past few week when the trolls ran amok here at DFI.

As you can see, they are still running amok...

Bakis should be ignored...after burn is substantial. What do you expect from a country and people born out of lies, deceit, pilfering and plunder.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles