The PoK Survey: Over 70% wants independence from Pakistan

square

Strategic Issues
Rawalakot-based daily Mjadla ran a report based on a research conducted by UK-based researcher. According to the survey, as reported in daily Mjadla, over 70 percent respondents among 10000 people surveyed, wanted independence.
A day after the publication of this news story, the city administration arrived the offices of daily Mjadla, the newspaper staff was asked to leave while the offices were sealed.
This is a blatant attack on the free expression and the press freedom.

sthf

Country flag
That's well and good but what about pellet guns, misguided youth, chemical weapons being used by Indian Army in Kashmir. Let's talk about that first. If not, then let's talk about Modi, 2002 and beef.:frusty:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
POK is not yet Azad.
There was no referendum at all....
awein kabza kar liya aur Punjabi those diye valley mein .. pakistanio ne

square

Strategic Issues
Sheikh Rasheed Message For PM pok
sheikh rasheed is the PM condidate in 2018 elections as dicleared by imran khan resently

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
#PoKRejectsPakistan

The LiberalLeft/congi scums do an equal equal saying India should also consider kashmiri's feelings and go for either reconciliation with Pak or plebiscite giving indpendence status to J&K. So PoK rejecting Pak does not help India in anyway unless they also say PoK wants to join India. I am not aware of what current Govt is doing to assimilate PoK into India other than periodic ranting that whole of Kashmir belongs to India. By now we should have opened doors to dissident voices in PoK. We need not be doing it behind the scenes like Balochi cause as we are only discussing our territory. We could support a political party preff Shia party operating in PoK just like Hurriyat is here. We should be meeting PoK leaders like Pakis try to meet Hurriyats here.
Other than showing PoK in map we have hardly done anything on ground.

square

Strategic Issues
The LiberalLeft/congi scums do an equal equal saying India should also consider kashmiri's feelings and go for either reconciliation with Pak or plebiscite giving indpendence status to J&K. So PoK rejecting Pak does not help India in anyway unless they also say PoK wants to join India. I am not aware of what current Govt is doing to assimilate PoK into India other than periodic ranting that whole of Kashmir belongs to India. By now we should have opened doors to dissident voices in PoK. We need not be doing it behind the scenes like Balochi cause as we are only discussing our territory. We could support a political party preff Shia party operating in PoK just like Hurriyat is here. We should be meeting PoK leaders like Pakis try to meet Hurriyats here.
i havr different view on this issue.....

presently there is a voice of independence in pok .....by the passage of time these voices will only grow....why ? because people in pok do not have the same level of freedom and oppertunities as to the kashmiries of indian side....

once these voice grow more , as to our past experience the attempt to shut them up will be brutle from pakistan army and from the pakistani public ( apperent from sheikh raseed way in the vedio above )

thats when , we may see a rohangya myanmar like situation infront of us....

Last edited:

mayfair

There's nothing much we can do beyond that. For PoK to fall, Pakistan needs to fall first.

The PoK population maybe angry with Napakis, but they remain hostile to us, India as a nation and Hindus in particular- except for maybe an odd person here or there. Napakis know this, after all they planted these vermin into that territory.

As a society they are some of the most regressive out there- Mirpuri Napakis, who form the bulk of the population, are well known around the world for their regressive mindset. Gilgitis and Baltis have given no indication whatsoever that they wish to overthrow the Napakis, unlike the brave Baloch.

The opportunity to take back PoK was squandered in 1948 and taking back at least parts of it were squandered again in 1971 and 1999. Now all we can do is bide our time.

I do not see it happening in my lifetime, but then stranger things have happened.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
from the mouth of people of pok..
…:
I don't think this TV news channel is part of Pak media . It belongs to KNP - Kashmir National Party - based in Birmingham, UK.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Willy2

Double post .....................................

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Well if that is the case why don,t Kashmiris be given right to self determination via an independent plebesite.

sorcerer

Country flag
^^
peblicite can only happen,as UN stated, if pak army moves away and vacate pok which those cowards dont have the balls to do.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles