The world's largest army... America's hunters!

average american

AMERICA'S HUNTERS
Pretty Amazing!

I had never thought about this...

A blogger
added up the deer license sales
in just a
handful of states and
arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters
this season in the state of Wisconsin.
Allow me to restate that number:
Over the last
several months,
Wisconsin's hunters
became the eighth largest army in
the world.
More men under arms than in Iran.
More than France and Germany combined.
These men
deployed to
the woods of a single American state,
Wisconsin,
to hunt with firearms, and
no one was killed.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000
who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and
Michigan's 700,000 hunters,
all of whom
have now returned home safely.

Toss in a quarter million hunters
in West Virginia
and it literally establishes the fact
that the
hunters of those four states alone would
comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add
in the total number of hunters in the other
46 states.
It's millions more.
The point?
America will forever be safe
from foreign invasion with that kind of
home-grown firepower.
Hunting...

parijataka

Country flag
AMERICA'S HUNTERS
Pretty Amazing!

I had never thought about this...

A blogger
added up the deer license sales
in just a
handful of states and
arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters
this season in the state of Wisconsin.
Allow me to restate that number:
Over the last
several months,
Wisconsin's hunters
became the eighth largest army in
the world.
More men under arms than in Iran.
More than France and Germany combined.
These men
deployed to
the woods of a single American state,
Wisconsin,
to hunt with firearms, and
no one was killed.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000
who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and
Michigan's 700,000 hunters,
all of whom

Toss in a quarter million hunters
in West Virginia
and it literally establishes the fact
that the
hunters of those four states alone would
comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add
in the total number of hunters in the other
46 states.
It's millions more.
The point?
America will forever be safe
from foreign invasion with that kind of
home-grown firepower.
Hunting...
Hmm...think about India with a failed terrorist state Pakistan on her NW side, an Islamic Bangladesh bursting at its seams and sending millions of illegals into our NE states and a increasingly powerful China to the North. You guys have an easy time in USA... :)

opesys

You idiots are safe because of Bhooma devi was generous in giving you Atlantic, Pacific on either sides and bestowed with Canada on the top side. :D
haha..they are lucky indeed...
Sometimes I think how it would have been if during partition British had sent all Pakistanese to where Israel today and all Jews where Pakistan is today.Anyways that's what Pakistanese always keep claiming that they are Arabs..probably they would have been happier there and India would have definitely been happier to have Israelese as neighbours...May be in a parallel universe things are like the way I am dreaming...haha..

s002wjh

Country flag
yea except the invasion is the debt. 16T and counting up

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
AMERICA'S HUNTERS
Pretty Amazing!

I had never thought about this... A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin. Allow me to restate that number: Over the last several months,
Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.More men under arms than in Iran. More than France and Germany combined.These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would
comprise the largest army in the world.And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

The point?

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower. Hunting...
There is a difference being a deer hunter and army.Put a gun in the hands of anyone and he can shoot a defenseless deer anyday.

US is lucky enough not to be in the middle-east or else US would not be so "safe" as this article says.Just think about sharing border with Iraq/Iran/Pakistan.You would see a completely different scenario.

opesys

There is a difference being a deer hunter and army.Put a gun in the hands of anyone and he can shoot a defenseless deer anyday.
Not really the right to way to look at it. I know these hunters cannot be compared to well trained soldiers of an invading army but these hunters would still give a decent fight especially considering the large number, 600,000! compared to ordinary people in other countries who have zero experience in handling weapons...

US is lucky enough not to be in the middle-east or else US would not be so "safe" as this article says.Just think about sharing border with Iraq/Iran/Pakistan.You would see a completely different scenario.
I agree!

Last edited:

average american

Remember there are 26 million military veterans in the USA, many of them hunters. Isoroku Yamamoto whom led the attack on Pearl Harbor once said. You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. I was hunting in the woods by myself with my own gun by the time I was 9 years old, most americans grow up with guns. More then 8 million americans legally carry concealed weapons......Concealed carry in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Phenom

Remember there are 26 million military veterans in the USA, many of them hunters.Isoroku Yamamoto whom led the attack on Pearl Harbor once said. You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
He said no such thing

Isoroku Yamamoto - Wikiquote
It has been declared this attribution is "unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan's wartime fleet ever saying it
Think about it this way, if the Japanese had managed to destroy your navy, a good portion of your airforce, army and the coastal defense and then managed to land on your shores, then hunters with guns wouldn't be a big problem. US is invincible today because of your military technology not because of your hunters.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Remember there are 26 million military veterans in the USA, many of them hunters. Isoroku Yamamoto whom led the attack on Pearl Harbor once said. You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. I was hunting in the woods by myself with my own gun by the time I was 9 years old, most americans grow up with guns. More then 8 million americans legally carry concealed weapons......Concealed carry in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:lawl: :lawl:

you want us to believe the crap that you were using firearms since you were 9 years old and that too all by yourself :lawl: i hope you are not talking about toy gun or water gun...

hahahahahahaha

go take your :bs: somewhere else

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
there is difference between well trained and experienced armed soldier and unfit part time turkey hunter.

hunters may be... can put up little resistance but they will eventually be mowed down.

pmaitra

Whether 80 million armed American civilians will prove to be a formidable foe, will be known only if there is a full scale land invasion of the US by a large army. I hope this never happens; but looking at the Arab Spring, I thing 80 million American civilians will indeed prove to be a formidable force.

average american

you want us to believe the crap that you were using firearms since you were 9 years old and that too all by yourself :lawl: i hope you are not talking about toy gun or water gun...

hahahahahahaha

go take your :bs: somewhere else
That was not unusual in the mountains where I grew up. I never even heard of a family that did not have guns and most hunted an fished to supplment their food supply. The FBI estimates that there are over 200 million privately-owned firearms in the USA, and i doubt if americans would line up to be mowed down. As a matter of fact I expect american hunters would have more experience in woodcraft then the average soldier. I have seen my brother shoot a crow out of the sky at a 1000 yards. In the mountains where he lives you would never find him and you would never see him. My first gun was a 410 gage shot gun for my 8th birthday.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
That was not unusual in the mountains where I grew up. I never even heard of a family that did not have guns and most hunted an fished to supplment their food supply. The FBI estimates that there are over 200 million privately-owned firearms in the USA, and i doubt if americans would line up to be mowed down. As a matter of fact I expect american hunters would have more experience in woodcraft then the average soldier. I have seen my brother shoot a crow out of the sky at a 1000 yards. In the mountains where he lives you would never find him and you would never see him. My first gun was a 410 gage shot gun for my 8th birthday.

:lawl:

more bullshit... keep 'em coming ...

:laugh: :laugh:

you say you were using firearms since you were 9 and now u were saying you got your first gun when you were eight :lawl: would you please make up your mind first weather you were 8 or 9 years old before you bluff and spit non-sense and wht the hell do u mean by "you would never find him and you would never see him"... :rofl: :rofl:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Oh please, stop day dreaming. It is true that most of you possess guns and the Constitution guarantees that right to you, and for that USA will always have my respect.
However, hunters can only last as long as the partisans did in the Soviet Union. Sure, they can do ambush and little objectives here and there, but war is not there business, and invaders are no deer. When hunting deer, you do not run the risk of becoming the hunted instead. Which is a very real threat when you hunt for humans. In any case, anyone invading USA would bring a great cache of firearms to weed out the locals. At best, the hunters would provide a resistance of a few hours, maybe days, but beyond that, they will be crushed.
You yanks should stop believing those hollywood movies. It doesn't happen like that in real life.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles