The person behind IS twitter account is from Bangalore!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Apparently, he was one of the cyber warriors who take great pride to show that they are 'in the know' and thus ride a delusion ridden flight of fancy as doing a 'great' thing and catching 'eyeballs'.

It is when their gonads are squeezed does their eyeballs pop out!

Biswas broke the Biswas (Vishwas) of the nation, and so he will suffer the pangs of a squeeze of his gonads.

Canadian Bacon

My friends,

I am a Muslim from a very old Turkic tribe. I feel that if any South Asian Muslim disrespects his government, or the notion of human rights and tolerance, you should deport him to Pakistan. Let those Baki-stani zombies embrace all of these turncoat, extremist Islamist dogs.

Free Karma

I'm a soldier, I have no regrets, says ISIS Twitter handler Mehdi Masroor Biswas - The Times of India

They are transporting him to other states to investigate people he is connected to, and there is a cell that has been formed to monitor social media.

Also the twitter India head was summoned by the police:Mehdi Biswas case: Dissatisfied over cooperation, police summons Twitter India marketing head - Economic Times

Potential to wreak havoc on another country using social media seems to be pretty big...wonder what the solution is.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
It is entirely possible that this guy has done nothing wrong. Sure he was a fanboy of a disgusting organization that proselytizes a pathetic ideology, but that isn't a crime in of itself.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It is entirely possible that this guy has done nothing wrong. Sure he was a fanboy of a disgusting organization that proselytizes a pathetic ideology, but that isn't a crime in of itself.
I wonder if you will say the same if some Hindu starts asking for mass eradication of Muslims in India- under the same justification that he is entitled to his opinion:rolleyes:

Hypocrites are Hypocrites- no surprise!

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
I wonder if you will say the same if some Hindu starts asking for mass eradication of Muslims in India- under the same justification that he is entitled to his opinion:rolleyes:

Hypocrites are Hypocrites- no surprise!
What are you babbling about? Of course I would say the same thing. After all there are some idiots on this forum who endorse pogroms against Muslims (you may know some of them). Don't see me demanding their arrests do you?

This is about law and legislation, not religion. Healthy societies don't generally prosecute people for thought crimes.

Reactions: Neo

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You are neither an expert on clause of IPC nor an expert of criminal psychology. He is now in police custody and they are very well equipped in finding the truth.

All your efforts to put doubt in the case against him will be seen as being an apologetic of ISIS and its foot soldiers.

As far as poster those who are showing their disgust against him are concern, then they are doing it because there are Prima Facie evidence/ material available.

All the media reports which started from foreign sources are not invented by these poster neither they should be held responsible for some vicious propaganda against a Muslim boy, because they are still on safer side of the argument given the repercussions of not coming out and denouncing these individuals. Notwithstanding your subtle criticism of ISIS as it is good for nothing because you want to spare individuals but denouncing an ideology which is being propagated by these individuals at the end of the day.

Run with the Hare and Hunt with the Hounds..... 'Eh?

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What are you babbling about? Of course I would say the same thing. After all there are some idiots on this forum who endorse pogroms against Muslims (you may know some of them). Don't see me demanding their arrests do you?
What nonsense. I dont think any Hindu on this forum asks for killing Muslims like how ISIS or its supporters was asking. Comparing the two is a fallacy of false equivalence/equal-equal which only leftists like you can come up with. And it IS illegal to do what you are saying. If some one starts propaganda to kill kaffirs, it is illegal as per law

This is about law and legislation, not religion. Healthy societies don't generally prosecute people for thought crimes.
Retarded societies can tolerate intolerance in the name of tolerance, but sane societies, which want to preserve tolerance should not tolerate intolerant views

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys, so this guy is a Non-bengali Bengali Muslim right? Because Bengali muslims are sufi and peaceful and BJP supporting angels who could not have radical thoughts of any kind, because they are Bengali muslims(as it is being claimed here so often) right? I mean was he a Razakar or some urdu speaking muslim who settled in Bengal? Any ideas on his origins? Or was he a muslim in the first place? You guys sure he was not an RSS agent disguised as a muslim to wreck the name of the innocent muslims, if you know what I mean?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Firstly, this nauseating, puke-inducing "equal equal" needs to stop. Who on this forum supports or endorses "genocide against Muslims"? At worst (very worst case) some people might argue occasionally that Muslims need to be sent to Pakistan. And that is an exception, and a very rare occurrence. So, why pull stuff from one's posterior? In fact, even on unmoderated comments sections of news sites or Youtube, I very rarely see Indians calling for genocide of Muslims. It hardly happens.

So, lets stop this irritating equal-equal. That irritates the shit out of most Indians, you know.

Secondly, coming to "thought crimes" and "healthy societies". I want an exception to be made when it comes to ISIS. This organization is the face of evil. It is organized evil in a form that the world has not seen in a very long time. Anyone who propagates the ideology of ISIS needs to be muzzled. We have already seen ISIS flags in various parts of India, we've seen Indians travel to Iraq to join ISIS, we've seen ISIS propagandists spreading the message.

We cannot allow any of this, and have to snuff it out in its infancy. If that goes against "liberal ethos of not punishing people for thought crimes", so be it. When someone is caught indulging in such a "thought crime", he can be slapped with the IPC charge of "waging war against the nation", if nothing else fits. This is essential, period.

Free Karma

So what next, someone who proselytizes for LeT JeM, separatists, Naxals etc is also fine? This guy was glorifying terror, and sending out hate speech against communities for a group that is banned in India, and has declared it's intentions of waging war against us. Freedoms arent absolute. Which is why there are hate speech laws/glorifying of terror laws exist in many places(UK: Terrorism Act 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Firstly, this nauseating, puke-inducing "equal equal" needs to stop. Who on this forum supports or endorses "genocide against Muslims"? At worst (very worst case) some people might argue occasionally that Muslims need to be sent to Pakistan. And that is an exception, and a very rare occurrence. So, why pull stuff from one's posterior? In fact, even on unmoderated comments sections of news sites or Youtube, I very rarely see Indians calling for genocide of Muslims. It hardly happens.

So, lets stop this irritating equal-equal. That irritates the shit out of most Indians, you know.

Secondly, coming to "thought crimes" and "healthy societies". I want an exception to be made when it comes to ISIS. This organization is the face of evil. It is organized evil in a form that the world has not seen in a very long time. Anyone who propagates the ideology of ISIS needs to be muzzled. We have already seen ISIS flags in various parts of India, we've seen Indians travel to Iraq to join ISIS, we've seen ISIS propagandists spreading the message.

We cannot allow any of this, and have to snuff it out in its infancy. If that goes against "liberal ethos of not punishing people for thought crimes", so be it. When someone is caught indulging in such a "thought crime", he can be slapped with the IPC charge of "waging war against the nation", if nothing else fits. This is essential, period.
And @Energon, the following quote comes to mind:

"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism." - Thomas Sowell

Its ok to use devastating force against the barbaric hordes of the ISIS. It is the need of the hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
Retarded societies can tolerate intolerance in the name of tolerance, but sane societies, which want to preserve tolerance should not tolerate intolerant views
The only thing more retarded that this poetic jingle is its content.

Last edited:

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
So what next, someone who proselytizes for LeT JeM, separatists, Naxals etc is also fine? This guy was glorifying terror, and sending out hate speech against communities for a group that is banned in India, and has declared it's intentions of waging war against us. Freedoms arent absolute. Which is why there are hate speech laws/glorifying of terror laws exist in many places(UK: Terrorism Act 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
Who's saying it's "fine"? That however does not make it illegal. Being a fanboy of a reprehensible ideology isn't a crime in of itself; to get a conviction the prosecutors will have to prove that he acted on his beliefs in some way, and that may be difficult.

P.S. for those of you who think I support this guy, his ideology or ISIS or anything else just because I'm pointing out the legal problems at hand please don't waste my time. I am however more than happy to debate the merits of this legal case.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
And @Energon, the following quote comes to mind:

"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism." - Thomas Sowell

Its ok to use devastating force against the barbaric hordes of the ISIS. It is the need of the hour.
The context of this quote is lost on me. Just because I pointed out the difficulty in prosecuting the man in question does not mean I support him, his ideology or have a greater tolerance for his brand of barbarism. Nor am I a "sickular" communist or whatever. Again, this is a matter of legal proceedings, not religion or political ideology. If you're going to quote Sowell then you also need to take into account that he is a stickler for the rule of law.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The only thing more retarded that this poetic jingle is its content.
Yeah, for retards everything will appear retarded. Otherwise you would not have made a stupid claim that a man working to recruit/brainwash for ISIS might be legally innocent or that ultra retarded non sense that recruiting/brainwashing for jihadis should be tolerated in the name of tolerance/liberalism(which is exactly what it meant in context of your reply). Should have realised your special needs from the comment itself. My bad:rolleyes:

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah, for retards everything will appear retarded. Otherwise you would not have made a stupid claim that a man working to recruit/brainwash for ISIS might be legally innocent or that ultra retarded non sense that recruiting/brainwashing for jihadis should be tolerated in the name of tolerance/liberalism(which is exactly what it meant in context of your reply). Should have realised your special needs from the comment itself. My bad:rolleyes:
Wow, it must really suck to be you.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Bloody moron illiterate babus want to bain dailymotion. As ISIS uses websites like pastebin, justpasteit, vimeo, dailymotion, babus have asked ISPs to block them.

Someone needs to shoot these bloody babus dead. These people have no ----ing brains at all.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles