.The secret of the tide

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Disclaimer: the characters mentioned in this fan fiction are based on Rick ridions work Percy JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS and I own no part of the charters so mentioned I have just used them as tools to bind my story together

Chapter 1 the death of the hero

The unthinkable had happened Percy Jackson had been killed in battle.

Though no one believed this it had happened. The hero of Olympus and the High guardian of the hunt

Had met an honorable death. He had gone down protecting his beloved hunt or his sisters as he lovingly

Referred to the hunters of Artimes.

As he lay dying on the battle field the goddess of the Moon came running to him and sat beside him.

To Artimes, Percy was more than a Guardian he was he was? She took his head in her lap and she forced herself to look at him

Though she could not she did what she saw broke her no ripped her apart

He was bleeding from every possible spot in the body and he had horrible internal injuries as well

At that moment she lost all control and burst out in an anguished cry.

She could not take it anymore but just then she heard Percy calling her name out

And she looked down at him Percy said “my lady it has been an honor to serve you

Please take care it’s my time to go and you know that chough cough …..,!!! But……….. I want you to ………… know a ……. Small ………….. Secret……………… and with it he started to lose his grip on life

But not before giving the key of his tent to his beloved goddess and with that the Guardian of the hunt, the bane of the monsters and the hero of Olympus brearthed his last.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 2 blessing and farewell

To say that Mount Olympus was sad would have been a

N extreme understatement all the gods were sad but lord Poseidon was raging with grief so inconsolable that Aries had to chain him from wrecking the place.

After calming down, the lord of the seas allowed the battered body of his son to be brought to the front

All the gods and goddesses were sad but even though the moon didn’t cry her sadness were locked in within her.

But her eyes betrayed her emotions as her turn came to bless, she did something that shocked everyone,

But it shocked Apollo even more

She recited a poem

I am sad and down

Broken and battered

Every tear I drop is a piece of my self

A drop of blood

A drop of pain

As my hopes and dreams

Lay shattered

I try to cry

But all that comes out

Is blood and pain

The silent cry that I carry in my heart

Shall take me one day

But still I shall cry tears of blood and pain

When shall I cry of joy?

I don’t know

But every tear that falls from

My eye is the color of blood

And the taste of pain

I shall walk on for everybody

But please let me keep my tears of blood and pain

And then she started to shimmer and started to switch between her Greek and roman forms before settling on to her roman aspect

She bowed to Percy and said in Latin “ET cura sit illi notum, qui pugnavit pro EO vinculo ligare ET Luna non frangitur aestus in Lunae hic amor EST mare, ET filius”

(Take good care of him he has fought for me and let it be known that the bonds that bind the moon and the tide shall not be broken for here lies the love of the moon and the son of the sea)

After all was said and done as the Olympians left one by one the goddess of the Hunt also turned to leave as she was going to leave lordPoseidon stopped her and said in Greek “Lady Diana Σας ευχαριστούμε που τιμήσατε το γιο μου με τέτοιο τρόπο αγάπης, αλλά να μου πείτε γιατί το έκανες;

(Lady Diana thanks you for honoring my son in such a loving way but tells me why did you do it?)

To which Artimes answered with a line from her poem that she had sung “please let me keep my tears of blood and pain” but just turned around and vanished

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 3 the key of recollections

As she came back to her camp she wished against all logic that Percy would greet her or that she would hear her hunters chasing him around the camp.

But that was not to be he had gone, slowly she made her way to the tent that she called home.

Home? No! Home was where there was happiness laughter and love this was just a collection of tents to her and her hunters now.

She had sent her hunters on a long vacation even her trusted Lt Thalia grace was away on vacation Artimes knew that the hunt won’t be the same ever again .

But now her attention turned to the key that her Guardian had given her it was a special key, she knew instantly that it was made by Vulcan, but then something struck her. It was the detailing on the key. It had the engraving of a guardian standing ready over the moon as if the moon was his life.

She quietly opened the sea green tent that was! Her heart panged at that word but she continued with the task.

Once she got in she looked around and saw a door with a peculiar lock she cautiously made her way to the door and inserted the key.

As the door opened what greeted her stunned the Goddess of the moon to no ends

The room was a forest green with blends of sea blue hues on the walls as if the wilds of the forest and the depths of the sea were intermingled in a sweet union

But that was only the first part to her utter shock the theme was everywhere in the room

Artiemis wandered around the room looking at her likeness etched in to everything in the room

The room looked wonderful. To Artimes it reminded of everything that Percy was.

But just as she was about to leave a glint caught the corner of her eyes she turned around to see a sliver crusted dairy

Which she could have sworn wasn’t there on his table a while ago.

But she still went ahead and opened the book on the very first page she saw an ode to her.

She started to read it

An ode to the moon

I loved you with my eyes closed and yet I saw you in the eyes of my heart

Look up to the sky in the Night the stars they are not star but your eyes

When I saw you I loved you

When I spoke to you I loved you

When we hunted together I loved you

Now I only forgot why I loved you

But the truth is that my love for you has only kept increasing ever since I loved you

the world might take away all my possessions even my life but there is one possession that they nor death can take away from me that possession is you.

With that all ounce of self control that she had broke and she yelled in sadness and pain that she had lost her guardian the one man that she had come to respect and love she cried her heart out and passed out with the pain that It caused her .

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 4 memories
Artimes/ Diana POV

I might have passed out from the pain that I had after I had read his book and that to the first page

I sat back up and though of the first time I met him at the battle with atlas where he had held the sky

For me so that I could save annabath and Zoë from that maniac called atlas what struck me about pursues Jackson was the fact that he was different from any other

He changed the perception of men that I had, as a guardian he was all I could have asked for

He respected women deeply and that impressed me but now that is gone because he is gone

I let out a sigh and continued riding his dairy

The Last musings
Remember me for who I was

For my happiness and sadness

Look at my life and learn from it

Even though I shall leave you

I shall be never far

Know that the huntress is my guardian

And the wind my messenger

Through my journey I have guarded

And guided you my beloved

I shall speak to you through my songs

Caress you with the breeze around you

Take these words as true

For these are not empty or hollow

These are the last musings of a

Dying heart and a dead soul

His dairy made me laugh and cry but still I was intrigued with the deep love that he held for me in these words.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter-5 years later and yet

Diana POV

It has been a decade since Percy’s death the hunt had transformed, we never recruited any more hunters, as the originals as they called themselves were given immortality by Lord Jupiter for their selfless bravery in the war.

My mind reeled at the thought of that war as it brought back memories of Percy’s death

As an act of remembrance the Hunters had preserved Percy’s tent they used as a shrine and a memorial

As for me I just stuck to my duty. And passed each day as same as the next

Though everyone tried very hard to veer me off this so called “path” I was having none of it

I was now not even bound to the tug of Gaia herself every year I pushed myself further away from

Her I could care less

As I sat mulling all that had happened I started to hear music that sounded oddly known

I silently made my way to Percy’s tent, as the music was emanating from his tent

As i tentatively pushed aside the tent it was Hecate it was as if she was playing the song

On some one’s request as she turned and saw me Hecate rose and bowed to me

I was stunned and asked her why and how did she know this song

She was saddened and told me that once Percy had given this to her as a gift for her blessings

This boy no! Man would never stop to stun me with the amount of people’s life he has changed

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 6:- A Dream

Airtimes POV

As i lay on my bed i started to murmur a tune and slowly started to formulate the words to it too

Never before have you given me any sorrow

Then why did you leave me alone

All the moments of love

That we spend together thinking of you as forever mine

Then why did you change and do this to me

And as if on cue it started to rain heavily outside

And then i continued as the words just flowed to me

Whenever the clouds rain

I see you

I feel you as the first rain

Can i live in your shadow?

I shall call myself a lunatic

You give me happiness or sadness

I shall bear them all with glee my dear love

Now this was weird i had got a gift from my stupid brother oh bloody hell, but then i think being in love does strange things to you

But as i slowly drifted in to the realms of sleep i started to see a dream

Dreamscape

Airtimes stood in a landscape surrounded by mountains but this alpine region was so different from those of her native Europe or the adopted home of North America

then it slowly dawned on her that she was in India as she felt a unfamiliar tug that beckoned her to the Highest mountain on the plate .

she flashed to the mountain in question this time in the form of a 19 year old girl only to find a family to be waiting for her

Lord Shiva's POV

I watched a 19 year old girl flash to my abode

I could say that she was from a pantheon as she had similar attributes to our own

barathvarshi pantheon i nodded to Nandi to let her through as i smiled and mused

"It will be interesting"

Diana's POV

I had shifted to my roman aspect as i didn't know what to expect then i saw

A Minotaur and readied my defenses but then i heard a voice calling theMinotaur to stand down

Which he immediately did

As i entered the open space in front of me the voice who called Minotaur spoke in the language of India
मैंएकथकेहुएब्रह्मांडकोनष्टकरनेऔरनिर्माणकीप्रक्रियाकेलिएतैयारीकरनेकेलिएअपनेदिव्यनृत्यप्रदर्शनकरतीहैजोब्रह्मांडीयनर्तकीभगवानशिवहूँऔरयहमेरापतिकेसाथसबमेरेलिएदेवीमांमेरीपत्नीऔरपत्नीपार्वतीहैमेरेनिवासयुवाएकमेंआपकास्वागतहैअबमैंआपकोहमअपनेसपनेमेंकररहेहैंकेरूपमेंक्योंउलझनमेंहैंकिपता

हमआपसमेंजुड़ेहैंजैसेहमपिछलेयुद्धकेदौरानपश्चिमीदेवताओंकामंदिरमेंउथलपुथलदेखीथीऔरहमभीअपनेगार्जियनचांदनीकीनुकसानमेंआपमेंसंकटदेखनाथा

(Maiṁ ēka thakē hu'ē brahmāṇḍa kō naṣṭa karanē aura nirmāṇa kī prakriyā kē li'ē taiyārī karanē kē li'ē apanē divya nr̥tya pradarśana karatī hai jō brahmāṇḍīya nartakī bhagavāna śiva hūm̐ aura yaha mērā pati kē sātha saba mērē li'ē dēvī māṁ mērī patnī aura patnī pārvatī hai mērē nivāsa yuvā ēka mēṁ āpakā svāgata hai aba maiṁ āpakō hama apanē sapanē mēṁ kara rahē haiṁ kē rūpa mēṁ kyōṁ ulajhana mēṁ haiṁ ki patā
hama āpasa mēṁ juṛē haiṁ jaisē hama pichalē yud'dha kē daurāna paścimī dēvatā'ōṁ kā mandira mēṁ uthalaputhala dēkhī thī aura hama bhī apanē gārjiyana cāndanī kī nukasāna mēṁ āpa mēṁ saṅkaṭa dēkhanā thā)

I am Lord Shiva the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance to destroy a weary universe and make preparations for the process of creation and this is my wife and consort Parvati the goddess mother to all. I along with my consort welcome you to my abode young one now i know that you are confused as to why be us in your dream

As we are interlinked we had seen the turmoil in the western pantheon during the last war and we had also seen the distress in you at the Loss of your Guardian. Chandni

i under stood this language as the current language of the Indian pantheon which was the largest and oldest in existence along with our own but why was i called an Indian Name puzzeled me why did he call me chandni i knew that this conversation was not over and this time it was his consorts turn

हमतुमचुपकेसेअपनेअभिभावकसेप्यारहैऔरआपकाफीउसकीमौतपरव्यथितहैंकिपता

उन्होंनेकहाकिहमसुनाहैआजाएगाकिअगलेयुद्धमेंमददकेलिएआजाएगासमुद्रकेएकबेटेकेरूपमें, लेकिनहमारेबेटेकेरूपमें, लेकिनउसकीआत्माआपअपनेअभिभावकसेमिलनेलेकिननहींकरेगासमयमेंहमारेसाथसुरक्षितहैयुवाएकचिंतानहींहैकिइससमय asuras युवाएकजाओऔरतुमहमाराआशीर्वादहोगाइसयुद्धकेलिएतैयारीकरनेकेअपनेदायरेसेटाइटन्सकेसाथलीगमेंशामिलहोगएऔरअपनीजड़ोंपरएकसंयुक्तहमलेकीयोजनाबनारहाहै

Hama tuma cupakē sē apanē abhibhāvaka sē pyāra hai aura āpa kāphī usakī mauta para vyathita haiṁ ki patā
unhōnnē kahā ki hama sunā hai ā jā'ēgā ki agalē yud'dha mēṁ madada kē li'ē ā jā'ēgā samudra kē ēka bēṭē kē rūpa mēṁ, lēkina hamārē bēṭē kē rūpa mēṁ, lēkina usakī ātmā āpa apanē abhibhāvaka sē milanē lēkina nahīṁ karēgā samaya mēṁ hamārē sātha surakṣita hai yuvā ēka cintā nahīṁ hai ki isa samaya asuras yuvā ēka jā'ō aura tuma hamārā āśīrvāda hōgā isa yud'dha kē li'ē taiyārī karanē kē apanē dāyarē sē ṭā'iṭansa kē sātha līga mēṁ śāmila hō ga'ē aura apanī jaṛōṁ para ēka sanyukta hamalē kī yōjanā banā rahā hai

We know that you secretly loved your guardian and you are quite distressed at his death

but do not worry young one his soul is safe with us in time you shall meet your guardian but not as a son of the sea but as our son he shall come to aid in the next war that shall come. We have heard that this time the asuras have joined league with the titans of your realm and is planning a joint attack on our roots. Go young one and make the preparations for this war you shall have our blessings

They were about to flash way when i asked my question

"Quid autem vocatis me Domine Domino Shiva Parvati Chandni?"

To which they answered

यहहमाराबेटाउनकीवापसीपरआपकोफोनकरेगाकिनामहै

औरहाँ, हमआपइससेजगाएकबारआपएकअधिकहोगाभूलगया

दिव्यहथियारऔरएकपवित्रपशुहमएकभीअपनेदेवताओंकामंदिरकेलिएअपनेसंबंधहैभेजनेआपकोमिलेंगे

Yaha hamārā bēṭā unakī vāpasī para āpakō phōna karēgā ki Nama hai
aura hām̐, Hama APA isa sē jagā ēka Bara āpa ēka adhika hōgā bhūla gayā
divya hathiyāra aura ēka pavitra paśu hama ēka bhī apanē dēvatā'ōṁ kā mandira kē li'ē apanē sambandha hai bhējanē āpakō milēṅgē

This is the name that our son shall call you upon his return

And yes we forgot once you wake up from this you shall have one more

Divine weapon and a sacred animal we shall meet you young one send our regards to your pantheon also

End of dreamscape

when i woke up it was way past 10:00 in the morning and i awoke to the sound of my Lt thalia's worried voice as i bolted up i asked thalia to take me to the armory camp this instant. When we made our way to the tent along with rest of our hunt what was in the tent took us aback.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 7:- evolution

Diana POV

we saw a silver trident but this was not the same as Poseidon's trident , it was more like the trident i had seen besides the Indian gods it was sliver with a sea green wrap around with a red ruby in the center just before the trident splits

This jolted my memory and rushed back all that had taken place in the dream

I walked forward and wrapped my fingers around the middle of the trident and took it off the ground

And then something happened that i could not describe

Thalia's POV

As my lady took that trident from the ground it seemed that the whole place went wild with an ancient energy the wolfs and deer's howled and bowed to my lady but out of this crowd of beast.

Came a nefarious growl filled with power and authority we all watched in awe as a majestic Royal Bengal Tigress came forward and bowed to my lady which she duly accepted and the Tigress Laid down on all four and Artimes climbed on top and rode it like a horse as my lady mounted her new sacred animal / Mount a voice emanated in a language many of us couldn't recognize

मैंअंधकारकानाशऔरमौलिकप्रकाशऔरचंद्रमाऔरशिकारकीदेवीकीशिकारिकारूपमेंजानाजाएगामेरीइसफार्ममेंजंगलीऔरमुक्तकेसंरक्षकहूँ

Maiṁ andhakāra kā NASA aura maulika prakāśa aura candramā aura śikāra kī Devi kī śikārikā rūpa mēṁ Jana JA'ēgā mērī isa phārma mēṁ jaṅgalī aura mukta kē sanrakṣaka hūm̐

I am the patron of the wild and free in this form of mine i shall be known as the destroyer of darkness and the huntress of the primordial light and the goddess of the Moon and the hunt

everything about her had changed her form had filled up she was dressed in sliver what in India they called a sari i guess her auburn hair had been decorated by a crown that had the rarest metals and stones used. her eyes were silvery with iris of sea green that should put the flames of tartarus to shame and make them look like mere camp fire and even her bow had changed it was a massive bow which when she strung had us running for cover at the sheer power of its noise alone there was regality about her and then if that wasn't enough a voice this time in Latin came around

Renatum enim ultionis in Luna, quae sua sunt, ut iure sed faciet cum Mars deinceps ad caedem ET pudor qui in mundo nota quod de venatu deae Lunae Dianae iustae vindictae

Numquid revertetur ad eam custodem ET nova Pantheonta pacis ET Orientis ET Occidentis, ET regnabunt cum iterum frater Pantheonta regnant homo bonum ET iterum natura

As we knew Latin we quickly translated it as the "moon has been reborn for the vengeance that is rightfully hers to have

She shall put mars to shame in her carnage and from then on she will be known to the world as Diana the goddess of the moon the hunt and of righteous vengeance

Her guardian shall come back to her and a new era of peace shall reign and the eastern and western pantheons shall once again with their brother pantheons rein supreme once again for the good of man and nature"

It was a prophecy and it meant that there would be a bloody battle coming our way

With that my lady flashed off to Olympus and we were left staring at the place that all this happened

And said wow

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 8:- Olympus

Up on Olympus the gods were in a heated argument as to why was there such an abnormal Power surge this afternoon everyone had various theories but the quietest of the bunch was the sun god

But all this was to change

A nymph came running in to the council and said with a short breath

"My ladies, lords there approaches a goddess we can't identify she seems to be of the eastern pantheons my lords " Zeus was just dumb struck and just nodded

When airtimes entered the council in her "evolved from" to say that everyone was shocked would have been the understatement of the millennium

As she trotted majestically and regally on her Tigress the gods stood dumbfounded even Aries the God of war was shocked.

As the gods started to recover from the shock airtimes' spoke in a calm manner

Addressing directly to Lord Zeus himself

"Do not worry father it is me artimes' this is just a form that was born out of my anger and revenge. in this form of mine I am the patron of the wild and free in this form of mine i shall be known as the destroyer of darkness and the huntress of the primordial light and the goddess of the Moon and the hunt" and in this form of mine i shall be married and have a consort from the eastern pantheon as my husband but i shall be continued to be worshiped as a virgin in the former Hellenic realms at the time the fates entered and said

Be known that the "moon has been reborn for the vengeance that is rightfully hers to have

She shall put mars to shame in her carnage and from then on she will be known to the world as Diana the goddess of the moon the hunt and of righteous vengeance

Her guardian shall come back to her and a new era of peace shall reign and the eastern and western pantheons shall once again with their brother pantheons rein supreme once again for the good of man and nature"

As if on cue the Tigress roared and the moon goddess rose from her kneeling position in her evolved form

She gently walked to her throne and sat signaling the start of the most extraordinary meeting of the Olympian council.

Shiva's POV

We watched chandni demonstrate her power it was time to send the boy forward. But as Zeus / Jupiter had agreed we would need to have a small "incident" as he put it to connect these two. I slipped back in to my meditative state as i watched the cosmic wheel turn i thought "Its time my son to awake and put an end to the evils that are to besiege this world of ours. Awake ho Arjuna awake "

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 9:- the guardian

Captain Kartaveera Arjuna Pratap "Percy" Rana was not your average orphan. The story of his life was that he was what in days past was called royalty. belonging to the Dogra Royal Family of Jammu and Kashmir In India also made him the titular King Of the war torn place his regal title was Shriman Rajrajeshwar MaharajadhirajSri Kartaveera Arjuna Pratap Rana Indar Mahindar Bahadur, Sipar-i-Sultanat, Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir, but to his friends he was Arjun or Percy more Importantly Captain K V Arjun Pratap Rana was the Co of the 1st Battalion Jammu and Kashmir Rifles as he settled in to the bunk bed that he called his home he had a dream.

Dreamscape

He had Just Joined the IMA at Dheradun to train as an officer to the Indian Army he had shown excellent academic progress during his tenure and was the envy of the class. It was his graduation day and Lt K V Arjun Pratap Rana was commissioned in to the 1st J&k Rifles to what he used to jokingly call his "ancestral Regiment"

But from this happy dream of his highest triumph the next one took him to his saddest

Dreamscape continued

He was visiting his parents one day on a Rest and recreation holiday from his base in the Jammu sector

Even though India was a republic and all the royal family still kept afloat by a number of business and other judicious investments

Then one day before he was supposed to leave for his base tragedy struck the Maharaja and the maharani was killed in an attack on their motorcade by terrorist. But then the dream continued and

He was in where he could only deduce as "somewhere in Kashmir" in reality the young royal had been taken to Mount Kilash in his dream and god of gods walked regally with his consort and came to him

Shiva's POV

As we walked to the young one we assumed the forms of his parents he bowed to us

Percy's POV

What are my parents doing here? It can't be. They died i saw it on the news why are they here?

But still out of habit i bowed to them real or not

They smiled and spoke in unison in Hindi

"प्रियपुत्र, अपनेनश्वरजीवनकेसभीतुमहमारेबेटेहैंएकभ्रमअपनेभाग्यआपअपनीमृत्युदरखोजाएगाऔरहमआपकोवापसअपनेसभीयादोंकोमिलजाएगाकिभलाकरेआपअन्यआधाआपकोमिलेंगेजहांसबदेवताओंकोऊपरउठायाजाकिसीभीनश्वरसेज्यादाहैअपनेपिछलेजीवनसेचंद्रमादेवीडायनाऔरअपनेकौशलकेसंरक्षककेरूपमेंकेरूपमेंअच्छीतरहसेआपआनेवालेयुद्धमेंहमारेसबदेवताओंकाप्रतिनिधित्वकरेगा"

"dear son, all of your mortal life is an illusion you are our son your destiny is much higher than any mortal you shall lose your mortality and be elevated to the pantheon where you shall meet you other half we bless that you will get back all your memories from your previous life as the guardian of the moon goddess Diana and your skills as well you shall represent our pantheon in the coming war"

To say that i was dumbstruck was to say the least but then i started to understand what they said

I stood understanding what they said but to know my real parents were gods was the happiest thing that happened to me as i stood lost in their revelations

They continued

मैंभगवानशिवकीदुनियाकाशाश्वतपिताअपनीप्राथमिकहथियारऔरअपनीतलवारकेरूपमेंअपनेमाउंटआपप्रकृतिकेसभीकेसाथसंवादकरसकतेहैंमेरेबेटेकेरूपमेंशेरयाएकांतरहार्सहोगी nadakam रूपपिनाककेसाथआशीर्वाद.

"I lord shiva the eternal father of the world bless you with the Pinaka as your primary weapon and the nadakam as your sword your mount shall be the Lion or alternately the Horse as my son you can communicate with all of nature."

Then my mother spoke

"क्याआपसमयकेमाध्यमसेदेखेंगेऔरअपनेआदेशमेंपृथ्वीहोगाऔरआपसमुद्रमेंपानीकाउपयोगकेरूपमेंनीचेपिघलाहुआधरतीकाउपयोगकरनेमेंसक्षमहोजाएगाआत्माओंऔरमृतसंवादऔरपरफोनकरनेकीशक्तिहोगी

"You shall have the power to communicate and call upon the spirits and the dead you shall see through time and shall have the earth at your command and will be able to use the molten earth under as you use the water in the sea"

As all this happened a Buzzard hawk came and sat on my hand and Bowed

At this my parents had a sly smile and left before i could ask any questions

End dreamscape

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 10:- Mortal death

The very next day the captain was up early and so was his men the section that the King led (the 18th RR (Jammu and Kashmir)) which he raised was Known as the Royal battalion

The major in charge of this specific operation in the valley briefed the young officer on the target of the operations a high ranking terrorist who was to be nabbed

The young officer led his men on the final Charge at the terrorist hideout. Just as they entered the ground floor landing Percy noted something suspicious

And ordered his men to stand back as he single handedly dashed up the stairs to dispatch the terror leader to hell

as he took the corner to shoot at the terrorist he was hit with a hail of bullets he knew that he was done for but with all the last ounce of strength he threw a grenade into the room where the terrorists were located and took them out as well

With that the JCO's of the battalion gathered to take Captain K V Arjun Pratap Rana's dying body to the courtyard outside

It was a moving sight battle hardened men crying like little babies even though the captain was way younger then the men he commanded he had had the respect of his "court" as he called it

The men laid the young officers body down after what was a tear soaked and silent journey and made all the preparation to cremate the solider. the last post was played and military honors paid and the last general left the site all sad that a great solider had died and the royal family had lost a strong pillar to lean on but unbenounced to all, the Gods were rejoicing the eastern and western pantheons readied to welcome the Guardian from his mortal life and the small" incident" was set to happen. Lord shiva and his western compatriots smiled it was time to put their plans to action

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 11:- the guardian arrives

The hunt was in the forest of lower Canada on what the Hunters called the " annual remembrance Hunt" it coincided with the day of the death of their " brother" but the hunt had gone haywire out of nowhere the forces of laycon had ambushed the Hunt thanks to the fact the hunt was immortal there was no casualty

But then that didn't mean that they could not be faded as the forces of the werewolf king started gaining the upper hand a large storm hit the place. That brought a lull to the fighting as the combatants stopped their little battle and looked up at the sky

A great thunder bolt struck the ground and standing where the lighting struck was a young boy the winds seemed to pick up around him and the sky seemed to darken by bounds

He just took his bow and notched an arrow and aimed it straight for the monster mass to the right of the main group

which was instantaneously burned to hell , but the flame that resulted was also different they burned a deep silver with a tinge of green after this show he aimed one more arrow this time the 2nd group to the left and they also met with the same fate

This infuriated the werewolf king to no end he spoke:"Tempus autem, qui estis? Ego sum timidus, et sanguinem in cibum, tibi me post me canes, scorta, virginem ad hoc genus meum sanguinem servorum"

To this the boy gave a mad laugh and said in perfect Latin

"Ego sum filius tuus Te tantibus pessimus Eam canis eius tetigit Te et ego salvum te esse confusio, quam ut tulimus tot retro emisit"

And with it he charged with his sword in hand and fought the lycan king so hard that to the onlookers they were just blurs

Suddenly a bone chilling scream was heard and all turned around to see the boy standing with the lycan king's head in his hand

After that the word slaughter wouldn't suffice for what the hunt and the mysterious boy made of the remaining hoards of monsters as they finished off the last of the monsters the Hunt turned to look at the mysterious caped figured that had helped them.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
dear gentlemen this is a fan faction I wrote 3 years back how is it

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 12:- Reconnection and unification

Diana's POV

I turned to look at the boy who had helped us and asked him "Quis es tu, ego?"

To which he replied with a small laugh "Chandni sum, et vocabo arty?"

How do you know my name stupid boy? That's something only reserved

for MY GUARDIAN , the boy kept his composure and continued et veni, quoniam tu, domina mea, Domine, tolle, quaeso, manu mea, et mater mea fabula adhuc Dominus Shiva parvathi mittit, ut sit tibi,

"

The boy just called me by the name given to me by My Indian counterparts was this the boy that they mentioned

I decided to test him i asked him a question before that he held his hand out and said "vincula, quibus alligati tenentur, in aestu solis, ET Luna non comminuetur eius perseveravit, ET occidit, ET luna, and quod aestus"

I gingerly touched his hand and saw him shudder as our bonds were renewed my guardian was back my Percy was back

He bowed as he used to and asked me to keep it all a secret from the girls to which i agreed this was going to be so much fun i thought

The next day i walked around the camp and searched for him but all i found was a note and it said "Lord Zeus request your presence in the council

Regards

Lord Apollo

PS: i know who you are looking for and don't worry he will also be there

I gritted my teeth in frustration my stupid idiot of a brother

Olympus

i reached the hall of the gods but this was more than a normal boring meeting the Indians were here as promised so were other pantheons such as the Egyptians and the Celts and surprisingly the Arabs

And Lord Jupiter announced the meeting open and strategies were formed

The Celts would along with the nords take care of the northern realms

The Egyptians along with a section of ours would be responsible for the greater Middle East

The Indians would be in charge of India and will also back us up in Europe and America

And so on and so forth

After all was said and done i saw lord shiva exchanging a look with Lord Jupiter

Lord Jupiter spoke" i want to introduce a special person that a certain hunt would be delighted to meet yes

With that i looked at the entrance

but all i heard was a huge roar and a flash at that instance i switched to my oriental form and my tigress appeared and returned the roar in full force

Then i saw a boy walking on to the Middle of the room and along with him i saw a lion walking regally

I walked to the center in my oriental form closely followed by my mount and we met in the center

He looked at me and brought his right palm in a vertical position for some odd reason i too brought my left palm in a

similar position to his as we joined our respective palms we could hear the Gods gasp was it in awe ??

Apollo's POV

As the two joined their palms they unified as a representation of the divine man and woman unified to become the ultimate creator the eastern and western pantheons had unified the world wouldn't be the same again i could say .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles