[video]http://www.56.com/u21/v_NjMyODgyOTA.html[/video]

shiphone

Country flag
[video=youtube_share;TQqefi9ShRM]http://youtu.be/TQqefi9ShRM[/video]

link from youtube

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The usual chinese propaganda - shooting videos from behind the bushes and then hyping it all over the net. Didn't we see the same propaganda with J-20.

Any country let alone China will not allow any civilian near the airport or in this case within the airport. Its a pure propaganda exercise.

AprilLyrics

The usual chinese propaganda - shooting videos from behind the bushes and then hyping it all over the net. Didn't we see the same propaganda with J-20.

Any country let alone China will not allow any civilian near the airport or in this case within the airport. Its a pure propaganda exercise.
Guarantee on my behalf,these pics r really taken by military fans.and sometimes they take risks on being caught by guards.
some of them even familiar with the staff of CAC.but things r not that serious in china like u thought.mostly they would be taken to the policestation,then warned by the officer and get out.maybe they would be punished of money or delete their photos.i dont know.but they wont be sentenced to jail or what.like we chinese all have an ID card and its easy for the security departmentto know our status.and we all got family,neighbour,friends and classmates.things r not that serious like 007 movies.and they all know they r just fans,not spy.

so,u may think those pics r taken by some staff chinese government,pretend to be a fans and post those pics on webs.well i think they dont need to do this.they just let it go.among those videos of J20 taxi run,we found beside CAC,there is just Barbed wire and wall block people to come in.and there r crowd of people stand behind them and watch J20.among them,passers who just passed by,farmers,people from other place just to watch J20,All kinds of.it is really hard to keep a secret.drive all of them away?those farmers wont agree,their farmland is there.

maybe its a strategy of china to "show" its new weapon in this way,but this may be also a headache for them.CAC is so famous that its hard to keep something as a secret.

compared to CAC,SAC is much more strictly. guards of SAC is not easy to come with.and that is one of the reason why CAC news is more than SAC news.some famous military fans,even those who is familiar with them,have to be careful when take photos.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The thing is HUGE, bigger than Global Hawk. Like China has the Ka band uplink to run Sour Dragon for any distance. :laugh:

redragon

Country flag
The thing is HUGE, bigger than Global Hawk. Like China has the Ka band uplink to run Sour Dragon for any distance. :laugh:
I can image this is really sour for you. Sarkozy might need to be even more humble next time he comes to China, otherwise, he has to cut military budget further, and France would not see anything like this in any time soon

agentperry

its as big as cessna. better focus on deploying SAM.

thank you china every day you encourage me to do R&D on UAV for my country. if i could be one good researcher credit goes to china. *i have tears in my eyes* snub...

come on guys lets storm the lab

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I can image this is really sour for you. Sarkozy might need to be even more humble next time he comes to China, otherwise, he has to cut military budget further, and France would not see anything like this in any time soon
He makes China recognise NTC and he has to be more humble? :laugh:

French defence budget is increasing 1.6% next year so who is cutting?

AprilLyrics

oh

it did have a nickname.

fans called it village hawk.cause it looks like global hawk,and we take a joke that this can just fly around a village.

but,as this is so huge,it of cause can fly a long distanse,i guess.

AprilLyrics

I understand your feeling, hopfully, India can develop one like this asap to comfort you
com'on,lets take it easy.this just a little step of us.we have been working on so many UAVs,i think we can get better on in the future.

我们航空工业的习惯向来是装备一代,研制一代,预研一代。照天朝的速度,无人机像竹筒倒豆子一样蹦出来各种各样的。三哥愿意怎么说就怎么说,到时候一张一张的图放出来才能让他们傻眼。

huaxia rox

the sizes really huge...i think the vehichle can use normal engines and missiles and bombs that are not specificly made for UAVs....it may even be able to carry cj-10 and the likes.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It is really huge and it only runs on one Ivchenko AI-25. There isn't going to be much power to lift a payload and its fat arse into the air. It does have a decent wingspan but the body size is much heavier than Western UAVs. With the extra weight and low power engine, half of the Global Hawk, it isn't going to get the altitude to make a good UAV.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is really huge and it only runs on one Ivchenko AI-25. There isn't going to be much power to lift a payload and its fat arse into the air. It does have a decent wingspan but the body size is much heavier than Western UAVs. With the extra weight and low power engine, half of the Global Hawk, it isn't going to get the altitude to make a good UAV.
wake up! LOL

shiphone

Country flag
oh,please...

the wing area

Specs you can read the english besides the mandarin

the engine will be used

GlobaleHawk and SoarDragon

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
SAC specs don't mean a SAC of beans. You should know that by now. Why are you complaining about wing area?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles