The Pain of Love

cloud_9

Country flag
I don't really wish that people should go through this phase in life but if you are in the middle of this Sh!t,gather the strength to get over it.......you will definitely laugh your ass off :truestory:

Bro Tip - Try telling that to a girl,the story how you got over after your unrequited/one sided/betrayal (in) love.They will probably say how mature you are and somehow girls like guys with this kind of past.Works in the bar/club,friend circle/college mates (Tested at cloud_9 Laboratories)..... Success rate nearly 90%+.For best results try it after a few drinks :pft:

For me, there was no pain in love. It was always fear of her 3 brothers! :lol: :p
Let me stir the pot :troll: (hopefully you can understand the language)

[video=youtube_share;NKxWb1wdpmk]http://youtu.be/NKxWb1wdpmk[/video]

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Not the best place to ask for break-up solutions!

All it needs is some time. So just relax, talk to people, visit your family or friends you have not seen for sometime, watch movies, play something etc etc.

amoy

That what you think when you have gone through all this sh!t :pound:

Is there anything in this world called "True Love" :bplease:
U make me think of a pub in my hometown called "True Love" :cool2:

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I used to think in the same line until I fell in love :( I loved her as if she were my kid.

I am also missing her like sajivjino for 8 years, but unfortunately she got married and wont come back. I'll express my thoughts on it if I get time. But believe me without love the world will become a dead place.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
This is the wrong place to seek advice or even words of comfort ,

too many "Mentalists" out here . .

Ya all I know .....Did you know in this 8 years of love I get lot of advices from many of my friends and family members...But simply all of their Advices is gone in the Air....and Probably I didn't look more advices ..

But thank you Very much for some advices from members of IDF.....

and one more @http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members/a+chauhan.html Tell me about your Love

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
What is love? Nothing but an illusion caused by chemical and hormonal changes in your brain. Learn to see the world for what it is-a collection of physical objects. Living things are merely biological automatons. We are born, we reproduce and we die with little control over any of it.

The challenge is to overcome your biological limitations and give your life meaning outside of reproduction and the daily grind, otherwise, realize that life is pointless and without meaning and commit suicide. Either way, your decision is irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things, so do what you want without complaining and getting our mood down.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yeah, I think everyone needs to go through this shit at least once - it teaches you a lot of lessons about life. Years back when I was much younger and very immature, I contemplated suicide, lost 10 kg weight, made an ass of myself, and all that. But that experience did me a world of good.

I have realized that it is pointless to think about all this filmi "true love", "saath jiyenge saath marenge stuff". With subsequent girls, I have my fun, treat her like a queen, and realize that it might end anytime - I constantly keep myself open to the possibility that it might end any moment. When I see indications that it might end soon, I start looking out, and end it myself before she can. I never ever cry and beg and chase her - I did that like a mad fool the first time, for weeks and weeks. That just makes you an object of contempt and derision. :truestory:
You seem to be onto something.

Basically one should never beg a girl because you fall even more in her eyes. Take it like a man or go cry in the corner where no one sees you.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
You seem to be onto something.

Basically one should never beg a girl because you fall even more in her eyes. Take it like a man or go cry in the corner where no one sees you.
I echo that. Your girlfriend looks up to you for strength, courage, manliness etc. If one goes and begs, then he loses whatever image he might have made in front of her and she becomes more determined to leave him for good. @Bangalorean is right, it rarely works out like films in real life. The girl simply isn't going to fall head over heels just because you happen to claim that you love her. It's a lot of real hard work, no free lunches. It can all end at a moment's notice.
I think you are obsessed with this girl @sanjeevJino. Maybe more than that. In any case, 8 years is a long time, if she had to come back, she would have. And if she didn't come back, maybe it isn't worth it, chasing a shadow. Send her a "farewell package" and make closure.

Last edited by a moderator:

sasi

I hope no one misunderstand the title and wrote oh.,aw oh..am oh.,oya !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles