The Problem with Pakistan is not nukes but its refugees in war

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Farhan stop trolling around without any credible proof and also do not threaten INDIA with some dud nukes which you are carrying around inside cars to hide them from the Americans.......

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@Decklander, request you not to reveal any info that should not be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WMD

Iamanidiot

just a month ago our guys crossed into your side and kill your guys, that is what your army said.

BTW did you forgot Mig 25 making sonic booms in your cities :taunt1:
lWhen did Sonic booms happen

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
lWhen did Sonic booms happen
It is understood that in May 1997 an Indian Air Force MiG-25RB overflew Pakistan. The aircraft entered Pakinstani airspace sub-sonically at around 65,000ft and was undetected. Then having overflown and photographed strategic installations near the capital, Islamabad, the aircraft turned back towards India. Perhaps to rub Pakistani's noses in it, the Foxbat pilot decided to accelerate up to Mach 2 and dropped a large sonic boom as he exited Pakistani airspace. A number of Pakistani F-16As were scrambled, but had insufficient time to make an effective intercept.

MiG-25 Foxbat

Iamanidiot

Ok.. @Yusuf do u think PA has given up nukes and conventional warfare on India for all practical purposes.

I have a hunch that US will sanction Pakistan once it withdraws from Afghanisthan any idea about that

SPIEZ

Country flag
Ok.. @Yusuf do u think PA has given up nukes and conventional warfare on India for all practical purposes.

I have a hunch that US will sanction Pakistan once it withdraws from Afghanisthan any idea about that
Why should they sanction Pakistan?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

They will keep making nukes. Don't know the logic behind it. It probably stems from the fact that they are unreliable and want numbers to make sure some go off. The other reason is the fear of US takeover. So keep making more and more that cannot be secured by the US.

I don't think Pak has given up on anything. US may well sanction Pak. It will only increase its belligerence.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
yes my idea is but you should read the pak nuclear doctrine.

I mean if we cant use nukes than for what f****** have we developed them?just BS so called deterrent.if they really for just deterrent than i would be more happier than Indian if Pakistan scrap All the nukes.

As Sheikh rashid said agar humne gaas kha kr.nangay rehgar nukes banaye ha to use kyo ni karenge?

I second this guy we are not scared of any nuclear threat from India as we are not afraid from anything which is operated by an Indian and most important they already are declared dud by a Indian nuclear scientist

beside this Pakistan also has plans of deploying nuclear tipped missiles onboard submarines.

My understanding is the nuclear doctrine should be made so offensive to use them even if one of our soldier is killed or better scrap them if we cant protect our soldiers with them
If you do not understand that Nuclear weapons are not military weapons then it is futile dicussing it with you.
USA, NATO and Russians had given up thinjing and talking about use of their nuclaer warheads as militray weapons long ago being unworkable.

But this Farhan like all other Pakistani Abduls thinks that it is "Alu - Pyaj" and since it exists it is to be eaten daily. Cynide also exists. Do Pakistanis consume it daily? Farhan talks of nuclear weapons as if a kid talks of his imaginary Kalashnikov while holding a plastic toy in his hand.

Pakistan's nuclear aresnel is not Hindu killer machine as Farhan imagines but is meant to deter. If that fails which under these conditions is possible, then the same deterrance is going to be a cause for the annihilation of Pakistan. Before Pakistan uses their weapons, Pakistan would have vapourised. It takes only a few missiles to take out the nerve center of Pakistan - its GHQ. I am sure Indians would not use their nuclear weapons on alraedy dead people and slum cities.

Indian doctrine of "No First use" is with respect to non nuclear nations only.

It is heartening to know that Seikh Rashid is the new father of Pakistani nuclear doctrine.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you do not understand that Nuclear weapons are not military weapons then it is futile dicussing it with you.
USA, NATO and Russians had given up thinjing and talking about use of their nuclaer warheads as militray weapons long ago being unworkable.

But this Farhan like all other Pakistani Abduls thinks that it is "Alu - Pyaj" and since it exists it is to be eaten daily. Cynide also exists. Do Pakistanis consume it daily? Farhan talks of nuclear weapons as if a kid talks of his imaginary Kalashnikov while holding a plastic toy in his hand.

Pakistan's nuclear aresnel is not Hindu killer machine as Farhan imagines but is meant to deter. If that fails which under these conditions is possible, then the same deterrance is going to be a cause for the annihilation of Pakistan. Before Pakistan uses their weapons, Pakistan would have vapourised. It takes only a few missiles to take out the nerve center of Pakistan - its GHQ. I am sure Indians would not use their nuclear weapons on alraedy dead people and slum cities.

Indian doctrine of "No First use" is with respect to non nuclear nations only.

It is heartening to know that Seikh Rashid is the new father of Pakistani nuclear doctrine.
i do understand this very well
but Pakistan nuclear doctrine sum it All and is different

remember that Pakistan nuclear doctrine does include Minimum Credible Deterrence
In 1998, Foreign secretary Shamshad Ahmad that "Pakistan's policy implies that it will not only use nuclear weapons in a retaliatory strike, it is also ready to take the lead and use nuclear weapons first to counter Indian conventional aggression
our nukes are not just for BS deterrence purpose

Because i am fed up of the Indian delusions of superior armed forces and bla bla

while common sense should be used atleast Some time

please read my definition of being scared.remember the zia warning and India has taken it so seriously

in the end your or any other nuclear state nukes might be for show off purpose but we are spending 2.5BILLIONS not just for bs deterrence purpose.if it is than i would be happy if Pakistani nukes csd taken out

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles