The official Zaid Hamid Thread

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Zaid Hamid Detained by Saudi Intelligence

i will not tolerate this , i will take up this matter to international court of justice.

what will happen to Gazwa-a-hind??/

iam waiting for him at ZIL MIL dhaba at panipat.

moon is waiting for him for the last 5 yrs :):):):)
zaid hamid got the ummah ka chummah
:rofl:

Jagdish58

Zaid Hamid Detained by Saudi Intelligence

i will not tolerate this , i will take up this matter to international court of justice.

what will happen to Gazwa-a-hind??/

iam waiting for him at ZIL MIL dhaba at panipat.

moon is waiting for him for the last 5 yrs :):):):)
What about Radio Pakistan Delhi ???? and white horse crossing border reaching Delhi Jamna masjid kyon ki agleh ID KEH NAMAAZ HUM DELHI PADENGEH

AND CREATION OF USI ( United state of Islam ) and PAKISTAN AS IT'S PARENT STATE , WHERE ALL THE DECISION OF THE GLOBE WILL BE TAKEN

anupamsurey

Country flag
ज़ायद हामिद के नापाक जिस्म पे कोड़े मारे जायेंगे और होगी 8 साल की क़ैद: Pak Media

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

zaid hamid sexually abused in saudi jail
i will go to international court of justice holland with @Neo against this:hehe::hehe:

i will not tolerate this that gazwa-a-hind soldier and commander -in-chief humiliated in camel fuck.ers saudis:rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

bwahahahaha he was just getting some JAIL LOVE from Saudis who Pakis think is their Abba. :prison:

He was dreaming of Gazwa-e-hind but some tharki Saudi did a Gazwa-e-hind* on him. :rofl: :rotflmao:

Hind* : Refers to the English word meaning backside.

SafedSagar

Country flag
So there is a thread dedicated to Sir Zaid Hamid (roohaniyat be upon him). :bounce:
Wait... What? 8 years of jail? Who is gonna entertain us till then? :eek1:
Hope this this fake :frown:

blueblood

Zaid Hamid has been declared "Wajib ul Qatl".:pound:

Various Paki sources are reporting anywhere 6 years, 1200 lashes to decapitation.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Saudis demanding coalition with Pak, in return of Zaid Hamid *Joke* :rofl:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
One tie wearing white collar Pakistani commentator is saying that he is anti India which is a good thing.

Ha ha ha ha...this is the only quality every Pakistani can boast about....

Blackwater

pakistan Foreign Ministry Statement On Zaid Hamid Arrest In Saudia

پاکستانی تجزیہ نگار زید حامد کی سعودی عرب میں گرفتاری کے حوالے سے ترجمان دفتر خارجہ نے تصدیق کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ سعودی حکام نے ان کی گرفتاری کے حوالے سے تفصیلات فراہم نہیں کی ہیں۔

انھوں ںے کہا کہ اس معاملے پر پاکستانی سفارت خانہ سعودی حکام سے رابطے میں ہے۔

ترجمان نے کہا کہ پاکستان کی وزارت خارجہ کی کوششوں کے باعث زید حامد کی اہلیہ ان سے بات چیت کرسکتی ہیں۔

@Neo

@musalman

zara translate karne ki taqaluf karenge

blueblood

Pakistani analyst Zaid Hamid in Saudi Arabia, the Foreign Office confirmed the arrest and said that the Saudi authorities have not provided details of the arrest .

Ny said the Saudi authorities on this issue is in contact with the embassy .

Pakistan 's Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Zaid 's wife attempts can communicate with them .

............................................................................................

This is what google translate threw up.

Blackwater

Pakistani analyst Zaid Hamid in Saudi Arabia, the Foreign Office confirmed the arrest and said that the Saudi authorities have not provided details of the arrest .

Ny said the Saudi authorities on this issue is in contact with the embassy .

Pakistan 's Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Zaid 's wife attempts can communicate with them .

............................................................................................

This is what google translate threw up.
saudis will not spare his wife they are known to take ass of both male and female

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
https://twitter.com/search?q="Zaid Hamid"&src=tren

Saudis finally shutting and whipping hamid the pakistani "Anal"ist!!!!

And tons of tears in tiwtter for this new age mahatma!!!! all in the name of free speech
Isn't "@sirzaidhamid" a parody account? Lot of pakis were tagging him for this news showing sympathy.

The account had made a tweet with hashtag - "i stand on zaid Hamid" and it had 53retweets . this is how intelligent elite paki twitterati are.:pound:. I can only imagine how intelligent average paki is:rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles