The time for Vietnam is short, Japan next

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHASH2K2

yeah sure . Go ahead and capture Vietnam. We will just sit and Enjoy the death of chinese soldiers like Americans during Vietnam wars.Vietnamese are self dependent to kick your a$$ .

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
China will do something to viet and Jap in front of US.
I really would look forward to that day.
:pound::pound:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
No need to use forces to deal with Vietnam. Vietnam is dependent on rivers (the same applies India also) originating from China, just cut them off, divert them or poison them with massive amount of potassium cyanide.

JAISWAL

chines are really hooked to these wet dreams.
Before going to japan they must see what they got left after vitenam experiment.
They are just acting like those rich arogant barts who think world play by their rule but when they got their A$$ kicked and handled rough they came crashing back to reality.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
No need to use forces to deal with Vietnam
You can't use force because you'd be beaten to a pulp.

originating from China, just cut them off, divert them or poison them with massive amount of potassium cyanide.
Dying of nuclear radiation seems to be high on your to do list.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
What is this "will do something" !! .. Is this a round of sex between China and Vietnam?
"Come here honey, let me do something to you" very naughty :pound: :pound:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
No need to use forces to deal with Vietnam. Vietnam is dependent on rivers (the same applies India also) originating from China, just cut them off, divert them or poison them with massive amount of potassium cyanide.
India isn't as dependent on the Tibet originated river Brahmaputra as Bangladesh is.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
What better can be expected from cowardly people like you instead of a fair fight.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
I was kidding. China and Vietnam have demarcated entire length of border so I think a border war is less likely than the likelihood of a stalinist government in India.

Now back to the the hypothetical scenario of China poisoining the mekong (something China would never do). Crying to the United Nations is about all what vietnam would or could do. Would India resort to nuk war with China because of that? fat chance, not sure if India would risk that even if India's own rivers got poisoned! That would be akin to China going to nuk war with US over the latter's bombing of Pakistan.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I just hope BBC and CCN can cover this event live all the way. I'd really like to see Chinese butts being kicked by the Super POwer Buster. Better grab microwavable popcorns now...

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Vietnamese have fought China for a millenium. Do you expect them to go down just like that ?

Arunpillai

Is the link given in mandarin? I cant seem to read it.. Or maybe its my server..
Coming to the thread, i dont think China would be stupid enough to attack Vietnam unless they are facing a huge internal dissension and revolt, whereby taking on an foreign nation would prove an distraction to public disenchantment.. As far as Japan is concerned it has as a defence pact with America.. So China would be wary of attacking it..
Already Chinese intentions are looked upon with suspicion in south east asia.. In any case if China attacks Vietnam, alarm bell would ring all across South East Asia and Asean nations would rush into American arms to sign defence pacts with it... Pretty soon China will be looking at a American security arc from South Korea to India...
Thats why i said Chinese wouldnt do any such stupid things.

Country flag
Look at who China has chosen for their allies it is a guaranteed defeat for them.

Arunpillai

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Maybe it really is a practice exercise aimed at scaring Vietnam. Land exercises are an easy way of scaring neighbours. I don't think a Chinese invasion of Vietnam is imminent, because things between China and Vietnam have not deteriorated to that extant yet.

As for military action on Japan, one has got to be on LSD to think a Chinese invasion of Japan is anywhere near. First, capture Taiwan. Then talk about military action of any form on Japan.

China will do something to viet and Jap in front of US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles