The Political Evolution of Pakistan: A MUST WATCH

Rage

DFI TEAM
The Political Evolution of Pakistan: A Must Watch for All Indian Students of Regional Geopolitics, Pakistanis, Military Historians and Anyone That Speaks or Understands Hindi / Urdu​

Last edited by a moderator:

ejazr

Ambassador
I just saw the first video and I agree with it more or less.

Allama Iqbal never advocated the Pakistan scheme. He explicitly wrote letters rejecting the scheme and said that the Pakistan scheme will destroy Punjab. Later on Jinnah after independance actually mentioned to his physician who was also a military officer that he thought he had made a mistake and that all leaders after him are sycophants of the British. He infact knew that the British were taking him for a ride but I think he thought he could outsmart them as well. Ofcourse you will not hear this in official history books though.

Rage

DFI TEAM
I found this to be one of the most incisive, correct, non-partisan analyses of Pakistan's history.

What troubles me in particular, is what Najam calls the 'mullah-military' axis being institutionalized, and going through these periods of fluctuations and warps, where power is being shifted between one and the other. The fact that they've now concretised to the Pakistan of today, is something that is extremely troubling.

Kayani seems to be the most clever of the dogs. He talks soft, picks carefully and makes sure he's at every meeting with David Petraeus and the like. I truly believe, if we want to ensure the future of our stay in Afghanistan, that we must eliminate or make redundant of him.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles