The West must stand up to China's Bullying

Country flag
oh,come on,pls don't comfort yourself by cheating yourself and your own wshiful credit on those unproven rumores ..it is not a good habit!
I have given you the facts qualitatively and quantitaively if you want to remain delusional that is your choice. China can never win a war against USA.

badguy2000

Respected Member
I have given you the facts qualitatively and quantitaively if you want to remain delusional that is your choice. China can never win a war against USA.
well, you have already be defeated by China economically and has your last underwears mortgage .

It is not wise for a bankrupted guy to wave a knife borrowed and threaten its banker!

if you really think USA were powerful enough to beat China, why not simply come on?

In the place far away from China, USA might be able to defeat China easily,because China lack of power projection.

However,in the area nearby CHina, my suggestion is that USA had better be more put down its fingers,becasue Korea war and Vietnam war has proved what the real power balance is!

If USA wants its soldiers to go back home with a unbroken ass from Afghanistan, Yankees also should turn down their voice against China,because China has 1000 ways to pour waters into the war swampland of Afghanistan.

BTW, the deeds of N.korea has fully proven that if China really wanted to give troubles to USA, many guys would happlily do the dirty job for China and keep USA busy. China needn't do the dirty job itself at all!

Last edited:
Country flag
well, you have already be defeated by China economically and has your last underwears mortgage .

It is not wise for a bankrupted guy to wave a knife borrowed and threaten its banker!

if you really think USA were powerful enough to beat China, why not simply come on?

In the place far away from China, USA might be able to defeat China easily,because China lack of power projection.

However,in the area nearby CHina, my suggestion is that USA had better be more put down its fingers,becasue Korea war and Vietnam war has proved what the real power balance is!

If USA wants its soldiers to go back home with a unbroken ass from Afghanistan, Yankees also should turn down their voice against China,because China has 1000 ways to pour waters into the war swampland of Afghanistan.

BTW, the deeds of N.korea has fully proven that if China really wanted to give troubles to USA, many guys would happlily do the dirty job for China and keep USA busy. China needn't do the dirty job itself at all!
This is silly for the Chinese to leave USA/West with only a military option that will be gladly taken.

badguy2000

Respected Member
This is silly for the Chinese to leave USA/West with only a military option that will be gladly taken.
silly? it is the truth and fact now. even without poured water from CHina, Afghanistan has already enough water to become swampland and keep yankees busy.So is N.Korea.

It is most stupid idea for Yankees to open a new war frontier against its biggest banker,when Iran, AFG and N.korea have already keep USA busy enough.

amoy

S. Korea, U.S. cancel naval exercise due to G-20 summit:
sources SEOUL, Oct. 24 (Yonhap) -- South Korea and the United States have decided not to hold a joint naval drill, which was expected to take place in the Yellow Sea late this month, in consideration of geopolitical conditions ahead of an upcoming Seoul G-20 economic summit, defense sources said Sunday.

"For the time being, there will be no joint aircraft carrier strike group exercise that South Korea and the U.S. considered holding late this month," a high-level government source said, requesting anonymity. "A training involving a U.S. aircraft carrier will not be held within this year." T

he allies initially planned to hold the exercise joined by USS George Washington of the Seventh Fleet based in Yokosuka, Japan, in the Yellow Sea in late October as part of a show of military force in response to North Korea's March 26 torpedo attack on a South Korean warship in the waters between China and the Korean Peninsula.

Chinese military officer to visit N. Korea:
report SEOUL, Oct. 22 (Yonhap) -- A senior Chinese military officer will travel to North Korea on Saturday, a report said, as Pyongyang moves ahead with a hereditary power succession that includes giving its heir apparent high military posts.

Guo Boxiong, vice chairman of China's Central Military Commission, will lead a team of military officers on his visit that comes at North Korea's invitation, Xinhua said Friday.

The official Chinese news agency noted the visit comes ahead of the 60th anniversary of China's entry into the Korean War on Oct. 25. The three-year war ended in a truce and technically continues to this day.

Guo's planned visit comes after Kim Jong-un, the third son of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, was promoted to the rank of full general and named a vice chairman of the Central Military Commission of the ruling Workers' Party last month.

Xinhua did not say whether the heir would meet with Guo, but it quoted a Chinese military spokesman as saying that the delegation would hold talks with Pyongyang's "national and military leaders."

The delegates will pay tribute to Chinese soldiers who died while fighting on the North Korean side during the 1950-53 Korean War against South Korea and the U.S.-led U.N. command, it added.

Analysts say China and North Korea have been bolstering their ties in recent months. Kim Jong-il visited China in late August while Beijing has congratulated the North on the emergence of a new ruling party leadership.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I will not go with labeling a nation like 'Dog'. If you say Nation that refers to the entire nation including people.. The people there in Pakistan are once our brothers/Sisters before Independence. Its the British who tricked in dividing India and Pakistan and the leaders(both countries) we had during independence.. Things could have been solved in a different way.. Who knows, British could have foreseen India to rise as a mighty nation and they could have done so....

If you call as Dog, refer it to either ISI who feeds terrorist to act against India or the Pakistan Army who always violates policy along the LOC or the Extremists (who call themselves as Muslim world leaders or Jihadees).... Don't refer the entire nation..
1) I think you "Failed" to comprehend, that I had already apologized for calling Dogs, pakistan!
2) People of pakistan are not our brothers and sisters please get this fact straight. Nor they will ever. Even though genetically I am more close to them than you, still I stick to my assertion.
3) No, British never divided the country, they just wanted to rule and moved out when it was not so profitable to govern India. It was Nehru (90%) and Muslim league (10%) who were responsible for partition. Britishers were requested to mediate by our own leaders.
4) Pakistan army is Feudal/Elite/Mercenary/Land-Grabbing/Corrupt militia, however they do not always violate LOC.

lurker

1.as for the destructive power for any country, I don't think there is a big difference between 300 nukes and 30000 nukes.

2."300 nukes' is just from west resourse and never proved by any CHinese offical resource. I don't think such a data deserve much credit.
If the rest of the world doesnt know about it, how does it serve as a deterrant?

By the time things got up to nuclear war its a lose lose situation for China, and the rest of the world, so it would be logical for China to showcase its full nuclear deterrant to prevent that. As it is there is no 'MAD' in the classical sense of the term.

lurker

Your triumphalist claims of victory are a little premature don't you think? China hasn't even surpassed the US gdp even given our struggles, and even should that happen the world won't freeze once that happens, life goes on, as do politics.

If China really thought it was more powerful than the United States, why not just enforce its claims on the South China Sea with military force?

You hardly have room to talk when our objective for the Korean war was accomplished (safeguarding of South Korea) and China itself had its 'ass broken' by Vietnamese forces.

Are you seriously saying China would allow North Korea to go to war with Japan or South Korea? You'd be doing the US a favor. We get immediate justification for war, show China has no hold to reign in North Korea, and South Korea finally find the will to reunite N Korea with S Korea. Even should China join and prevent the takeover of N Korea, they will have lost much prestige and will have assured most Asian countries look to the US for the next 100 years at least.

China could join the war itself from the beginning, but it wouldn't change the result, except for possibly leading to the destruction of China's economy. As countries around the world embargo China and Companies are forced to take their operations elsewhere due to the state of war, or China's nationalization of the factories.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Id like to see how you would stand up to china if you shared a border.

Odds are that you'd surrender first :)
You mean like how we defeated China in the Sino-French War? Or how we saved Europe from the Moors? Or how we conquered England? Or won the 100 years war? How we saved America? Or how Napoleon conquered most of Europe and burned Moscow? Or how we stopped them in WWI. Or how the Free French forces never stopped fighting and made it possible for the Allies to defeat the Nazis? Or how the Daguet division annihilated an entire Iraqi Corps? Yeah man, the French are real losers.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Have you thought about the situation if the US and the West do not redeem its debts? An interesting situation will arise. One wonders who will then sink!

If there is an embargo on China, then China does not have the domestic market to sustain its wild cat, uncontrolled growth with an eye on the international market. This requires thought, too!

It would be silly of the US to declare war on China. It is already achieving a war without arms. By exciting the greed element of mankind in China, it is causing economic development divide, wherein some areas are getting rich, while the others are not. This disparity will certain raise social unrest. Social unrest causes revolution and how it takes place one does not have to teach the children of the Great Helmsman Mao!

There is a deep suspicion in China I believe, wherein many suspect that the trouble in East Turkmenistan was foment by the Uighur lady leader now in the US and that the CIA was behind the whole issue! If that is true, and if the US fans this fire, then it sure would be some sort of a war being waged without the use of direct confrontation.

There are many apples ripe in China, which only requires a shake and that is what holds the key for the US.

The wise policy is Muh men Ram Ram, Bagal men chhuri i.e. chat up and surreptitiously let go!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
oh, yes, the democratical bronze in a democracy is better than the communist gold !
the starvation and slum in a democracy is better than gold cage in communist states!
pls keep on your preaching,Mr crusader!

BTW, in 1970s,Chinese Red Guards,once also insisted that " cockspur grass in communist societys be better than bread in capitalism societys"!

Aren't you the cousin of Chinese Red Guards?
Do you really believe that being a caged bird in a glided cage and singing at the demand of the Communist bosses is a better deal in life than being a free bird in not so exotic a surrounding as that of the prisoned bird?

You are entitled to be a slave and feel immensely pleased with yourself! It is your life!

Of course, you will support the Red Guards. Your defenceless defence of your system does indicate the blind fervour that the Red Guards displayed.

No, I am not your cousin, thank you!

It would have been helpful if you could address the points of my post rather than spout inanities that have no relevance to the post of mine. Let your dyspepsia and malfunction of your digestive system not be reflected with an overflow of bile that has no functionality in purpose!

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Lets see, their economy is 4X China's bloated fake economy that runs on construction and selling underwears. You really defeated them there...
China owns 8% of US debt, the American public owns over 75%. The American taxpayer is their banker.

They are waiting for you to invade Taiwan, go ahead and see what happens. That is why you don't.

After they are done sinking PLAN, destroying PLAAF, and carpet bombing the PLA, what are you going to do? Throw rocks??

Big words coming from a country whose economy would collapse without exports to Yankees and their allies.

The fact DPRK still exists is a testament to China's affinity for rouge regimes. There isn't much dirty work Kim can do when his Army would desert for food.

maomao

Country flag
Your triumphalist claims of victory are a little premature don't you think? China hasn't even surpassed the US gdp even given our struggles, and even should that happen the world won't freeze once that happens, life goes on, as do politics.

If China really thought it was more powerful than the United States, why not just enforce its claims on the South China Sea with military force?

You hardly have room to talk when our objective for the Korean war was accomplished (safeguarding of South Korea) and China itself had its 'ass broken' by Vietnamese forces.

Are you seriously saying China would allow North Korea to go to war with Japan or South Korea? You'd be doing the US a favor. We get immediate justification for war, show China has no hold to reign in North Korea, and South Korea finally find the will to reunite N Korea with S Korea. Even should China join and prevent the takeover of N Korea, they will have lost much prestige and will have assured most Asian countries look to the US for the next 100 years at least.

China could join the war itself from the beginning, but it wouldn't change the result, except for possibly leading to the destruction of China's economy. As countries around the world embargo China and Companies are forced to take their operations elsewhere due to the state of war, or China's nationalization of the factories.
You have forgotten Myanmar being sick and tired of China, Russia-China war and its repercussions being felt even today.

mayfair

The Chinese communist party stooges are really full of themselves aren't they? They are bullies ever ready to pick up fights where they expect their opponent to fight fair. Otherwise they are much more restrained. For example, when the Russian Navy fired on and sank the Chinese cargo ship New Star in February this year, killing eight Chinese sailors, The Chinese foreign ministry merely called on Russia to investigate and "make full efforts to search for and rescue the missing sailors". Some other gems from the senior officials

Zhang Xiyun, director-general for the Foreign Ministry's Department of European-Central Asian Affairs, said, "The attitude of the Russian foreign ministry is hard to understand and unacceptable."

Vice Foreign Minister Li Hui told Russia's ambassador: "The Chinese side expresses shock and deep concern over this incident, We call on the Russian side to begin with a humanitarian spirit"¦ and continue to make all efforts to find the missing personnel." and mind you, the Russian ambassador was summoned only once and that too during reasonable hours.

Contrast this with their belligerence over Senkaku islands or over Spratly and Arunachal and more recently their ridiculous claims over Okinawa.

Panda terrified of the Bear?

Parthy

Air Warrior
1) I think you "Failed" to comprehend, that I had already apologized for calling Dogs, pakistan!
I apologize from deep within my heart and head, I never meant to insult "man's best friend" by calling it pakistan, it was more of a figure of speech.
I hope you have not apologised deep heartedly.. It shows more way a figure of insult...

2) People of pakistan are not our brothers and sisters please get this fact straight. Nor they will ever. Even though genetically I am more close to them than you, still I stick to my assertion.
Am not worried about how closely your bonded with Pakistan genetically or by any means... Am just saying my point of view...

4) Pakistan army is Feudal/Elite/Mercenary/Land-Grabbing/Corrupt militia, however they do not always violate LOC.
Agreed..... :happy_8:

maomao

Country flag
I hope you have not apologised deep heartedly.. It shows more way a figure of insult...

Am not worried about how closely your bonded with Pakistan genetically or by any means... Am just saying my point of view...

Agreed..... :happy_8:
Then insult is what it is! (I had seriously apologized for Dogs)

No there is nothing for you to worry about in me being genetically closer to pakistanis, it will surely not cause mutation in your genes. :)

Parthy

Air Warrior
A write up on Chinese assertivenes..

Gavin Menzies' controversial book '1434' marks a dangerous, emerging trend that China is seeking to revise world history and establish its cultural superiority. Citing evidence, Menzies claims the following:-

* By early 1400, Europe had gone through a thousand years of stagnation while China had made huge strides in mathematics, engineering, cartography & navigation, astronomy, art, architecture, weaponry, genetics etc.
* By the year 1420, China had the world largest fleet of ships, more than 1,000. Individually, each ship was technologically, vastly superior to that of any other country . For eg. due to China's knowledge of gunpowder, the ships not only had fearsome canons but also water skimming rockets
* In 1421, a fleet of ships under the command of Zheng He discovered amongst other places, America, Australia and set up a base in Nova Scotia, Canada.
* In 1430's, the then Chinese Emperor sent a fleet of ships to all parts of the world to ensure that they accept him as their supreme ruler. Reaching Italy, the Chinese ambassadors met Pope Eugenius IV in Florence. The delegation presented the pope with a wealth of knowledge, from a diverse range of fields, mainly through a gigantic encyclopedia that the Chinese had already printed, some 11,000 volumes.
* This gift of knowledge sparked the inventiveness of the Renaissance in Europe. Hence, contrary to European history, Menzies claims that Leonardo da Vinci was not an inventor but rather a brilliant 3-D illustrator who merely detailed and drew in 3-D Chinese inventions.
* Similarly he claims that Christopher Columbus did not discover America since he already had a map of America before he left. This map was a Chinese one passed to him via the pope. Same for Australia.
* There was thriving Chinese trade in South America by the time the Spaniards got there, using of course, Chinese maps. Menzies goes as far as claiming that the leader of an Inca tribe was a Chinese Admiral.
* Some Maori people of New Zealand have significant Chinese DNA resulting from this expedition.
* The reason that this fleet is unheard of, is because in the decades that followed there was a huge tsunami caused by a meteor strike that wiped out the entire fleet and many of the world's coastal communities. He reports finding burnt out wrecks of Chinese junks (ships) about 200m over sea level in some places.
* China then withdrew itself to 300 years of isolation to mourn its losses and heal its wounds. Chinese bureaucrats then wiped out all reports pertaining to this history.

This is a very interesting theory and easy to believe given the research, evidence and scholars cited. However, many reputed historians have since junked his evidence and said that scholars named in Menzies' list do not support his theories while others have little authority in this field (see here). The book also relies heavily on two things: a map Menzies claims was dated 1418 and the arrival of the fleet in Europe in 1434. The map, many historians have said is a fake as even though the paper the map was printed on may be from 1800's, there are many mistakes (detailed here) that point to it being a fake. Other discrepancies are detailed in a critical Australian Four Corners' documentary.

As for the European visit, there is no record in Europe about the ships arriving nor the treasures it brought along with it. It is highly unlikely that such a huge event would go unrecorded and everyone else would pilfer the knowledge without even a single attribution.

So while both the books and evidence cited are very likely Sino-fantasy, the dangerous thing it does is that many Chinese, in the pursuit of global superpower status, are more than willing to believe his claims without checking the merits of the theories. The belief is strong and widespread even at the highest levels. In 2003, visiting Chinese Premier Hu Jintao told the Australian parliament that Ming Dynasty fleets had visited Australia in 1420's, three centuries before Captain Cook. See here.

According to Lyman Miller, "The basic components of superpower stature may be measured along four axes of power: military, economic, political, and cultural". Economically, just as the US did after World War II, China has proved that it is the epicenter of manufacturing and the credit provider to the world, even the US. Militarily, its double digit military budget growth and new generation of weapons across the board are alarming its neighbours. Politically, it won big-time after the US and North Korea were forced to back down on punishing North Korea for its almost-proven torpedo attack on the South Korean warship –Cheonan along with 46 of its sailors. Having established itself in the first three spheres it is important for China to start making progress on establishing cultural dominance.

The book helps the Chinese achieve this in many ways. Firstly, it builds self-confidence in a people who have long been subjected to racism globally. Secondly, if people believe they are racially superior, it will bring in a sense of unity that the Chinese government is desperate to create to keep it in power. Further, in places like Tibet, where it is rumoured that Chinese soldiers/men are told to take Tibetan wives to establish a Han population there and supress the Tibetan race, they would believe that they are doing the Tibetans a favour.

With every passing month, China is getting more assertive. Take for instance its stance against India (posting troops on the J&K border, saying that J&K is India occupied Kashmir and not a part of India. See here), Japan (BBC: China suspends relations with Japan) and the US (asked to stop patrolling international waters near China) . With its huge investment in military modernization and build up, it can quite quickly turn hostile. China has shown in the past that it has little regard for international opinion and is bound to create crimes against non-Chinese populations. So how would China justify these? The most unspeakable crimes are committed by people when they have convinced themselves that they themselves are the victims. Hitler justified the holocaust by convincing the Germans that they were the victims of the shrewd Jews. Suicide bombers who kill innocent bystanders or Israeli soldiers who have shot Palestinian children believe that they themselves are the victims of injustice. So, with books like these, Chinese people are being led to believe that they are the victims of Europeans stealing their technology without attribution and their right of global dominance. Hence, any crimes that it military would commit would be justified as it would just be winning back its rightful status in the world. Similarly, the brazen Chinese intellectual property theft from the Western World is justified by the book, since these inventions were initially Chinese anyway.

http://www.8ak.in/

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
France will become just another muslim state, it is too late now to reverse the trend. The same fate awaits virtually all weastern european countries.

The so-called west will be nothing more than islam-west, just like America will become nothing more than mexico-north in 30-50 years.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Lets see, their economy is 4X China's bloated fake economy that runs on construction and selling underwears. You really defeated them there...
well ,you caculation is very impressive: 5 trillion USD/15 trillion USD =1/4

of course, the service section such as wall street magic and 100-dollared haircut , 75% of Yankee's 15 trillion USD GDP,are really much more impressive than CHinese yearly 500 Million ton steel production.

After they are done sinking PLAN, destroying PLAAF, and carpet bombing the PLA, what are you going to do? Throw rocks??
haha, hellow from Yankee's sodilers with the reach of Chinese missles such as Japan,S.korea and Guam......aren't they the hostage of CHinese missles in fact?

Big words coming from a country whose economy would collapse without exports to Yankees and their allies.
I don't know whether china would collapse without the export to Yankees and their allies.

But I know that Yankees and their PIGs allies are hunger for a ass-saving from China now! haha

The fact DPRK still exists is a testament to China's affinity for rouge regimes. There isn't much dirty work Kim can do when his Army would desert for food.
the only difference between DPRK and S.Arabia is that DPRK is the lap dog of CHina and S.Arabia is the lag dog of Yankees.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Then insult is what it is! (I had seriously apologized for Dogs)

No there is nothing for you to worry about in me being genetically closer to pakistanis, it will surely not cause mutation in your genes. :)
hellow from Francestan!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles