The Problem with Pakistan is not nukes but its refugees in war

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
have you guys gone nuts??? Did you ever notice how shocked and afraid the Pakies are with our CSD? Did you not notice it in all the clips from youtube which you guys saw recently? All their retired Generals were awestruck by our CSD. PA has offensive defensive deployment against IA as Pak does not have depth like India. Now the CSD creates very real fear for their forward deployed formations to be encircled and wiped out in case of war while we will not let them send the reserves to reinforce these formations. This has had the effect of lowering the nuke threshold for PA. NOW, if IA starts CSD, Pak reaches a zero sum game, their nuke option actually becomes a suicidal option. They know after that they will cease to exist. So effectively, we have increased the stakes and nuke threshold of PA by CSD and have forced them to open their cards early in the war and call off their bluff.
You believe like many others that CSD frpm the very begining is a nuclear game ?

Why can not CSD be limited before escalation to nuclear threshold?

50 km nuclear threshold for Pakistan is too suicidal to be executed. they can not afford to be seen starting a nuclear war.This bluff beeds to be called upon... It is plain nonsense. They are afraid of CSD as very dangerious and that is why they have stooped down to nuclear card inside their borders.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
what if in first response Pakistan launches All the 110 warheads?

Will India have any time for response? Because Indian cities are very densely populated

on one hand Pakistan 66 cities population is just 42millions

India on the other hand just the top 10 most populous cities has a population of 62millions

Pakistan
List of most populous cities in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India
List of most populous cities in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or as above assumed let suppose both the countries use just 40 nukes

top 40 cities population of Pakistan odd 28millions

top 40 cities population of India odd 100millions

a quick calculation.

Why not talk on facts unlike Some fanboys with zero knowledge about nukes want to destroy Pakistan with just 40nukes

though it is just assuming in reality Pakistan wont use less than 300warhead if nuclear war has started.the official will want the maximum advantage of nuclear war to end every thing once and for All

and a big opportunity for our Punjabi brother to get their Punjab back the reason we wont o nuke Punjab

Do you even have 300 missiles that will go to the intended target? YOU are the fanboy here. Even a big power like the US has the policy of 3 nukes per counter value target, And their nukes are 350kt each.
Regardless of your jokes about 20MT Paki nukes, Pak at the best estimates of any intel says all their 100 nukes is 10-12kt at the very best.

Then comes the question of the reliability of Paki nukes itself. I am not sure you have perfected the triggers when your missiles have not flown properly in the first place. At best, when push comes to shove, you will arm a few nukes on F-16s and hope to get lucky that they are not shot down.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan spend 2.5billions on its nuclear program(India 3.9billions)

so you dont know what surprises will we have
my ambition of 20-50mt warhead is easily achievable with this budget as well

beside this by western sources pak may cross UK stockpile by 2017 aka 225 pu based warhead

Pakistan Spending $2.5B Annually on Nuclear Arsenal, Report Says | Global Security Newswire | NTI

Pak spending $2.5bn a year on N-arms: Report - Hindustan Times

and most important the facility of launching 84 ballistic missiles in one go might be completed within 5 years as well or a facility to destroy half India in just 8seconds
Any "facility" that houses 84 missiles is a very easy target for India to take out.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Frahan

Your ideas, concept and postulations on Nuclear Warfare are as "Suicidal" and "fenatic"
"based on Tumako Le Doobenge" as those of Musharaff's ideas for conducting Kargil operations - ek bar sir andar de do phir chahe gardan kat jaye.

Bas ek bar 120 bomb far do ( Burst the bloody 120 bombs at one go? Even if Pakistan eats grass for two more centuries, she would not be able to assemle resources to drop 120 nuclear bombs on India at one go?

And what will happen to those 60 odd bombs of India which are in submarine who will save you from that?

You know what is MAD - mutual assured destruction. If you are abke to deliver 120 bombs in one go on India and India gets destroyed then it is not MAD. Indiuan nuclear posture is based on crdible deterrance.

And even if one was to agree with you, will the world powers allow you to do that ? You appear to be Pakistani fauzi for whom the world outside Pakistan appears to be only India.... Ha Ha Ha..

Your thoughts on nuclear issue is very imbicile.... Khuda nuclear Hai.. deen nuclear hai.. Iman nuclear hai... Kyonki Pakistan nuclear hai.. For "Ishq" chant "Nuclear" in this qabali

Educate yourself a little bit..
yes my idea is but you should read the pak nuclear doctrine.

I mean if we cant use nukes than for what f****** have we developed them?just BS so called deterrent.if they really for just deterrent than i would be more happier than Indian if Pakistan scrap All the nukes.

As Sheikh rashid said agar humne gaas kha kr.nangay rehgar nukes banaye ha to use kyo ni karenge?

I second this guy we are not scared of any nuclear threat from India as we are not afraid from anything which is operated by an Indian and most important they already are declared dud by a Indian nuclear scientist

beside this Pakistan also has plans of deploying nuclear tipped missiles onboard submarines.

My understanding is the nuclear doctrine should be made so offensive to use them even if one of our soldier is killed or better scrap them if we cant protect our soldiers with them

Last edited by a moderator:

trackwhack

It will be a disaster. They have say 150 missiles and all road mobile. You cannot track all of them and send nuke missiles after them. Real time intel can be replied with a big air force blitz with conventional weapons which will take out their TELs and the missiles. Well if we have the right coordinates, we can fire cruise missiles and not even enter pak airspace. BTW those missiles can be in the heart of a Pak city as well. Who will take the call on nuking a TEL in the heart of Pak on any iffy intel?
While I respect your tactical insights, I would not think that the pukes are driving around with 100 TELs with mated warheads be it even in crises. But that's besides the point.

Your repeated assertions that India should not nuke Pakistan in case they did will be an absolute political disaster for us. The integrity of he Indian union will be threatened and many areas will revolt. Even within the armed forces. There will be sectarian and communal violence of proportions not seen before. India failing to punish pakistan in case of a nuclear attack on us will finish us as one nation. Rest assured.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
While I respect your tactical insights, I would not think that the pukes are driving around with 100 TELs with mated warheads be it even in crises. But that's besides the point.

Your repeated assertions that India should not nuke Pakistan in case they did will be an absolute political disaster for us. The integrity of he Indian union will be threatened and many areas will revolt. Even within the armed forces. There will be sectarian and communal violence of proportions not seen before. India failing to punish pakistan in case of a nuclear attack on us will finish us as one nation. Rest assured.
You have to go back to that thread and see the context of when and why we should not nuke Pak. I am not in favor of nuking our own soldiers especially when we have the pakis by the balls by our soldiers.

On this topic, i am totally against wasting our nukes on the Pakis's missile force. It will be an overkill and wasting our precious few nukes better reserved for deterring China.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakis have been driving nukes in cars in their cities to save them from the Americans.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am sure that you will agree that US and Russia are best when it comes to nukes and missiles. Well even they need minimum 30 mins to fire their missiles. You guys being able to do that within 8 seconds shows how stupid you guys are.
Dead Hand (nuclear war) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
yes rumour are that in the chashma barrage the missile silo are installed with a similar system like dead hand active which could be the reason of 8 seconds

you must remember that ever since zia has warned India if you cross our border by an inch we will vapourize you.i suspect hd said this in 1987 when we got our first nukes ready(initial in 1983)

since than India has not crossed an inch inside Pakistan while Pakistan army cross Indian border jaise k mamo ka ghar ho

speaks of volume whether we are scared of Indian csd or not

bring it on its been 3 decades India is boasting about this while noting has been done yet.while we have crossed Indian border Some hundreds of time

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
WTH! in every second thread nuclear war and day dreams of annihilating India :dude: while we know the reality!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
yes rumour are that in the chashma barrage the missile silo are installed with a similar system like dead hand active which could be the reason of 8 seconds

you must remember that ever since zia has warned India if you cross our border by an inch we will vapourize you.i suspect hd said this in 1987 when we got our first nukes ready(initial in 1983)

since than India has not crossed an inch inside Pakistan while Pakistan army cross Indian border jaise k mamo ka ghar ho

bring it on its been 3 decades India is boasting about this while noting has been done yet.while we have crossed Indian border Some hundreds of time
just 13 years ago, your PM ran to Washington to stop India.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
have you guys gone nuts??? Did you ever notice how shocked and afraid the Pakies are with our CSD? Did you not notice it in all the clips from youtube which you guys saw recently? All their retired Generals were awestruck by our CSD. PA has offensive defensive deployment against IA as Pak does not have depth like India. Now the CSD creates very real fear for their forward deployed formations to be encircled and wiped out in case of war while we will not let them send the reserves to reinforce these formations. This has had the effect of lowering the nuke threshold for PA. NOW, if IA starts CSD, Pak reaches a zero sum game, their nuke option actually becomes a suicidal option. They know after that they will cease to exist. So effectively, we have increased the stakes and nuke threshold of PA by CSD and have forced them to open their cards early in the war and call off their bluff.
what is your definition of being scared?

My definition
zia warned India in 1987 of not even dare to cross an inch into Pakistan and since than Indian soldier remain 500m even under there territory across loc

my suspected definition of your word scared

*keep on crossing loc each month.do offensive battles like kargil while if your concern about Indian csd your scared than

remember that the day Pakistani has taken any threat serious from Some of Indian origin Pakistan automatically will cease to exist

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

just a month ago our guys crossed into your side and kill your guys, that is what your army said.

BTW did you forgot Mig 25 making sonic booms in your cities :taunt1:

Blackwater

what is your definition of being scared?

My definition
zia warned India in 1987 of not even dare to cross an inch into Pakistan and since than Indian soldier remain 500m even under there territory across loc

my suspected definition of your word scared

*keep on crossing loc each month.do offensive battles like kargil while if your concern about Indian csd your scared than

remember that the day Pakistani has taken any threat serious from Some of Indian origin Pakistan automatically will cease to exist

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
just 13 years ago, your PM ran to Washington to stop India.
just recently a false news which you had taken seriously claims that if the delivery system was ready(we had no shaheen series solid fuel missile back than) Pakistan would have used nukes than

and the later is propaganda

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

We are not interested in crossing the border like ChindiChor, we have long term plans for you which is working fine. A honey Badger can irritate a Lion but can not kill him OTOH Lion can kill HB any-time.

BTW Mama ka ghar = Jail!

just recently a false news which you had taken seriously claims that if the delivery system was ready(we had no shaheen series solid fuel missile back than) Pakistan would have used nukes than

and the later is propaganda
Denial mode :heh:

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Pakistan dont have more than 10-20 warheads mated with missiles Because of India no first use policy

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan dont have more than 10-20 warheads mated with missiles Because of India no first use policy
As of now, Pak does not have a single missile mated with a nuke warhead

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

We care for innocent lives and unlike we do not kill for the sake of killing. What happened when you pukes entered into INDIA. You were thrown out like pigs. Do not ever dream of using nuke against INDIA. Your generals were pissing inside their pants soon after the 26/11 attacks took place. Forgot that.........

I can see only one thing in you and it is the frustration of not able to do anything against us.........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles