The Spy ChroniclesRAW, ISI and the Illusion of Peace

pruthvi24

Country flag
Our counterpart forum just posted a tweet that nobody from ISI has defected i laughed so seeing that tweet because no country ever felt necessary to turn an ISI officer because Instead of going through hard Process of turning the agent if you just offer money in $$ straight up ISI officer will even sell even nuclear Bombs for you.
No wonder ISI a Spy agency always remain in Spotlight always gets caught Pants down in compromising position
fact that ISI is Spy agency of a country with only 4 states whose biggest city is volatile and two of its 4 states are virtually no go areas to its countrymen says how unprofessional Spy agency it is.
and I'm proud of the fact our agencies be it IB and especially R&AW remains in shadows and makes Paki generals wet their pants

anoop_mig25

Country flag
how was dullat made head of RA&W in first place

I assume he was ex-ips guy this makes me to think that mostly ias/ips babus are stupids who just pass an terrible exam

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Our counterpart forum just posted a tweet that nobody from ISI has defected i laughed so seeing that tweet because no country ever felt necessary to turn an ISI officer because Instead of going through hard Process of turning the agent if you just offer money in $$ straight up ISI officer will even sell even nuclear Bombs for you.
No wonder ISI a Spy agency always remain in Spotlight always gets caught Pants down in compromising position
fact that ISI is Spy agency of a country with only 4 states whose biggest city is volatile and two of its 4 states are virtually no go areas to its countrymen says how unprofessional Spy agency it is.
and I'm proud of the fact our agencies be it IB and especially R&AW remains in shadows and makes Paki generals wet their pants
Pakistanis live in their black and white world.

Actually its better the whole 'Jihadi brain dead zombie' pool remain complacent with their fake bravado and happy scavenging on anti India propaganda news when reality is far more harsh and complex for them to understand.

hit&run

Mod
how was dullat made head of RA&W in first place

I assume he was ex-ips guy this makes me to think that mostly ias/ips babus are stupids who just pass an terrible exam
Dullat has become a useful Idiot. He came out to unsettle current dispensation and to influence operations in J&K so that it may help Congress-I and NC coalition. NDTV tried hard to spin his revelations into political attack against BJP.

Like i said Pakistani IQ only allows them to see things in Black and white. Pakistanis treated him as a hero that they got carried away. Dullat's shenanigans encouraged ex ISI chief to come out to write his side of the story where anything said and mentioned would have exposed Pakistan army and its terror enterprise.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Lol, I'm a thoroughbred bong bro.

But I see where your apprehension stems from. Dharma has taken a severe hammering in the land of Sri Paramhamsa Ramkrishna, Yogananda n Vivekananda.

Bengal will produce her Modi one day.
@Berkut @bose My apology Bro, my reference was primarily to the lutyens cabal. By Lutyens I am referring to the bong and mallu communist influence in Media, Academia and Judiciary.

wrt bengali pride I believe and it is well documented that historically Bengal was at the forefront of knowledge and world trade. Bengalis fearlessly fought the invaders, fearless thinkers and social workers like R Ram Mohan Roy made a deep impact on India's social fabric, other bengalis like Bimal Mitra, S Ray and Burmans also made significant contributions to their fields, IIT KGP, Dacca Univ and Presidency College Kol. were at the forefront of knowledge and research producing nobel laureates, Bengal was the manuf hub of asia supplying equipment to allied forces in ww1 and ww2. Some where down the line the Bengali elite took a Sharp left turn ....for the worse...and lost it all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Mohan_Roy

Last edited:

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Is Pankaj Saran in any way connected to Shyam Saran.

OH WAIT! Really??

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Is Pankaj Saran in any way connected to Shyam Saran.

OH WAIT! Really??

It’s been good ever since NSA has been in the hands of ex RAW officer, hope it does not go back to bureaucrats.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
1. Asad Durrani sold out to India
2. Pasha sold out OBL, not allowing them to attack and take away OBL
3. col saeed iqbal he sold OBL's location to USA.

hit&run

Mod
Double post......deleted........................................................................

airtel

Country flag
Pakistan Army orders Court of Inquiry against ex-ISI chief Asad Durrani, asks govt to put him on Exit Control List over his recent book
World PTI May 29, 2018 08:26:12 IST

Islamabad: Pakistan's powerful army on Monday ordered a Court of Inquiry into the revelations made by former Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Lieutenant General (Retired) Asad Durrani and approached the government to place his name on the Exit Control List (ECL) to prevent him from leaving the country.

Durrani, who headed the ISI agency from August 1990 till March 1992, along with Indian former RAW chief AS Dulat has recently published a book titled 'The Spy Chronicles: RAW, ISI and the Illusion of Peace' in India.

He was summoned to the General Headquarters on Monday to explain his position on the book 'Spy Chronicles', said a statement issued on Monday by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the Pakistan military's media wing.

File image of ex-ISI chief Asad Durrani. Facebook/General Assad Durani

"A formal Court of Inquiry headed by a serving lieutenant general has been ordered to probe the matter in detail," the statement said.

It also said that "competent authority" has been approached to place the name of Durrani on ECL.

Durrani has expressed dismay at his "own people" after facing severe backlash over his recent book that landed him in controversy. He was also targeted by some retired senior army officers on different TV talk shows.

Lieutenant General (Retired) Abdul Qayyum and Major General (Retired) Ijaz Awan questioned the motive behind releasing the book on internet.

Durrani was apparently summoned after ousted Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif demanded an urgent meeting of the high-powered National Security Committee (NSC) to discuss a recent book co-authored by a former spy chiefs of Pakistan and India.

Also, former chairman Senate Raza Rabbani and prominent leader of Pakistan People's Party criticised the joint book by rival spy chiefs and said if it was written by a civilian, he would have been branded as traitor.

https://www.firstpost.com/world/pak...ontrol-list-over-his-recent-book-4486227.html

Yggdrasil

Country flag
So the discussion at ORF is now online. The fun begins at 25 minutes or so, where Kashmiri Pandit journalist Aarti Tikoo Singh politely tears him a new one (she's a secular retard 50% of the time, but she's good here).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles