The Physical Fitness Thread

What do you prefer?

• Good body shape only, strength doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate excercise.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackwater

blackwater do cycles still get stolen regularly in Holland. In 2001 I was in Utrecht for about 15 days and it was a common sight to see the main body chained and tyres and other parts missing.
yes there are more chori of cycles in Holland than cars lollllllllllllllllllllll

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i ran 4 odd kms till a few years back. once i got into business.. kaput!!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You know it. So, why ask? Even Yusuf knows it. And, is jogging the criteria for fitness? Obese people go for jogging, and I'm not obese.
:facepalm: Then your obese? You contradict you own statement in the same line, are you that dumb?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What did I contradict, her hugeness?
You said you jog and i know it, then you said jogging is for fat people! That is not a contradiction in your drunk brain? I am not fat by the way..Tiny man.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I use stairs in office always....couple of times... and it's on the 11th floor... does that count? :confused:

Oracle

You said you jog and i know it, then you said jogging is for fat people! That is not a contradiction in your drunk brain? I am not fat by the way..Tiny man.
I said I have stamina. Where did I say I jog? You're on drugs? New Member?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I said I have stamina. Where did I say I jog? You're on drugs? New Member?
:facepalm:

You said i know you jog and you have said before that you jogged 70kms. Your so drunk dude, dont come online if your so drunk and full of self pity. You fat slob.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I use stairs in office always....couple of times... and it's on the 11th floor... does that count? :confused:
That's good exercise. Keep it up. GK, lesson for you.
Oh I forgot to tell... since legs are getting used to it now, I have started doing 20-25 squats once I reach the 9th floor.This gives a nice pump in the legs.I also carry my bag which has laptop etc stuff totaling almost 5 kg.

Oracle

:facepalm:

You said i know you jog and you have said before that you jogged 70kms. Your so drunk dude, dont come online if your so drunk and full of self pity. You fat slob.
Prove it, prove what you just said. Liar.

Oracle

Oh I forgot to tell... since legs are getting used to it now, I have started doing 20-25 squats once I reach the 9th floor.This gives a nice pump in the legs.I also carry my bag which has laptop etc stuff totaling almost 5 kg.
11 floors is a lot man. Lol.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles